[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Says "No Mass Deportations"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: adam.png (396 KB, 482x530) Image search: [Google]
adam.png
396 KB, 482x530
G-guys....?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations

>"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics
Saturday.

>Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call it mass deportations.

Is he stumping himself?
>>
It's not deportation, it's repatriation.

If it is returning someone to the country they are a citizen of, they have not been deported, they have been repatriated. The two terms have different meanings.
>>
>>79587419
Because it is not ""mass deportation"" it is simply enforcing the law
And i just got baited
>>
>>79587419
>it's not deportation
>it's enforcing the law

If Trump cucks us on this we'll meme him out of office. He'll be a fucking race traitor
>>
File: 10e.jpg (47 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
10e.jpg
47 KB, 302x508
>>79587419
If it becomes impossible for illegals to get work and the policy is arresting them when they are found, there is no need for mass deportations - they will leave voluntarily.
>>
File: trumpandkoch.png (413 KB, 461x502) Image search: [Google]
trumpandkoch.png
413 KB, 461x502
>>79587419
>trusting a palm beach huckster
>>
File: MANTIS.jpg (62 KB, 435x653) Image search: [Google]
MANTIS.jpg
62 KB, 435x653
You drop the bomb, then you soften the blow.

6-d chess
>>
bush also said no taxes when he was trying to get elected, it worked.
>>
Watch him actually deport the masses

screenshot this post and reply to be in the screencap.
>>
>>79587419
>thehill
lel, this is literally the "bernie sanders is a saint and trump is the devil" site. If you take this shit seriously I pity you
>>
>>79587844
But will his softened blow be enough? no homo
>>
>>79588120
Are you a fucking retard? The Hill is a right-leaning site, they're usually fair to Trump.

I check them second most of any politics site behind Breitbart
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.