[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol, redpill me. Brexit, yay or nay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BREXIT.jpg (297 KB, 3200x1956) Image search: [Google]
BREXIT.jpg
297 KB, 3200x1956
Alright /pol, redpill me.

Brexit, yay or nay?
>>
>>79596805

Use the archives.

Fuck off

Saged
>>
>>79596805
Yay you fucking idiot. Obviously.
I'm still proud of the Brits for doing it
>>
Absolutely great.

The European Union is bent on turning Europe into an unsafe, crime-ridden continent of mulattoes who exist only to consume. Leaving it is common sense.
>>
>>79596848
I'm proud of them too, based af, but can you explain further why it has more benefits than negatives? I want to be able to prove it to other people who don't agree.
>>
Why are the people whining for a second referendum? Doesn't that just completely shit on the idea of democracy?
>>
>>79597023
They were hardcore Remain supporters and they're salty because they lost.

Just have a giggle and leave them to stew in it.
>>
>>79596805
If the Rothschilds didn't want it, then it was for the best.
>>
>>79596805
Yay

You are being convinced of Nay because kike media jew puppets are losing money since the EU pays them to shill their ideals.
>>
>>79596805
>rothchilds, soros and other big money jews supported britain remaining in the EU
>however the majority of british jews voted to leave

make of this what you will.
>>
>>79598005
Soros supports it and made a shitload off of it
>>
>>79596805
Nay. Brexist is such a poor choice made by the British people. Not only that, but it isolates the rest of the European nations from them, and it shows white nationalism is well and alive. The fact that racism is fueled through UKIP and the brexit will repeat history once again. I'm appalled that these narrow minded people are willing to step back into the past. Pathetic
>>
>>79597023
If one referendum is democratic, two referenda is even more democratic.
>>
>>79598256
Best of 3?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.