[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, how does it feel knowing how many Anti-Semites are among
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
/pol/, how does it feel knowing how many Anti-Semites are among the Trump supporters?

Not here to condemn or criticise. I'm just genuinely curious. And find it weird, since Trump's daughter is Jewish.
>>
I'm just here to see him gas your ass from this solar system, and that is only cause you are a hillshill.

hang yourself and die.

#lotsalove
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79583238
>/pol/, how does it feel knowing how many Anti-Semites are among the Trump supporters?

Not as bad as knowing you can be killed in Commiefornia for being white

Sign the petition: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>>
>>79583238
I love Trump, G-d bless
>>
i have no idea why this idiots support (((trump)))
>>
File: 1455636231563.png (830 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
1455636231563.png
830 KB, 1315x998
>>79583238
>>
>>79583560

>Not as bad as knowing you can be killed in Commiefornia for being white

[Citation needed]
Oh wait you made that up, didn't you.

>> stormfront
is that way, don't let the ass hit your door on the way out.
>>
File: trumpmaga.jpg (115 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
trumpmaga.jpg
115 KB, 800x500
>someone in need of greatness?
>>
>>79583780
dude, jump in the ocean or climb over the wall. if you don't wanna make america great again then please leave.
>>
File: 31685.jpg (18 KB, 550x303) Image search: [Google]
31685.jpg
18 KB, 550x303
>>79583238
you do not see the left cuddling the Heebs. I love Yisrael and the Red Boots. it does amaze me that pol thinks there is a conspiracy for us..them to gather all the shekels. Rothchild's are Jewish and so is Captain Kirk. I bet the Joo fighter cannot tell a joo from an American. Fuck guys Israel is like another state. who controls who? We are white, some Christian, and that's cool, but we fight the same enemies and half of Yisrael are dual citizens to the USA. Praise God and pass the ammunition! Same phrases.

I tell you something to witness is a white American joo throwing a rock 105mph like a fucking baseball at a 5'2" 130 pound pallies. They really scatter when the American let's go. Saw that at Oz Zion when we..they took by occupation the area called Oz Zion.

Tell me there is not an American that wouldn't like to chase a Pallie punk down West Bank with a Merkaava!

Chill on us..I mean the Joos. They are really your best and could be your most trusted fruenden. Plus, fuck, guys if you are in 4chan you're probably broke and you have nothing I..I mean they, want to fuck you out of!
>>
File: 1467486936455.jpg (46 KB, 361x483) Image search: [Google]
1467486936455.jpg
46 KB, 361x483
>>79583238
Who cares?
Hillary supports gays, but takes millions of dollars from countries that kill them and have no women's rights.
Hillary takes millions from Jews and Muslims.
Hillary takes kkk $
Hillary hates blacks, but had mainly black support.

Just weird people vote for such a bought politician.
>>
>>79584170
thank you, America, for Selling Yisrael your F35 platform. We will use it to stop nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.
>>
Pandering.

MAGA
>>
>>79583238
I don't really give a shit. I may not like racism, but having a bunch of racists support the same candidate I do would not bother me in the least. Why should it? Honestly, a lot of people call their opponents racist in order to not actually have an argument, and that's just plain stupid.
>>
>>79583238
Don't care, I welcome it. Jews are ruining this world.
>>
>>79585087
It's true, and he's gotta get votes from somewhere
>>
>>79583238
Don't care. It's mostly because almost every "racist" (i.e. people red pilled on race) is obviously going to be against illegal beaners flooding in. And these "racists" are also more likely to be anti-semitic. Once you get red pilled on race, you inevitably encounter the anti-semitic movement.
>>
>>79583238
I love how the jews and jew haters come together to support the donald
>>
>>79587696
Thats right weedman, because his platform appeals to both sides.
It's not that hard to grasp.
>>
>>79587696
jew hater reporting in. i dont support (((trump))) he sold his daughter to (((them))). no proper parent would ever do that.
>>
I find modern anti-semitism to be adorable, desu. I mean I find 9/10 Jews to be objectionable to be around, too, but blaming them for anything? They're glorified accountants.
>>
Post your home address OP.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.