[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final AMA Clinton Case Note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: 1403212947193.jpg (36 KB, 549x383) Image search: [Google]
1403212947193.jpg
36 KB, 549x383
I did the AMA threads with one goal in mind: to protect my country against a candidate I know to be morally and politically corrupt. I am glad to see many of you digging into the CF, which is good. But do not forget the emails, do not forget the lies being told to support her, and do not let the MSM dictate how she is perceived.

I fully believe /pol/ has the ability to overwhelmingly bring HRC and the CF down. I hope you all will do the right thing and make sure everyone gets as much dirt on HRC as possible.

People will shitpost about how much cred I have or how LARPy the threads look. I could care less. I answered questions as best I could and gave as much as I could give. I will continue to do my job and serve my country. I hope you all will do the same.

I love my country and want to see it survive. I want my people to thrive. I want to see a better tomorrow for my children. I want men and women to get along, to understand and love each other again. I want to be free of other people's wars and focus on what is right for us. If my threads have done anything towards that end, I am satisfied.

Do not let them cover this up. HRC, her emails, the Foundation, all of it are a web of lies and deceit. Do not let her drag our entire country down with her.

Follow the Foundation.
>>
>>79591335
Thank you for all of these threads OP. Us real patriots appreciate them.

I'll do my part to spread this shit on social media as much as possible. /pol/ will do its part ....
>>
>>79591335
One last question FBI.
Is Wikileaks trustworthy and a helpful tool?
>>
>>79591335
What would war look like with Russia? Do our generals think we would win a conventional war? and if it is known that HRC wants war with Russia. why haven't our Generals called her out? They don't want to throw away their men because of crazy bitch is the president. Right?
>>
>>79591335
fucking legendary, I really hope to see the screencaps of all three threads pretty soon.
>>
Thank you OP. Good luck and be safe.
>>
Who is the red team planner and where can I find what he said?
>>
>>79591335
>1 post by this ID
>>
Sorry I'm late guise!!! :3 XD

What are we talking bout?
>>
>>79591335
Based FBI bro, I have a question about the Orlando shooting
You claimed it was the CIA, but this doesn't seem to make any sense, or if it does it is seriously fucked up - why would they choose that club as a false flag target? I just can't believe that we would murder our own with the goal of forcing a gun control narrative over the Islam angle - is there really enough support for gun co trip that this is feasible?
I feel like I'm not even asking the right question
>>
What about Gary Johnson?
>>
File: o9XuhZh.gif (958 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
o9XuhZh.gif
958 KB, 500x309
>>79591335
how do we know it's the same person that posted before?

and do you think this information is contained in wikileak's massive insurance file they spread out not too long ago?
>>
Why would an economic disaster be expected (what you said last thread) if Trump won?
>>
If u are the guy from last thread, Honestly what is stopping you from just sending a letter with what you want to be leaked (not all of it for reasons you described) to your local news

If you're legit you seem smart enough to be able to do this without getting caught.

Hell if you wanna get creative just buy a dinky toy drone from target and use it to fly the letters to the doorstep of the news station, that way no street cameras see you
>>
>>79591335
How fast do grassroots organizations (think Muslim Brotherhood but for the West) get infiltrated by the government? Is there a systematic effort to disrupt them?

It seems to me those should matter in maintaining this our countries.
>>
>>79591335
Will you still post that reading list you mentioned earlier?
>>
>>79591335
>Follow the Foundation.
I think /cfg/ just got it's motto/mantra
>>
Do what you can from the inside, OP. If war is inevitable no matter what happens to Hillary, at least bring her down before she brings all of us down.
>>
Please dump screens for people who missed this ama.
>>
>>79591335

Stay safe.
>>
File: def hilly.jpg (88 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
def hilly.jpg
88 KB, 540x720
>>79591335
>I love my country and want to see it survive. I want my people to thrive. I want to see a better tomorrow for my children. I want men and women to get along, to understand and love each other again.
This is the moment you became a cunt.
Either way, I am officially #OverTheHill
>>
Plant the seeds of truth and watch them grow with the help of an army. God speed op.
>>
>50 neets replying to a larp
>>
>>79591335
Denver airport? what the fuck is good with that conspiracy?
>>
>>79592003
Here's all 3 in 2 different spots. save em

>>79480356
>>79489525
>>79578846

http://archive.is/JEXOo
http://archive.is/pgLpf
http://archive.is/N5nrL
>>
>>79591335
I have but one question: Will Trump win? I do not believe he can win unless the FBI at least presents a request for indictments regardless of what Lynch does with it.
>>
File: sad_cat.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
sad_cat.gif
2 MB, 350x190
>>79592087
meh, the OP is probably larping the original FBI guy.
>>
>>79591335
You said in previous threads that we can find everything we need to bring her and the CF down on the internet. Is there really stuff like that flying around on the web and no one saw it until now? Or is it the game of connect the dots?

