[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s thoughts on vegetarianism veganism? is it unhealthy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 28
File: im-a-vegan-comic.jpg (67 KB, 525x808) Image search: [Google]
im-a-vegan-comic.jpg
67 KB, 525x808
/pol/'s thoughts on vegetarianism veganism? is it unhealthy? is it degenerate?
>>
No, deciding not to eat meat isn't "degenerate".

Lazy vegans who just eat the vegan equivalents of junk food all day are unhealthy, non-lazy ones aren't.
>>
>>79596899

Veganism is fine. Meat-eating is for lower races who lack the intelligence to grow crops (Africans).
>>
>>79596899
Eat what you want, just don't gloat about it like a faggot.
>>
>>79596973
>>79597149
>>79597237
i think our ID colors look so nice together guys
>>
>>79597237
/thread
>>
>>79597237
This. I'm vegetarian and its always the meateater who starts the conversation about it, bragging how good meat is. I start to think the ranting vegetarian is a meme.
>>
Ever since I saw a Vegan Gains video I make sure to source my meat from only the cruelest, most horrendous, inhumane sources.
>>
>>79597809

Leg shots ftw

fuck animals
>>
>>79598064

Her being vegan has nothing to do with dying on Everest.
>>
>>79598118
Yeah because the image of her just looks like she's a beacon of health and not a sickly vitamin-deficient spooky skeleton like all vegans.
>>
>>79598064
Why does she look blue?
>>
>>79598064
those are some lifeless lips
>>
File: animals.jpg (610 KB, 992x1398) Image search: [Google]
animals.jpg
610 KB, 992x1398
>>79596899
>>
>>79598064
Those dark spots under the eyes.
Damn, son.
>>
>>79598064
got fucking comboed by nature
>>
>>79596899
moderation is key. If you only ever eat meat you die fast if you only ever eat green crap you are weak and also die fast. Vegetarianism is crap same as the usual diet of most people you need both meat and greens its not a one or the other proposition and if anyone claims it is laugh in their stupid faces.
>>
>>79596899

Do the opposite OP.

Ketone diet. low to zero carbs(bread, pasta) and sugar, lots of fatty red meat and vegetables.

Stay away from juices, its all sugar. Eat animals that are hunted not farmed.
>>
>>79596899
I went 3 months vegan.

Seems most of the health benefits are simply from cutting crap out of your diet. I supplemented but was still noticeably weaker.

Personally, I have concluded moderation with clean foods is the best option. And, moderation happens to mean lots of veggies and light meats.

Cheese and dairy seem beneficial, and keep in mind we've consumed them for longer than some vegetables, and certainly longer than the vegetables we're familiar with have existed. Same deal with eggs.

My opinions based on my own fitness journey. Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>79598790
dude i am on the keto diet. hey keto family!
i was wondering that thought, how can i find meat that was not farmed or mistreated? because i can't do without this diet revolves around it. but i'm also i big baby for animals i love those things. are you on keto too?
>>
i'd be one if i didn't love meat so much and had self control.
>>
>>79598981
thanks. im doing quite well myself right now however i have this feeling deep down inside of me that i should not be eating meat. i mostly ignore it considering i eat meat everyday but its there.
>>
>>79598064
>climbing mount kill death the murder spine just to show that vegans can do things
>>
>>79596899
I've done vegetarianism and veganism each for about a year
I must say, cutting cheese and milk out of my diet was hell but i saw that my shits seemed easier to push out and i felt a lot happier without the excess crap
ive somewhat continued with the diet as in, ive stuck with eating roasted almonds for snacks and dont eat much red meat. fish is probably the most beneficial meat and if you impliment white meat over red meat in your diet then youll see the change in your body eventually.
>>
vegitarians = based
vegans = middle class green peace pro EU CANCER
>>
>>79599547
whyd you chose to go vegan anon?
>>
>>79596899
I never bring up my dietary choices unless someone else asks me about it. The worst is when someone else who knows about your dietary choices tells it to other people without your consent.

