[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Hillary going to be indicted or not? I keep hearing from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: lies-kids-tell-parents-10.gif (987 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lies-kids-tell-parents-10.gif
987 KB, 500x375
So is Hillary going to be indicted or not? I keep hearing from some people saying they know she is going to be indicted, but others are saying they know she's not.

I don't know if I can handle this rollercoaster ride, guys. The suspense, the twists, the thrill... it's so overwhelming!
>>
No.
>>
Never gonna happen. She's too powerful. She'll win the election.

All is lost.
>>
A female getting in real trouble.
Top lel.
Negro please.
>>
She's a 'rat and a Clinton, so no won't be indicted, this is just a game to keep your hoping and then to dash those hopes.
>>
>>79588076
Not unless she loses.

Theyre not gonna do shit until after the DNC, and if she wins it'll disappear. Conservatives will be called crazy for dragging on the "email scandal". The narrative will be changed.
>>
>>79588076
>a clinton getting in trouble for doing something illegal
if that EVER happens, i will know i'm in the fucking berenstain universe or some other simulated world that's been altered beyond recognition
>>
>>79588076

Even if Comey came out with a recommendation to prosecute, she wouldn't get indicted. The current establishment is too in-bed with her.
>>
>>79588306
tfw this is likely true

i really dont want it to happen but she is that shady and has too many connections
>>
>>79588076
You're fucking retarded if you think anything will happen to Clinton.
>>
FBI is waiting for a brave patriot to do a citizens arrest
>>
>>79588692
This
>>
>>79588863
>FBI is waiting for a brave patriot to do a citizens arrest

Hopefully someone arrests her with a bullet.
>>
even if she isn't arrested.
this kills the Clinton campaign.
this shit is too blatant to just sweep under the rug.
>>
>>79589216
>this kills the Clinton campaign

This will do absolutely nothing
>>
File: DogeLearn.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DogeLearn.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>79588692
All possible outcomes and all possible universes coexist simultaneously. Each outcome and world is divided into nigh infinite freeze frame "cels" if you will.

What you perceive as time is your consciousness or soul moving through these freeze frames, making them seem like they're moving and time is passing, etc.

Sometimes your soulstream gets crossed up and goes through a congruent alternate universe freeze frame version of yourself.
>>
I really thought she was going to be charged, but that's not what the rumors are saying. Disappointed. Hopefully it will still cause issues for her.
>>
>>79589405
people underestimate the clintons

they can get away with just about anything
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.