[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The absolute Madman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Hey /pol/ did you saw that? Jean-Claude Van Damme called out the Elite in an TV Show in france https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c Thoughts on that one?
>>
>>79575838
Doing the right thing is being a madman, these days.

By the way, he never did a single good movie. He was terrible, as an actor.
>>
File: this is a loli.jpg (66 KB, 852x478) Image search: [Google]
this is a loli.jpg
66 KB, 852x478
>tfw he's going to get into a fatal "accident" soon
Fucking hell. I liked him too
>>
>>79579390
>he never did a single good movie
shouldn't you be watching the notebook for the 9000th time fag
>>
>>79579570
They may try, but he'll fatal accident them in the face.

He should make a movie about it
>>
NOT JCVD

I don't want him to die
>>
>>79575838
What he's saying is true, you know that right? The Jews own the central banks of the world, their wealth is practically without limit.
>>
>>79579598
haha

nah, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed some of his movies, but they are terrible, even for action movies. Compare them with Terminator 2, Die Hard, and others

Dont even try to tell me that kind of movies have something to do with martial arts. The fights are ridiculous unless you are a kid.
>>
>>79575838
What a shame, he should really watch his step and avoid falling that will accidentally lead to him breaking his neck. I also hope at his age he's watching his diet to avoid a heart attack.
>>
>>79579784
Fuck, he could even call it Fatal Accident. And then the second would could be called, Fatal Mistake
>>
>>79579784
>>79579570
Fatal accident is a pretty good name for a JCVD movie.
>>
>>79579973
The best movie he did was with natasha henstridge, actually came out not a b movie.
>>
>>79579973
He was heavily involved in filming Bloodsport which captured scenes of Kowloon, and various fighting styles in exhibition.

Not everyone needs to be a blockbuster filmmaker to have an impact.
>>
>>79579570
Would be the perfect premise for one of his movies,even the title
>>
>>79580021
>>79580098
>>79581191
This summer.... one man.... one conspiracy. Starring Jean-Claude Van Damme in...

FATAL ACCIDENT.

When he names the elite in a global conspiracy, they attempt to get even. It was a... FATAL MISTAKE.
Coming soon.
>>
File: guile-do-street-fighter-4.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
guile-do-street-fighter-4.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>79575838
>>
>>79579390
Duh fuck you say boi
>>
>>79579390
Watch Lionheart pussy. I bet your not even able to. Your little eyes would shatter into your little palms boi.
>>
>>79579390

Bloodsport is the best martial arts kino of its time.

Pls stop embarrassing us dad.
>>
File: LIfq5NV.png (314 KB, 717x436) Image search: [Google]
LIfq5NV.png
314 KB, 717x436
>>79581900
>When he names the elite in a global conspiracy, they attempt to get even. It was a...
>FATAL MISTAKE.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.