I don't call myself a vegan or vegetarian but try to avoid animal products whenever possible.
>>
File: enfant-vegetarien-usa-842px.png (85 KB, 842x596) Image search: [Google]
enfant-vegetarien-usa-842px.png
85 KB, 842x596
>>79599655
>>
>>79598064
>Melbourne
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>79598118
Veganism certainly didn't improve her chances though. I'm no mountaineering expert considering Oz only has large hills, but if you're going to climb Everest you need to be in peak physical condition, which means getting dat protein
>>
Have you ever seen kids in their early teens who are force by their parents to eat vegan? They literally look like someone's who's been in the deathcamps. Bulging eyes, pale, almost see through skin, sunk-in cheeks, horse teeth, the whole thing. There is no fucking way eating only grass is good for you.
>>
>>79599881
GAS THE VEGANS

>The leaf eating JEW
>>
>>79599881
>Black vegans
Whatdidyouexpect.png
>>
>Eating cooked meat primarily helped develop our brains and health today
>Veganism is the prime choice to health and prosperity

You're literal reverting human evolution by going vegan. If you want to cut down on red meats, then that's fine, but to cut out all meat products, and other animal made products is batshit insane.
>>
File: 1465133608437.png (186 KB, 491x756) Image search: [Google]
1465133608437.png
186 KB, 491x756
>>
>>79603715
Well, we dont eat meat like we used to.
Back then eating meat was connected with hunting it down first, so tactical thinking was needed.
Today we eat mass produced from the supermarket filled with Antibiotics
>>
>>79597682

I can report the same here. Went to a Brazilian place where they serve meat at table.

I'm fine, loads of veggie options. Politely decline meat offering. Curious looks around table. "Yeah I'm veggie" tuck into food happily.

They spend the next twenty minutes apologising for the choice of restaurant. I was happy eating. I was the only English person at the table so I just put it down to Polish/East European curiosity at the alien thought of not eating meat.
>>
Gandhi banned veganism in India because it's terrible for your body, plus soy protein is really bad for you if it's your only source of protein. It kills your liver. Put a hungry lion in a cage with a hungry vegan. The lion will tear him apart. Meat eating is natural, along with eating fruit and vegetables. Why restrict an important food group?
>>
>>79607067

>muh protein meme
>>
>>79596973
good post japan
>>
>>79607181
>basic biology
>meme
>>
>>79607181
It's not a Meme dumbass soy protein in large masses will literally kill your liver. Clearly you're in denial about that. I hope you're a Vegetarian. So one day, when your liver is shutting down, you think back to this post
>>
>>79596899
there is a vitamin called B12, which the body need, however it is only found in meat, thus making veganism unhealthy for the body.
>>
>>79607181
soy has a-lot of female hormones, which are unhealthy for your body. is not a meme, youre a cuck.
>>
>>79607311

I'm referring to having to have meat in your diet you buffoon.
>>
>>79607421

Spirulina faggot and I only use that because I lift.
>>
>>79607513
there is a vitamin called B12, which the body need, however it is only found in meat, thus making veganism unhealthy for the body.

there is no meme, but only a reason why you don't see vegans with white hair.
>>
File: spooderman.gif (954 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
spooderman.gif
954 KB, 375x211
I had a vegan gf.

Once she forgot to flush the toilet after shitting. The color was something between green and yellow and the smell was something I wouldn't wish to my worst enemy.
>>
>>79607487
What the fuck are you going on about you Stupid ass brit.
>>
File: 1462565926798.gif (149 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462565926798.gif
149 KB, 400x400
>>79607629
wait, how do you forget to flush after shitting
did she even wipe?
>>
File: 1457884240033.gif (2 MB, 307x202) Image search: [Google]
1457884240033.gif
2 MB, 307x202
>>79607629
W-what?
>>
>>79607345
Not only in meat, but also in hen eggs.
>>
>>79607894
however if you are a vegan, you don't eat both.
>>
>>79607705
You see, for germans everything revolves around shit.
>>
>>79596973
Based Japan.
I'm a vegan since 2010.
Can confirm.
Only health benefits are that you dont find yourself in a diet induced heartattack at age 45.

Other than that is healthy.
But i can't make out any REAL healthbenefits right now.

My farts are like Zyklon B and I shit three times a day.
>>
>>79607894
I prefer my eggs from cocks.
>>
>>79607629
that's hot

post pics of the girl.
>>
>>79596899
fuck yourself
>>
>>79608188
>Implying that you have to be vegan to be healthy
>Implying that if you aren't vegan you won't make it to 45

https://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy2.htm

Have fun making it to 45 kraut shit. Instead of being natural, eating a mixture of fruit veggies and meat, you decide to kill yourself . Maybe you should just do it earlier instead of waiting 25 years and just grab the gun now. Oh wait.

