[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Whites are the superior race, then why do Jews always outsmart,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 410.jpg (19 KB, 480x213) Image search: [Google]
410.jpg
19 KB, 480x213
If Whites are the superior race, then why do Jews always outsmart, manipulate, and control white people?

Doesn't this prove that Jews are actually the greatest race? After all everyone already agrees that Jews are the most intelligent of all peoples.
>>
>>79597875

>superior
>predisposed to over 40 genetic diseases found in no other lineage

'ok'
>>
>>79597875
sure, if you consider ass parasite superior to you because they slithered in through your feet when you got the mail
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 576x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 576x570
>>79597875
Good Goyim
>>
>>79597875
They are devious, crude, dishonest etc etc

Superior?

Our north European societies are built on a lot of trust. It's how we've friends and survived. But Yes, it is corruptible.
>>
>>79597875
Simple. Whites are actually the master race (though two other races have higher average intelligence scores) but Jews are... cheating... in a "game" without rules... by playing "diviide and conquer" tactics... that whites have been using on themselves and brown people for centuries...
>>
"If dogs are the superior race, then why do hookworms always outsmart, manipulate, and control dogs' intestines?"
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1266x1259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1266x1259
Can you please stop posting this thread? We've already gone over this numerous times.
>>
>>79597875
((79597875))
>>
>>79597875
They rarely outsmart anyone. Outjew maybe.
Its easy to get ahead of others when you are willing to sacrifice your own mother.

If they were so intelligent Israel wouldnt be a shithole that relies on massive amounts of external help to survive.

Jews go for short-term profits, white people plan for their children, nignogs just rape.
>>
>>79597875
It's another /pol/ classic. Whites are the Master Race but the world, including all white societies, is ruled by Jews.
>>
>>79597875
Maybe because they work as nation inside a nation. All helping and promoting fellow jews behind the scenes.
>>
>>79599199
>They rarely outsmart anyone. Outjew maybe.
The same thing, really.

>Its easy to get ahead of others when you are willing to sacrifice your own mother.
"What is politics?" for 500 points.

>If they were so intelligent Israel wouldnt be a shithole that relies on massive amounts of external help to survive.
It's a good 17 spots higher than Slovakia on the BMI index without having access to massive amounts of EU money.

>Jews go for short-term profits
How do you rule the entire fucking planet and its entire banking system and, most importantly, media without long term planning? If /pol/ is to be believed, they've been planning this since at least the 60s.

>white people plan for their children
WHAT children?
>>
>>79599752
>BMI
The fuck was I even thinking? HDI.
>>
>Jews only have their own country because of Britain and the USA

They have Jewed us good, but without the white goyim they'd be wiped out by the mudshits
>>
File: europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png (202 KB, 1213x917) Image search: [Google]
europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png
202 KB, 1213x917
Whites really aren't masterrace, and by whites I mean anglos. Us high elves are better, but I can admit Jews and Asians are even more intelligent. But we Finns halso have the empathy of white people, so I'd say our species is the ideal.
>>
>>79599199
>whites plan for children

The fuck you on? You fagots stop having kids because it gets in the way of buying iPhones. And the few fucks who do get kids ignore the fuck out of them or let them become croc food.

And lets not start on the whole kicking debt down the road and other political fuck ups you do. We wouldn't have boomer hate threads if whites were so caring.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.