[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: It's okay when women do it! See this pic? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: BetteMidlersBandApplicants.png (583 KB, 688x847) Image search: [Google]
BetteMidlersBandApplicants.png
583 KB, 688x847
Reminder: It's okay when women do it!

See this pic? It's from Bette Midler's book "A View from a Broad" where she tells how musicians auditioning for a gig were forced by her to strip and show their cocks.

No. I am not some faggot who reads books by or about Bette Midler. I just remembered seeing her on the Colbert Report some years ago, where she bragged about this.

The whole Rosanne Bar - Louis C. Cuck thing reminded me of it. Here you have a guy being accused of something based on mere heresay (I'm pretty sure he really is a fucking creep btw, but that's not the point) and there's a shitstorm. But, a women like fucking Bette Midler writes a book and goes on talk shows where she brags about doing this shit, and there is not a singly angry blog post, tweet, or any fucking shame at all lobbed at her.

I think maybe we should give this shit a little attention.

Also, requesting that bitch who wrote about molesting her sister, and nobody said a damn thing, whilst that fucking reality show dude got slammed for just touching his sisters tits.
>>
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>79590254
yes, but not the kind who reads about Bette Midler!
>>
Yes, and when a female teacher fucks a student it's no big deal, either. When situation is reversed its a problem. That's because men aren't delicate flowers who fall apart at the lightest touch.
>>
>>79590332
No, it's because "men" like you enjoy abuse. You think you deserve it.

You are a woman with a cock
>>
if a male musician bragged about how he made his backup singers show their tits before giving them a job, they would be a fucking pariah.

For example, say if Stevie Wonder... oh wait, bad example. Maybe not Stevie Wonder
>>
Does she talk about Rochelle?
>>
>>79590055
Hey, look! A double standard for women and minorities!

Welcome to America for the last 20 years.
>>
>>79590609
she mentions her twice
>>
>>79590616
we all know that. the point of this post is fling some shit at Bette Midler. Why not? Have you seen the size of her nose? Me thinks she might be (((MIDLER)))
>>
>>79590055
Hmmm, my coincidence detector seems to be going off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.