>Guns in Germany
>>
>>79608479
Didn't imply other diets aren't healthy.
I said i can't make out a real pro.
But veganism cuts all cholestoral.
Thats a plus.
>>
>>79608601
>Implying cutting cholesterol is more important than killing your liver, not getting your essential nutrients like vitamin B12, or consuming large amounts of estrogen

But hey, no cholesterol :^) I think you need to reassess your priorities. Why are you vegan anyways?
>>
File: hurom-hg-elite-slow-juicer-o.jpg (107 KB, 710x710) Image search: [Google]
hurom-hg-elite-slow-juicer-o.jpg
107 KB, 710x710
From what I've observed during the last month, it's beneficial as fuck.
Not that I've gone full vegetarian and I don't really plan to do so, but I've cut down my meat intake like crazy.

I'm the kind of a person who doesn't eat a bite of anything even remotely green.
As in not a single fucking bite of greens, I hate the taste with a passion.
Then I got to reading about juicing and all of the health benefits of cold pressing the fruits and vegetables.
So I bought myself a slow juicer last month and I've basically been practically living off vegetables and fruits ever since, without really even realizing it.
I've eaten solid food about 5 times max during the last week or so and I'm I don't really see myself eating more than that in the future.
Also I've been eating or drinking things I never imagined putting into my mouth.

What I've noticed so far is that after of about a decade of not getting morning wood, I've woken up with a raging boner ever since starting juicing.
Actually my sex drive is through the roof.
I have a lot more energy and my mind is very clear as fuck.
Feels like I'm finally able to concentrate on what I'm doing and most importantly, I used to have a lot of acid reflux and now there's absolutely nothing.
I can only recommend buying one of these machines, this is the best damn investment I've made recently.

Of course the cunts who actually go around making vegetarianism or veganism some kind of an agenda, are fucking scum.
You don't need to built your entire identity around eating fucking fruits and vegetables.
Just take in the health benefits and be happy about it.
>>
>>79596899
Hitler was a vegetarian
>>
>>79596899
Being vegetarian is OK, if you have a varied diet and accept that not everyone wants to cook an extra me just for you.

Being vegan is the same as going full retard.
>>
>>79608838
>A FUCKING LEAF

I watch my Vitamin b12 intake
Btw shitcunt, omnivores have it just as frequently as vegans, thanks to poor diets.

I like animals - no need to kill (ot let others kill for me).
They get treated badly.
Taste isn't an issue here - meat with Sauce and stuff is tasty.

If i find a family-run Business with biological food and care for the animals, i would reconsider eating meat for special ocassions (birthdays, family Meetings, christmas).
>>
>>79599881
>Crown Shakur
WE WUZ VEGANZ
>>
File: still no gf.jpg (44 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
still no gf.jpg
44 KB, 500x658
Vegans are faggots.

Admire my gains, you fucking limpwristed niggers.
>>
>>79608984
>Not that I've gone full vegetarian and I don't really plan to do so, but I've cut down my meat intake like crazy.

this is the right thing to do.

>Also I've been eating or drinking things I never imagined putting into my mouth.

try cocks they are fun
>>
All vegans/vegetarians are 150% hyperfaggots
>>
>>79607593
B12 is actually made by bacteria. And is found in dirt and soil. Animals are not some magical creatures that are the only ones who produce it.
They have a good amount of B12 because they eat dirt but mostly because they get B12 INJECTIONS.

Plants also used to have plenty of B12 but nowadays we wash it too much.
Just get b12 fortified products or buy b12 (it's literally dirt cheap because it's found in dirt)

Don't get memed by this jew from the meat industry that tells you you have to buy their meat otherwise you'll die.
>>
File: 1462118002476.gif (2 MB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
1462118002476.gif
2 MB, 300x298
Extremely unhealthy. I've never known a vegan who isn't rail thin and constantly calling into work sick.
That said, it's their life. I don't give a shit what meme diet they want to go on as it doesn't affect my own life.
>>
>>79609620
...lol ive been eating and drinking things ive never put in my mouth
>>
>>79607593
Shilling for the meat-jew from the jew
>>
Considering we're still studying every vitamin and mineral to find out what they all do, we still have a lot of basics rounded up. One of them is indeed protein, but it's not a "lack" of it in a vegetarian or vegan diet, it's a few large factors:

>B12 needs to be supplemented.
>Animal protein differs in structure and use than plant/nut/soy protein.
>Meat has acids you cannot substitute.
>Just a bit of meat gives the body what very large quantities of vegetables have to offer in terms of protein or calories.
>At least three different types of protein are optimal for the body to be of use, making the four major proteins important to maintain.

