[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have two cockatiels >One's a girl and one's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cuckatiel.jpg (92 KB, 766x432) Image search: [Google]
cuckatiel.jpg
92 KB, 766x432
>Have two cockatiels
>One's a girl and one's a boy
>Recently bought another bird (lorikeet)
>Male cockatiel and Lorikeet keep getting into fights
>Lorikeet keeps harrassing female cockatiel and the male cockatiel is in the corner
>mfw i literally forced a cuckolding on my pet birds
What do i do?
>>
Is the lorikeets black?

And if so,

Then you know exactly what to do
>>
Also you could just smash one of the birds head in with a hammer :)
>>
>>79588140

You should have considered this before mindlessly buying a new bird, some of them don't get along well. I love cockatiels though
>>
>>79588140

Just get another cage? Duh.
>>
>>79589496
das raccis
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79588140

>Have two cockatiels
>One's a girl and one's a boy

In general, it's not advised to have two parrots, as they will be too absorbed in each other to pay you any attention.

Just like the police didn't pay any attention to this guy being attacked, until it got to curbstomping.

https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>>
Segregation dipshit
>>
>>79590588
Hitler dubs don't lie
>>
>>79588140
what the fuck do cockatiels have to do with politics
>>
>>79589844
Dude, stop fucking shilling this in every thread. No one cares about you getting cucked by some little Jew bitch and a few beta males
>>
>>79588140
Why is the eye so redd and the feathers so messy?
>>
>>79588140
Any chance you are in NY? I think I know you...
>>
>>79588140
>retarded american tries to shitpost like an australian
>it doesn't work

stick to the burgers fatty
>>
>>79594394
Wow!!! Sick bantZ!!!! Can't wait to see the screenshot posted on Reddit tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.