[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/zhg/ - Zero Hour General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: zhg.png (453 KB, 592x285) Image search: [Google]
zhg.png
453 KB, 592x285
Have you noticed the happenings getting more and more frequent? Is there a pattern? What is it all building up to?

Discuss the affairs.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 797x897) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 797x897
>>79584294
What is it leading up to? The unraveling of America and a realignment of power in the world to Russia and China.

Expect freedom to take a beating in this new world order. In fact, the current conception of it may become a thing of the past.
>>
>>79584294
No, I havent noticed.

You are only more on websites and twitter
>>
>>79585505
By unraveling of America I mean just that. Not a civil war based on a singular overriding factor like politics or race (although it may seem this way initally) but a domino effect because of how interwoven the divisions in this country are (e.g. white vs black dovetails with rural vs urban which dovetails with conservative vs liberal).

We will either descend into a protracted civil war in which foreign powers pick sides, or a relatively quick happening followed by local/regional governments or probably a mixture of the two. At the very least there would be a redrawing of the political map with several states splitting in two and a move to create various ethnostates.
>>
>>79586214
I see this.

Followed by the most powerful faction rewriting the Constitution to ensure this never happens again, and reuniting the country
>>
>>79584294
One thing I've noticed is how polarized things are, at least online.

Politically, either you're as left as left can go, or you're as right as right can be. In betweens no longer seem to exist, or at least, people outside of the web would suggest that such in betweens still do, but I'm losing my belief in that being the case.
>>
>>79586495
So, you take internet too seriously.
>>
>>79586495
Real life is only just starting to learn about all of the bullshit non-issues internet has already been discussing for a long time (see, "pronouns" and "safe spaces.")

But I do agree with you; shit's becoming really divisive.
>>
>>79586770
/thread
>>
>>79586770
It's worse online, but I feel like it's even a pattern on outlets like the news.
>>
I'm not feeling it today desu.. no pattern just batshit mudslimes
>>
This is what happens when you spend so much time on /pol/ consuming too much filtered information about happenings and conspiracies. I'm not even shitposting.
>>
>>79586422
>reuniting the country
I think if they try this the US will become essentially a failed state with an intractable insurgency

Maybe I am just being edgy but I think we can dissolve relatively painlessly...if large-scale conflict erupts I think the entire country will go to shit...imagine what that would do to the economy...imagine how little it would take for LA or SF to starve/thirst
>>
>>79590830
It is...comment sections on every publication have become more polarized over the past few years and it is beginning to leak into normie conversation
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.