[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on monogamy? Monogamy is outda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Monogamy_Not_For_Me_xlarge.jpg (12 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
Monogamy_Not_For_Me_xlarge.jpg
12 KB, 350x271
What is /pol/'s opinion on monogamy?

Monogamy is outdated, according to controversial BBC investigation
'Polyamorous' relationships, involving multiple partners, could become the new normal
>http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/monogamy-is-outdated-according-to-controversial-bbc-investigation-8773477.html

>http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160623-polyamorous-relationships-may-be-the-future-of-love
>>
>>79598375
>according to controversial BBC investigation

how does anyone listen to the BBC after they got caught throwing money at pedos and covering it up?
>>
>>79598375
Monogamy is important because otherwise everyone would spend all their time trying to get laid. If everyone has an assigned sexual relief buddy we can get on with more important things like art, philosophy and videogames.
>>
>LWC is outdated, according to controversial BBC investigation
>>
>>79598375
Ever been in a relationship?

One woman is more than enough of a prison guard/money drain.
>>
>>79598375
Because fuck responsibility and commitment amirite? Fucking hell, could a britbong explain to me how the bbc became this shit?
>>
>Be guy who enters into an "open marriage" banging the wife
>They end up breaking up and getting divorced because she wasn't pegging him
>She comes to realise that she really hated him after the fact

Open relationships and poly relationships are just a new level for people who aren't satisfied with who've they've settled with, they won't work out.
>>
The great cuckening is real! /pol/ was right again. Meme magic exists! Praise Kek!
>>
>>79598873
>>79598873
>>79598873
>>
File: 1467017010764.jpg (118 KB, 853x600) Image search: [Google]
1467017010764.jpg
118 KB, 853x600
BBC = Big Black Cock after all, then.

Niggers love polyamory. Cucks do too. Perfect for atheists.
>>
>>79598973
Marxism.
>>
>>79598375
Polymammyjammery only works if all involved are exceptionally unattractive, old, and/or insane. In any other circumstance, one participant is going to get a more action than the others. If 3 persons are part of the amorizing it will be a hierarchy, with one person being minimally serviced.
>>
Contracts are just easier when it's between two people.
>>
>>79598375
Nice bait
>>
>>79599511
perfect for atheists? wtf? why do you retards always try to put stickers on us that dont belong? im an atheist and science is my religion! im conservative and violently hate cucks! and niggers! and you sir can go fuck youreself! marriage and monogamy ftw! you touch my girl you die!
>>
>>79598375
>'Polyamorous' relationships, involving multiple partners, could become the new normal
This is cyclical. It happened in the 60s, it happened in the 80s, and apparently it will happen again now. How it proceeds is everybody thinks "omg this is truly the age of free love" and then because polygamy doesn't work it just ends in bitterness, broken relationships, and monogamy taking the lead again. Don't become cuckolds people.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.