[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do i feel like every time i watch rap videos or gang documentaries.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Nei_til_sionisme.jpg (42 KB, 431x507) Image search: [Google]
Nei_til_sionisme.jpg
42 KB, 431x507
why do i feel like every time i watch rap videos or gang documentaries. with these black gangsters with their guns and talking about how they kill people. i feel like if America was not the police state it is and white people all got together all the white people would just massacre all of them.
>>
>>79578363
> gang documentaries
I do this too. It just makes me comfy to watch how subhuman and apelike black people can be.

Check out the shape of the skull of the guy in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=727XXLH-IOQ
>>
>>79578700
the guy in the middle is like a living breathing stereotype
>>
>>79578363
well, for the most part, they just kill each other

oh well
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

just admit this is the video you wanted to watch all along.
>>
>>79578700
>>79578857
>my id
>>
>>79578700
they are so fucking retarded . they all hate donald trump for no reason. but they were all for barack obama just cause he was half nigger. and that nigger obama was president for 8 years and nothing changed like in the last 8 years of my life i can't remember one thing that that nigger changed in my life that was good except i did get more money back on my income tax check. and i don't know if hes the one that did that. and trump never said anything bad about niggers but they all think hes racist cause he said he does not like their crime neighborhoods i guess the niggers think it feels good to get hit by bullets . i swear these hood niggers they don't even have feelings of pain or how they inflict pain on other people they all need to be tortured then maybe they will stop their thug culture of violence. they are pussies but they act like they are the toughest people in the world the reason why they are pussies is because they prey on weak people in the hood and think its funny that they get rich off of making people junkies the worst part is girls have sex with them. if they were real men they would be fighting against the government and police instead of killing each other.
>>
>>79579193
Haha! They just have a different culture than us anon! It's our fault for discriminating against them.
>>
>>79578700
its like they just look at other people as if they are action figures or dolls/toys and the environments they are in as building blocks or legos and then they just fuck shit up with their nigger ways. if anyone can understand what i mean. only niggers can turn something peaceful like weed into something angry and violent.
>>
>>79580265
they are just idiots. They are seriously borderline retarded. They don't have empathy for other people because they don't have the hardware to process empathy.
>>
>>79578700
oh wow .. they are really tough but they go to the hospital when their legs hurt. and when they are in the hospital they probably act like big babies and the nurses and doctors are their mommies and daddies taking care of them.
>>
My favourite gang documentary is about the abbos in gangs named after metal bands like judas priest.
>>
>>79580531
yea they cannot think of what it would feel like to hurt someone else when they shoot people. they cannot think what it would feel like if they themselves got shot. like if you acidently cut yourself with a knife or hit your foot off something when your walking . it hurts really bad they can't imagine how bad it would hurt to actually get shot or what it would feel like being shot and laying on the ground waiting to die. that is why they are pieces of shit . but some how they still reproduce. i thought this gang shit and niggers would have died out by now . but it seems like its only getting stronger. i see cops and the government don't even do their jobs cause they are not cleaning up these areas this country sucks.
>>
File: HeavyMetal.jpg (286 KB, 450x678) Image search: [Google]
HeavyMetal.jpg
286 KB, 450x678
>>79580785

https://youtu.be/IBygHZTZM9Q
>>
>>79581036
i like these kind of niggers better than american niggers. its like the american ones are the same they just evolved x100 into violence and the way they talk. the ones in this video are more like the special ed kinds in schools. they are harmless but still fight with each other.
>>
>>79581454
seems like america is the perfect place to incubate niggers. all niggers do is observe their surroundings . and get really angry cause they were born with nothing but can't even think so was everyone else. and then you see what they evolved into . because their culture is just like mocking everyone else and being assholes.
>>
>>79579101
Witnessed
>>
I hate black people but admittedly some rap songs fuckin slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBW8DhNwZmk
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 410x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 410x275
>>79584132
>Yes goyim

https://youtu.be/bMh39-cqtkM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.