Does Hillary love her daughter Chelsea? Or did she get her because it makes her more likable to the public?
>>
Thoughts on possibility/probability of another american revolution? What could trigger it? How would it play out?
>>
File: 1448916435284.jpg (79 KB, 279x415) Image search: [Google]
1448916435284.jpg
79 KB, 279x415
what could hurt her campaign the most? child prostitution or what? what is the killing blow?
>>
>>79591335
Answer >>79590300 please I'm curious if he was a Clinton stooge
>>
>>79592251
Look at the previous threads. He talks about that extensively.

See: >>79592146
>>
File: 1457909215617.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
1457909215617.png
233 KB, 524x541
>>79591335

Two questions:

1. Is the government planning on putting Americans into FEMA camps?

2. Is there a possibility that the government will 'pull the plug' on power and internet in a time of a war?
>>
>>79591335
>1 post by this ID
>>
What happens in the Bohemian Grove?
>>
Was the CF involved in manufacturing the US housing crisis? Any other domestic economic crisis involvement?
>>
>>79591335
I don't even see how they can cover this up. Surely there are too many skeletons in the closet, too many leads to too many people offering up weak links that can testify or be offered deals to keep they themselves out of prison.

How can they possibly cover it up?
>>
>>79591335
still interested in that >reading list if you've got time
>>
Oh wow, great to see you again.

Do you know anything about an oncoming financial crisis? If so, what would be the global consequences? Furthermore, are economic cycles (boom and bust) nothing but a meme of (((the elites))) to "sheer" the goyim and to consolidate power?

What about the Federal Reserve?
>>
File: DUTCHED.jpg (436 KB, 1412x1000) Image search: [Google]
DUTCHED.jpg
436 KB, 1412x1000
>>79592357
Very rich people getting drunk and listening to psychedelic rock.
>>79591335
How INSANE is the October Surprise going to be this year?
>>
>>79591699

We could win the conventional war. We just do what we usually do with sand-monkeys. Bomb them with superior tech. It will get interesting, but Russia is behind. And we continue to pour billions into programs designed to make remote controlled and even, horrifically enough, autonomous killing machines.

We will be our end. On top of that, I don't think there are many here that want a war that could see millions upon millions die. Trump wants to extend the hand of peace. Clinton and the rest of the Democrats want to contain and eventually start a real shit-storm.

All because Russia won't bend the knee. I think we are honestly losing the dream. Our freedoms mean less and less. And we are expected to fight not for our founding principles that made us the great land that we are, but for corrupt oligarchs, bureaucrats, and criminals.

Our military for the most part, will go along with anything their masters hand them. McChrystal indicated as much. Our culture is being washed away on top of this. As our culture goes, so to do the safeguards.

I know that Trump wont win. They are too entrenched, they know not what they do and will not know until it is too late. I will still vote for Trump, but everything is focusing on him, and burying him.

His big mouth doesn't help either.
>>
>>79592342
I just now found part 3, I'm going through it now, I've read parts 1 and 2.

All I've seen is comments about russia and chinas interest post revolution, not anything about what could cause it or how it would play out. Still going over 3rd thread thoguh.
>>
1. You kept mentioning something about a "Red team" or "Red team planner." What's that? First time I've heard this.

2. You mentioned last thread about compiling a list of recommended resources and literature to read. Is that offer still on the table?
>>
>>79591852
It's been proven, read up on the previous threads.
>>
Two questions,

What's the deal with the Cartels in this

and less serious
are Vampires real?
>>
>>79592355
Pretty sure FBIanon is not answering any more questions >>79591564
>>
>>79592357
Not op. But it's just a bunch of rich guys acting like frat boys. Nothing else.
>>
File: 1467527968428.png (555 KB, 1315x890) Image search: [Google]
1467527968428.png
555 KB, 1315x890
>>79591748
>>
>>79592497
ah fuck this thread's probably a fake
>>
>>79592357
Alex Jones infiltrated one of their gathering before, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM
>>
File: SENrL40.jpg (41 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
SENrL40.jpg
41 KB, 620x348
>>79591335
Godspeed, FBIanon.
>>
OP are you the guy who about a week or two ago posted about having information on the Clinton scandal but was worried some alphabet agency was going to disappear you?

Because if so, some sweaty NEET does not a national threat make.
>>
>>79591335
I don't really believe that anything beyond the first two threads was the real fbi bro, but you haven't really said anything subversive to the original information, so maybe you're legit
>>
>>79592576
I don't think it's fake, I just think it's FBIanons closing statement.
>>
>>79592559
I wonder what it was a response to.
>>
Put me in the screencaps
>>
File: memes04.png (2 MB, 1008x724) Image search: [Google]
memes04.png
2 MB, 1008x724
heres more memes to post on twitter
>>
>>79592559
It's greentexted you fucking retard
Fuck off and lurk more
>>
Why would you start this thread with Sowell? He fucking hates trump.
>>
>>79592804

not bad senpai
>>
>>79592701
Probably in response to some statist faggot saying "Durr armie will kill you rednecks with F-16s and drones and Tnaks! RACISTS"
>>
File: danse.png (76 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
danse.png
76 KB, 450x289
>>79592804
>#CrookedFoundation
fucking genius, thats gonna catch like wildfire.