You should have either sounds, nuts, seeds or very spicy foods in your diet, though. These have recently been linked to the growth of brown fat (which if you don't know is our fat that basically kills off our bad fats - can be triggered with temperatures at 17c or below).

>>79608984
The point of fruits and veggies is that damn near all the nutrition lies in the flesh. Juicing is bad for you, nimrod. Congratulations on being sold a useless item. Start making shakes instead.
>>
>>79609974
>sounds
Soy*
Edemame is a great soy.
>>
As a vegetarian this is the goddamn Holy Grail.
>>
>>79609201
>A FUCKING LEAF
Are you calling me a shitposter for telling you that your diet will either kill you or cause you serious problems in the future? Interesting kraut.

>Btw shitcunt, omnivores have it just as frequently as vegans, thanks to poor diets.

The difference is that every vegan will have the problems that I have listed you, while not every omnivore will have the problems that you are referring to. Like me for example. I won't have those because unlike you and your vegan friends I have the ability to not kill my body because I can eat the right things because my diet allows me to.

>I like animals - no need to kill (ot let others kill for me). They get treated badly.Taste isn't an issue here - meat withSauce and stuff is tasty.

HAHAHAHAHAHA how does it feel to be the first generation in thousands of years to think with your emotions regarding your needs? Imagine what your great great great grandfather would say to your faggot ass. Why don't you buy free range meats? From local farmers? Oh wait you're probably underage or in college so you can't afford it.

If i find a family-run Business with biological food and care for the animals, i would reconsider eating meat for special ocassions (birthdays, family Meetings, christmas).
>Biological
>Biological
>Biological
Plants were never alive? Stupid cunt. Oh just for the knowledge
http://inhabitat.com/plants-know-when-theyre-being-eaten-and-they-dont-appreciate-it/

>Tldr you're a faggot.
>>
File: 008.png (203 KB, 504x640) Image search: [Google]
008.png
203 KB, 504x640
>hey as addition to your veganism you also need to take in all these pills we made for you - 14.99€ pls

Vegan is a promoted lifestyle by pharma industries to sell you shitty pills.
>>
Does anyone have the comic of longleg spurdo walking up to the guy in the stall and saying "Haha benis"?
>>
>>79596899
>eating vegetables like cattle
>predators are universally more intelligent than herbivores
>>
>>79610502
>Vegetarian
>S Africa
Don't you have a hard enough time finding any food at all, let alone restricting your diet?
>>
File: bce.jpg (25 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
25 KB, 608x402
>>79610669
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>plants-know-when-theyre-being-eaten-and-they-dont-appreciate-it

Out of all the meme shit meat eaters say this is always the funniest.
>>
>>79596899
All vegans should be rounded up and executed.
>>
>>79596973
>>79597149
>>79597682
>>79607181
>>79608188

Cucks
>>
>>79611113
>Damage control
>Damage control
>Damage control
>>
>>79610669
Don't reproduce, buddy.
Doesn't help the mankind in any way.
>>
>>79611240
I'm not the german you were talking to you stupid leaf

All of the things you said were laughable but the plants have feelings meme just needed a respond
>>
>>79611295
>Damage control
>Damage control
>Damage control

Throwing insults with pure emotions, disregarding facts, continuing to kill himself daily because he "likes animals"

How to spot an underaged - the post
>>
>>79609974

>The point of fruits and veggies is that damn near all the nutrition lies in the flesh

Blenders actually fuck up the nutrients,enzymes and vitamins by introducing heat and air.
Slow juicing preserves these nutrients and has shown to contain as much as 100% more vitamins than blending.
Also the beneficial stuff is pretty much already soluble in the juice itself, not in the pulp.
The byproduct you're thinking of is mainly insoluble fiber, which basically helps with your digestion and keeps the digestion tract healthy.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892506/
Here they're comparing a slow juicer, a centrifugal juicer and a blender.

