[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is what cucks actually believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
>this is what cucks actually believe
>>
Liberal stupidity at its finest.
>>
>>79591133
Please tell me this is just a troll
>>
>>79591133
This guy needs to see a Psychiatrist.
>>
>>79591231
i dunno man, he IS a doctor
>>
Liberals are literally claiming Islams is a mental illness now. I count this as a good thing.
>>
>>79591133
So I guess that this would apply to shooting then too right? Do they finally admit that the problem isn't the tool, it's the person?
>>
He does have a point, a portion of it probably was caused by the fact that he was living in a shithole country with nothing to live for. But I don't think people from either side of the argument have ever considered that it might be a blend of shitty life condition and religion. You convince a bum that he's gonna get crazy sex and all he has to do is blow himself up he'll do it.
>>
>Islam is mental illness
I agree.
>>
>>79591231
No, he's a legit fag.
>>
>>79591133
>The problem is mental health

Says the guy who thinks it's perfectly healthy to chop off your dick because you think you're a women

Not saying Mudslimes aren't mentally ill, but this guy's one to talk
>>
>>79591133
suicide bombing is the last stand of implicit whiteness
>>
>>79591133
Either this is a troll or political correctness has leaped so far outside of reality it transcends dimensions.
>>
Well if you do this for isis theres something wrong with ya.
>>
>>79591133
Well believing in magical sky faries is also a sign of poor mental health, so sure, mental illness all around.
>>
Pretty sure they think they're going to paradise. They think this because of Islam.

If you believe in paradise for martyrdom, you're not making a crazy choice
>>
But when a white person goes on a mass shooting, it's not because of his mental health, it's because of white supremacy...?
>>
To be fair, religion is a mental illness.
>>
>>79591133

Holy shit.

Way to disrespect the kamikaze pilots.
>>
I'm a therapist and the reason this is a retarded tweet is that our understanding of mental health is almost totally culturally bound. Yes, we think someone who blows himself up is mentally ill. But our idea of wellness and how to nurture it DOES NOT TRANSLATE outside of western cultures.

You could do therapy with a suicide bomber for five years and likely get nowhere because his assumptions about life (and death) will be fundamentally different.
>>
Yeah poor mental health caused by all your ancestors fucking their cousins and following a religion started by a pedophile warlord
>>
>>79591133
He's right though, you have to be mentally ill to be a Muslim.
>>
>>79591133
So what is a terrorist then?
>>
>>79592748
This.

Blowing yourself up is definitely a sign of mental illness. I agree that it is a form of suicide, and it is also murder.
Both those things have a tendency to show up disproportionately in muslims.
So Islam is at least a cause of mental illness.
>>
When a man blows himself, it's not simply "gay". It's LIBERATING .The problem isn't faggotry. The problem is masturbation bigotry. #Stockholm
>>
>>79591133
Islam confirmed a mental health issue. Thanks, Dr.
>>
>>79601648
>So what is a terrorist then?
posting racist things on the internet
>>
>>79591133
>Dr.

wtf i'm holistic medicine now
>>
>>79591133
To believe in a magical invisible man in the sky giving you orders on how to direct life is a clear sign of mental illness
>>
>>79591133
So if Islam leads to mental health issues, shouldn't we section all Muslims under mental health laws? Maybe we could introduce sterilisation, as it is cruel for mentally disabled people to reproduce.
>>
File: 1466539101983.jpg (67 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1466539101983.jpg
67 KB, 600x598
>>79591133
That idiot, like others atheist scum and non-believers, can't even understand FAITH.
>>
>>79591133
> The problem isn't Islam
> The problem is mental health
..oooh so close. Almost put 2 and 2 together there.
>>
The problem is more Muslims aren't "mentally ill"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.