/pol/ gold
>>
Do you have children and if so or when, do you plan on raising them to marry white?

Did Apple give you the San Bernardino phone and if so what did you find out?

What is the best cup size
>>
File: FBI Clinton AMA leak.gif (2 MB, 4024x7877) Image search: [Google]
FBI Clinton AMA leak.gif
2 MB, 4024x7877
Well lads, time for someone to make a Tomorrow themed screencap of last thread.

Preferably someone should combine them all into one like pic related (which combines threads 1+2).
>>
>>79592804
>>79592895
TWEET
TO
TRUMP
MILO
ANN
>>
File: 1466404349736.jpg (191 KB, 504x740) Image search: [Google]
1466404349736.jpg
191 KB, 504x740
>>79591335
>>
>>79592909
Anon, im sorry but... he's gone.
>>
>>79591335
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79592928
I can't even read the text on that/
>>
What is Huma Abedins role?
>>
>>79591335

press F to pay respects
>>
>>79591335

keep fighting the good fight OP
>>
>>79593112
>Click image to expand.
>Right click image.
>Open link in new tab.
>Click image for zoom.
>Read.
>???
>Profit.
>>
File: memes05.png (2 MB, 983x655) Image search: [Google]
memes05.png
2 MB, 983x655
>>79592804

reposting other more dramatic meme for anons possible use on twitter
>>
>>79593118
I am not OP but listening to what Roger Stone has been saying...she is most likely a Saudi Spy.
>>
>>79592470
I have heard that we could win and that we couldn't and I tend to think that Russia would be able to handle the casualties that war would create far better than America. They will never give up while Americans would want out when we are losing thousands of troops every day. Also, the sheer size of Russia, its natural defenses, and the fact that its defensive capabilities (land, sea, and air) have all been create entirely to counter act America ( NATO) makes me feel that it would be a war we couldn't win conventionally. People do not realize how fucking HUGE Russia is and like they did with Germany, they would make us pay for every foot until we are worn down and our moral is destroyed.
>>
>>79591699
There is no such thing as a conventional war with Russia, point blank. Any any all scenarios eventually result in nuclear warfare. Russia has already indicated that it views tactical nuclear weapons, i.e. relatively small yield nukes used strategically on the battlefield, as an acceptable strategy for a potential conflict with NATO. Tit for tat, which is an unavoidable geopolitical reality, dictates that full scale nuclear warfare would ensue.
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>>
>>79593281
You might want to save those for when it gets crazy, you don't want the general public to assume our shit is just smoke when the redpill we throw is too big for them to swallow. Ease them into it.
>>
If HRC have enough evidence to be brought her down.

why can't we arrest her?
>>
>>79593758
read
>>79592928
>>79593279
have fun new friend
>>
>>79593858
ok anon.

I'm reading patiently.
>>
File: image.jpg (576 KB, 1550x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576 KB, 1550x859
Thanks for your service, OP.
>>
>>79591335
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79592808
When OP was asked in the last thread what he was referring when he said red team planner he cited that picture.
>>
Posting in epic hacker thread. Toasting to the 4chan beta uprising/pol uprising 2016
>>
Earlier you said Texas would be troublesome in a civil war situation. Could you elaborate on this?
>>
>>79595111
>earlier you said Texas would be troublesome in a civil war situation. Could you elaborate on this?

One of the few states that can self sustain for a limited time with a significant population that strongly identify as 'texans' as opposed to americans. High representation of texans in combat arms units may also be another factor.
>>
Is Chile relevant in any way to you guys? Is Bachelet bought?
>>
>>79591335
What do you know about the New Israel Foundation
>>
>>79595339
top kek, then it will be USA vs Germany all over again
>>
The purpose of you posting was to help us see past all the fog, focus on the Clinton Foundation. You keep wanting us to ask questions so you could drop hints and with each thread you kept asking us to "ask more questions".

Several people asked good questions and found nuggets of truth.

As a board we are good at pouring over large amounts of data but can be easily side tracked by smaller things. The Clinton Foundation is massive and if we go to far with the info we'll look like tin foil faggots?

What would the best place to look be, money, people, or groups?

Besides telling people about the CF and asking questions how do we seed new info and how would we know its correct? (facts could work against us easily)
>>
So was intellibro telling us the truth about the breakaway civilization.

He kept talking about underground citadels in case of global destruction. And kept talking about ancient Assyrian gods/Babylonian. He told us Svalbard would open its vault soon and they did

Svalbard has never opened its doors and this guy called it out
>>
>>79598644
What the fuck are you talking about? That was probably from the copycat threads. The possible real ones are
http://archive.is/JEXOo
http://archive.is/pgLpf
http://archive.is/N5nrL
>>
>>79591789
Well he dosnt really have much more to say mow does he?
>>
Be safe. LARP faggot.
>>
Did anyone ask him about Scalia?
>>
Not sure what else to ask about at this point.
Confirm a tinfoil theory for us. At least, one you feel safe about revealing.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.