>The broccoli juice made by method I contained the highest polyphenol and flavonoid contents
>Particularly, broccoli juice prepared by method I showed higher DPPH and ABTS radical scavenging activities than those of the other samples.
>Broccoli juice prepared by method I had the highest α-glucosidase inhibitory effects.

The micro nutrients are best preserved by slow juicing.
Also the benefit of juices is that you can easily chug down 5x more fruits and vegetables without the pulp content.
>>
>>79597809
Laughed heartely
>>
>>79611541
""""""facts""""""""
>>
>>79611692
You're denying that soy protein kills your liver?
>>
>>79611692
Refute them you silly livestock.
>>
Strange how my grandparents lived until 90 on animal based foods only. I thought one dies immedietly on ones 45th birthday?
>>
>>79611815
>implying that I eat soy at all
I don't eat soy
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 124x117) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 124x117
I just recently visited my childhood friends who I haven't seen in like 3 years

They are ALL vegan. All 6 of them. They don't even have good reasons. It's all "muh health" and "muh baby animals". What the fuck is going on? Has a brainwashing campaign been going on?
>>
>>79610954
The most important point in the thread has been overlooked
>>
>>79611944
You bigot 7 years ago today my dad turned 45 and died. If only he became vegan like I told him....
>>
>>79612045
Where do you get your protein from then? Can't be whey, that's an animal based product. Can't be meat.
>>
>>79611507

I don't get it. That article seems to imply plants do indeed not like to be eaten.

Is this not the case?
>>
>>79611853
>>79611944
>Mongolian diet is moslty meat
>created the best warriors of history
Checkmate vegans
>>
>>79612158
You could have Googled that if you really wanted to get Information on this instead on debating on a Chinese Image board.
http://www.giyf.com

So fuck off leafnigger
>>
>>79612445
#plantlivesmatter
>>
>>79596899
>being uncomfortable when someone talks to you at the urinal

only wusssy betafags get this
>>
>>79612509
I'm asking YOU what you eat for protein faggot not Google. Damn you're dense.
>>
>>79607705
Do you even wash your ass in a comfy bidet?
>>
>>79612682
Proof to me that you're not a nigger and I am going to tell you what i ate today and will eat
>>
I Addition, if you from the French speaking Part of canada i will not taking this conversation further
>>
>>79612096
RIP
>>79612491
Checkmate retards really.
>>
>>79612682
not the guy you are responding to but my main protein sources are beans/peas, peanut butter and oats.
I get enough protein from my almond milk, oats with chia/flax seeds breakfast alone.
But you have to know almost all foods have protein and protein deficiency doesn't exist when you eat enough calories.
>>
File: IMG_20160703_102509.jpg (3 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_102509.jpg
3 MB, 2992x4000
>>79612977
Weird request
>>
>>79596899
Nothing wrong with veganism/vegetarianism, so long as you simply keep it as "refusing to eat meat". But there's no point being a fucking faggot about it and forcing everyone to do as you do.
>>
>>79613326
nigger
>>
>>79613239
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/caltp.htm

Type your information in there. You need a lot more protein than you probably realize.

>>79613465
Sup jew
>>
>>79613326
A necessary one.
I hate niggers and wouldn't discuss this topic with baboons.

We're on /pol/ afterall.

If you guys keep this alive for about 20mins i will reply.
Want to eat.
>>
>>79613677
>vegan
>racist
Who is surprised that a subhuman thinks like one?
>>
>>79613586
this site sells protein..
I need 190g according to that site
You don't actually need that much but i do get 150+ daily and try to cut back because too much protein isn't good either.

The Institute of Medicine estimates that, on the average, men should get about 56 grams of protein per day
>>
>>79614308
I would be mad too if i would be you

I go on PC quick, give me 10mins leaf
>>
File: 2015-10-12-13-24-01-300x194.jpg (27 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-12-13-24-01-300x194.jpg
27 KB, 300x194
vegan is the most healthy you can live, physically and spiritually

if you havent tried it for an extended period of time you are ignorant about it and your opinion is fantasy
>>
File: 1467464665543.jpg (238 KB, 720x1109) Image search: [Google]
1467464665543.jpg
238 KB, 720x1109
>>79596899
On the one hand most I've met seem like faggots and usually get Iron deficiencies. On the other hand, the fuhrer was one so there might be something in it.
>>
>>79599073

I'm about to start it.

