[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I personally dont know where to go for advice, but /pol/ is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: received_10209599742454199.jpg (5 KB, 504x333) Image search: [Google]
received_10209599742454199.jpg
5 KB, 504x333
So I personally dont know where to go for advice, but /pol/ is my home board and I feel like the anonymity between us may make this easier.
I found out someone close to me was raped recently and she was a virgin before hand saving it for marriage. Shes a good person and I dont know what to do to help her in this Time of her life. Does anyone have advice or something to help?
>>
>>79584780

not politics try r9k
>>
>>79584780
Yeah, you're gonna wanna stone her for adultery, inshallah.
>>
If she didn't go to the police as soon as possible then it wasn't a rape
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 480x480
>>79584780
Rape her again
>>
File: kev.jpg (61 KB, 397x555) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
61 KB, 397x555
>>79584780

Offer to rape her in a nice wau so she doesn't view rape with as negative association
>>
>>79585412
this
>>
>>79584780
If you care about this person you should probably disregard everything 4chan is going to say to you. This is real life, and shouldn't be left up to your internet bantz club. Seriously, this might be the worst board to ask. Take it to /adv/.

She probably is finding ways to blame herself, as well as feeling dirty and tainted. There is also an acute stress reaction and depending on how recent this was she may be really scared (of being alone in the house, etc.)

I think the best thing you can do is to offer her support in any way you can think of that will make her comfortable and not feel like her life is over. Remind her that what happened to her wasn't her fault, that nobody had the right to do what her rapist did to her. If she's scared, I'd offer to stay with her, but don't push it if she says no. Some people handle trauma differently and prefer to be alone, but a lot of the time it's the worst when you're alone. In general, when something like this happens to someone, they feel really, generally unsafe, and I think having a friend close would be a huge help.

Sorry to hear about this, anon. My girlfriend was attacked and raped when I was with her many years ago, and it destroyed me for a while, but we both got better.
>>
>>79586263
God now this right here is some good bait. Really just dripping with human emotion.

10/10 good job!
>>
>>79586263
Thank you, anon. I really appreciate your advice.
You guys can bant up the thread or let ot die now if you want.
>>
>>79587138
Op I promise you don't take his advice. Everything he said is wrong.

Notice how he says it destroyed him too? Notice how he says he is no longer together with his gf?

Don't treat her differently and don't give her tons of space. That's how you get cucked, my god that anon should have his skull crushed for being such a naive bitch
>>
You shouldn't do anything that risks your future. It sucks but the best thing you could do is give an anon tip to the cops and hope they sort it out
>>
>>79584780
She just wants special privileges that rape victim is afforded. If it was a legitimate rape, she would go to the police.
>>
Anon you have to find out if this was a real rape or not. Many girls go fuck someone, regret it, and cry rape. Don't be a cuckold.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.