[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't realize Australia was becoming so diverse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: australia diversifying.png (140 KB, 709x829) Image search: [Google]
australia diversifying.png
140 KB, 709x829
I didn't realize Australia was becoming so diverse.
>>
>>79580367

We are diverse, but the majority of the non-born here crowd are Brits.

We have tons of Indians and Asians in the city, but Brits are everywhere!
>>
Kek

We send them all of our Maoris and degenerates.
>>
Going by those numbers... Australia is about 5-7% non white. And of those non whites, the majority are Chinese and Indian. Yes, the Chinese are soulless but they won't bother you, and Indians might smell odd and sound awful but they are safe to be around as well.
>>
>>79582300
>Indians
>Safe
>Festering diseases from not using toilets
Suuuuuuuuure
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 564x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 564x261
Japan
>>
>>79582550
Brazil?
>>
>>79584687
A lot of ethnic Japanese from Brazil migrate back to Japan
>>79580367
It's not really ''diverse'' in terms of race, black are virtually non-existent and most immigrants are white (between 85-92% of the country is white).

They're also based, many beat the shit out of poo in loos, they call it curry bashing kek.
>>
>>79584916
blacks*
>>
>>79580763
Fuck you kiwi come fight me you frodo cunt
>>
File: 82.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
82.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>79580763
And we're sending you both all of our degenerates
>>
>>79584687
Brazil has massive Japanese diaspora.
>>
>>79585293

There is nothing I hate more than a bleeding heart South African in Australia. Cunt if diversity was so fucking great why aren't you still in fucking South Africa.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.