Alligator is the best meat available. Deer and lamb is also great.

I'll probably go for beef since its easy to get, I agree its hard to find non factory animal meat.

If you get into hunting, 1 big game hunt a year can privide enought meat

All the mma guys are into it and are saying how much better they feel.
>>
>>79614846
Yeah right, I would rather live like a human. Eating meat has brought me good stature and physical fitness. I have eaten almost completely meat for many years, with no ill effects.
>>
>>79606685
>"I thought it was a trapped kitten": Woman finds baby dumped in bin

Why did that make me think of the news usually appearing in SimCity?
>>
>>79596899
No
Eat loads of bullshit all day nigs
>>
>>79596899
eating meat like a primitive mnbongo is degenerate
>>
No, it's perfectly fine. I am a bigmacian, I only eat Big Macs.
>>
File: pol.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
German Veganbro here

Today I ate a hungover-meal with 3 rolls and some nice veggies.
Lunch was 1L pea soup.
If I will be hungry again today, i will make bruschetta.
bought nice tomatoes and fresh basil for this.

Pic related my proof that i am not a weak and edgy tard.
LM = regional championship from a federal state
Have some more somewhere, i did powerlifting til last year.
sadly i had to move and don't have a sportsclub which does this.
>>
>>79614709
1.25g x body weight is the calculation you'll see on /fit/.

Is this the site you're looking at?

https://authoritynutrition.com/how-much-protein-per-day/

They say .36 grams per pound, I think I'm going to go with fit here for myself since I consistently workout
>>
>>79614846
>vegan is the most healthy you can live

What are exactly the advantages beside "muhh poor and cute farm animals"?
>>
File: Untitled-2-740x479.jpg (99 KB, 740x479) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2-740x479.jpg
99 KB, 740x479
>>79615427
if you are vegan you should also give up alcohol

alcohol is poison my friend
>>
>>79615427
why are you vegan though
>>
>>79615427
respond this:
>>79615567
>>
It's more ethical.

In my opinion it will be one of those things we look back on and realized how fucked humans were for killing millions of cows.

If your goal is to make a more ethical better world, I think you'd be for vegan diets or at the very least vegetarian. Most people know this and are just willfully ignorant, which is what most evil shit comes from
>>
>>79614846
It is objectively and scientifically NOT healthy thats why you need so many supplements
>>
>>79615427
This conversation was where you get your protein from tho, what was your max on your lifts? Was that pre vegan or vegan lifts
>>
>>79596899
>see you space cowboy
>>
>>79615427
nice job veganbro
>>
>>79612050
I know what you feel ameribruh.

I recently found out that my brother is a vegan. why?
>muh animal cruelty

Why the fuck do you bring animal cruelty to your own well-being?

>HURR DURR INHUMANE CONDITIONS, THEY FEEL PAIN BEFORE THEY DIE

GOOD!
>>
>>79598064
was that picture taken after she died?
>>
>>79596899
veganism as an adult? do what you want, no one gives a shit as long as you dont get on your high horse and say being vegan is the best.

if we are talking about children though, no. absolutely not. do not ever put a child younger than 12 onto a vegan diet. the damage done from being malnourished of vital nutrients would be irreversible, and could likely kill especially young children, as vegan parents have proven so many times in the past. children growing up NEEDS meat and dairy in order to survive, as they contain things like gluten and other things that are exclusive to them.

also, babies. babies do not benefit from being anorexic. its good to have a healthy baby, but whats considered healthy for adults (ie. thin, mostly muscle) is not beneficial for babies (could you imagine a muscular baby?)
>>
>>79615427
great!
>>
>>79615640
you're right.
i drink on a very rare basis.
Watched football and drank some beer.
Doesn't happen that often.

