[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is lil boosie redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Lil-Boosie_03-17-2014.jpg (78 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
Lil-Boosie_03-17-2014.jpg
78 KB, 304x304
http://www.rap-up.com/2016/07/01/boosie-badazz-says-tv-shows-are-forcing-kids-to-be-gay/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

lol
>>
>>79575250
Redpilled? Not really. Just observant and honest.
>>
>>79575250
No, he's not. He's a thug who doesn't even have the common courtesy to close the door when he's banging fucking several women at the same time. I've seen that nigger's dick and I didn't want to.
>>
>>79575440
Saying the simple truth without 'justifying' it honestly qualifies for being redpilled nowadays.
>>
>>79575513

did you get turned on by his dick? Odd that you would mention it when we are talking about gay programming.

Kill yourself, faggot
>>
This dudes an actual Negro but he's right here
>>
>>79575575
No, lets not reduce what we define "redpilled"as just to increase a wider audience. If Boosie was "redpilled" he would be rapping about Jewish hegemony, the creation of the NAACP by the Jews, and rediscovering their Yoruba roots and community service.
>>
File: 1.png (322 KB, 654x423) Image search: [Google]
1.png
322 KB, 654x423
>>
>>79575878
Some niggers are okay
>>
>>79575250
So whats forcing kids to be niggers ? Oh rap music okay.
>>
>>79575695
Every time I see anything mentioning him I flashback to that night where I had to go back and tell him to go on stage, after he was already 30-40 minute behind schedule, and I get pissed seeing him plowing a well endowed black chick with two others surrounding him not because I have some cuck fetish, no, but because I wanted to go home and play Shadowrun with my friends and I pretty much knew this was the final coffin that I wouldn't be able to do so that night. While that's the singular event that stood out the most, the record booze sales, seven arrests and the coat rack girl being pissed she only got 1/5 the normal amount in tips despite being there nearly twice as long is up there too
>>
File: 1426454010804.gif (2 MB, 162x149) Image search: [Google]
1426454010804.gif
2 MB, 162x149
>niggers
>red-pilled
>>
File: 1331915847480.jpg (4 KB, 107x131) Image search: [Google]
1331915847480.jpg
4 KB, 107x131
>>79575878
My sides
>>
>>79576765
You ain't seen nothin' yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
>>
boosie's just a real street nigga and those tend to have their own brand of conservatism.
>>
>>79575250
I go to LSU, can confirm he is redpilled.
>>
>>79575250
Blacks from the deep South hate gays more than anything else. That's not necessarily redpilled, just cultural upbringing.

An old Pakistani who thinks Hillary is great told me how homosexuality is a disease. He's not redpilled, he just hates gays because that's what he was told growing up.
>>
>It wasn't like that when I was coming up, the Ninja Turtles wasn't kissing

Top kek.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.