>>79615567
i bet someone will refute this but after one month i felt more vital.
veggies and fruits don't lie in your stomach like a stone.
that's a plus.
otherwise the cholestoral thingy.
but i know people who smoke, drink and eat like ronald mcdonald and are 80.
so, i guess the pros are small if you would live a healthy lifestyle anyway.
>>
File: xz.jpg (6 KB, 191x189) Image search: [Google]
xz.jpg
6 KB, 191x189
>>79615769
you are like so many others educated by degenerate corporations

I have been vegan for more than a decade, my health only suffers when i ingest tainted animal products

this is why I say you are ignorant if you havent tried it, if you had you wouldnt speak such stupidity

im 45 and am in better health than most people 20 years younger than me, and better looking

dont speak about something you have no firsthand knowledge of, "studies" are for imbeciles
>>
>>79611022
maybe all he can find is tumble weeds to eat :/
>>
>>79596899
People hate on vegans, and while I do agree that some of them are obviously a pain in the ass and annoying shitheads - it is absolutely obvious that the vegan diet has economically and ecologically favourable compared to a meat-rich diet, by several orders of magnitude.

Mass production and consumption of meat causes more economic and societal damage than any horde of refugees ever could.
>>
>>79615866
ah yeah.
this one belgian guy in this thread summed it up quiete good.
nuts, beans, peas, oats, seeds in general.
sure, you have less to choose from, but it's enough.

if you are willing to eat A LOT of broccoli, even that will be fine.
1Kg broccoli = ~40gr protein at 340kcal
>>
>>79596899
I've been a vegetarian since I was 13. Right now I don't feel the need to eat meat ever.
Though I'm questioning it, mostly because I want to be a housewife one day and cook for my family. My current boyfriend doesn't mind though.

It just feels like a cultural thing that I'm missing.
>>
>>79616333
Tell me about your lifts
>>
>>79616333
>checkem

Anyways why not eat both meat and veggies? 100g of fine quality meat and 200-300g of veggies per one serving?
>>
>>79596899
I want to try doing vegan 3 or 4 times a week, but I'll never give up meat. I think you have to be one of those kids that thought meat was gross to pull off being vegan full-time.
>>
File: 1450878537821.jpg (52 KB, 348x311) Image search: [Google]
1450878537821.jpg
52 KB, 348x311
No it's perfectly healthy!
>>
>>79612050
Sadly yes. Fucking vegans and progressive liberals. I'm not even against Veganism but I"m starting to fucking hate it due to it being pushed in my fucking face everywhere I go.
>>
>>79616432
Squat 215kg
Bench 137,5kg
Deadlift 210kg

All raw, i suck at DL though.

>>79616504
if i would live in a country which hasn't such a good supply chain / supermarkets as germany, I would.
The reason i don't eat meat is simply that i can avoid it and still stay healthy.
milk and such are unhealthy and related to cancer.
won't argue this point - lets take that as a fact that it is.
as long as i can keep it this way it's cool

though, as i said, I would eat animals if i knew where it was raised and such. that's important for me.
>>
>>79616504
Because 'muh animal babiez' and 'they feel pain before they die, reeeee'
>>
>>79617091
You won awards with those? No offense
>>
>>79617091
You can buy free range meat
>>
File: 14146713935190.jpg (106 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
14146713935190.jpg
106 KB, 500x678
>>79596899
> is it unhealthy?
Yes, especially when young kids are growing up on fucking lettuce and some green shit their mother mill every morning from god know what.

> is it degenerate?
Not really, vegetarianism is dictated by moral principles and desire not to harm animals which are having their own holocaust right now.
They spend their life in small pens, beaten by caretakers (farmers usually care for their stock till the truck comes) and abused by meat factory workers who put them to death.
Yes it is very bad and if you feel nothing you are the degenerate one.
You could argue that it is infantile but in the end, its about morality, if someone has enough conviction to not eat shit and stay true to his principles, who are you to say otherwise.

That said, lately vegetarians/vegans/antivegans world-views are just platform for unhappy and really unimportant people to pretend they mean shit in the grand scheme of things, its become just another way to appear in someones mentionings, to be retwitted/reposted, cited, liked, just to appear in someone sight for a brief moment before that someone scrolls down his timeline, find a nice hentai pic and fap forgetting everything he saw a second ago.
In those cases it is degenerate because those people have no real conviction, they will push some BS views, evangelize and demonise you, just so they can turn attention to their shitty persona.
Since its the only way for them to ever exist they will keep doing it with no regard to arguments or the fact you are not interested in it.
They just have no other way to appear in the facet of the world and those people push all boundaries of good taste and common sense and pervert even the most noble ideal into fucking degeneracy.
That is the degeneracy of vegans you all witnessed so many times.

I am drunk and mumble, I go drink some more.
>>
>>79617091
>though, as i said, I would eat animals if i knew where it was raised and such. that's important for me.

ALL VEGANS SAY THAT, WHAT IS THIS FUCKING BRAINWASHING?

Why does it matter to you that much?
Besides fresh milk from a cow is one of the best foods imho. Butter and Cheese are one of my favorite products. (not a fat fuck, my BMI is 22.1)

I have tried doing vegan only for a week and i really felt empty inside, i needed to eat a good steak.

Oh and Bacon and Eggs is still the best breakfast ever.
>>
i'd be fine with being vegetarian, would probably eat a whole lot more curry, but vegan is just gross
>>
>>79617234
this leaf is a secret australian, looking for bantz
yes, when you're under 21 it's quite okay.

>>79617343
because the plastic container says so?
no, i am fine without it til i find a good farmer.
>>
>>79617550
beef-cows are pumped with antibiotics.
the hygienestandards in slaughterhouses are poor.
if the cow was ill, i dont want to have the cyst blasted clean with water but cut out. if possible thrown away the whole body.

that disgusts me.
>>
>>79617612
I'm 21 I'm not looking for bantz I'm just surprised. 285 5x5 squat, 195 5x5 bench, not sure on my deadlift I always just deadlift what I squat 1x5. I want shiny medals too mom
>>
>>79596899
Veganism is the ultimate redpill, by going Vegan your SJW trolling powerlevel grows by over 20 000%

Veganism is healthier, cheaper and requires more discipline.

If you lack the discipline to follow a plant based diet, you are a degenerate.

From a nationalist perspective, it's easier to be vegan and eat nationally. In contemporary society if you buy meat you can't really be sure which country the meat is from.
>>
>>79617791
My meat is 100% clean, I agree, I dont understand how you westerners buy meat without seeing the whole animal.
>>
>>79617791
>what is market

well stay closed minded, befriend a butcher. trust me, you can trust butchers since they are people like you and they have a close look of how the animal has been fed and how it was killed. NEVER buy packaged meat.
>>
I'm okay with vegetarians/vegans, but when they don't gloat about it, and don't force their children to do it either.

Oh, and also when they do their research; because dropping meat all of a sudden and eating food with not enough nutrition won't do you any good.
>>
File: canada.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
>>79618085
thats totally fine.

>>79618033
>pic related, you
>>
>>79596899
Vegans who don't push their shit on others are fine.
Vegetarians that don't eat meat for health reasons are also fine.
Pushy vegans are cunts that should mind their own business.
The worst though are "moral" vegetarians who act superior for not eating meat while they eat cheese and drink milk which directly supply the veal industry with calves to butcher.
>>
>>79607629
I had similar colored shit after doing anal play, she might've done something really kinky.
>>
>>79618085
What's it like in Mongolia? Should I plan to visit someday?
>>
>>79617535
/thread
>>
So whats the benefit of being vegan?

Dying at 80 instead of 70?
>>
>>79619587
There is no benefit

>People claim it is healthy
proof?
>Animal cruelty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But they taste the same.
>>
>>79608984
>Cold Juicing
>All that food waste you throw away
>>
>>79620275
>wasting food

you meant the american way of life?
>>
Tfw you realise everybody is a faggot about what they eat. I mean I once lurked in a thread with pictures of guys sucking each other's dicks, and I thought it was the gayest thing I ever saw until this bullshit. UHHHHH MUH BABBEH ANIMALS UHHHHH MUH GAINS UHHHHH YOU ARE SO UNHEALTHY. you are all such fabulous faggots why not drink cum for fucking protein I can send you a cruelty free sample of you want FUCK
>>
>>79607345
Yet another myth. B12 also occurs naturally in yeasts.
>>
>>79616080
So basically muh feelings? I se no real advantage, and a lot of disatvantages beside the moral question.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>79608188

>I'm a vegan since 2010
>I'm a vegan
Typical vegan
>>
>>79615745

Enjoy wasting away and supplimenting with pills
>>
File: 1465102162252.jpg (81 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1465102162252.jpg
81 KB, 540x960
>>79615427
>Lunch was 1L pea soup.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.