[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://archive.is/E0Dto Explain this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1092x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1092x935
https://archive.is/E0Dto

Explain this shit
>>
>>79573977

Someone made a picture and posted it on the internet and eventually it got posted on the Donald Trump twitter. What's there to explain?
>>
>>79573977
2 months ago there was a thread asking if Trump uses 4chan. I guess this is the answer.
>>
File: 01.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>79573977
>that star
>>
>>79574293
Not him directly, but quite a bit of his staff managers browses /pol/ for sure, prolly miller and corey do.
>>
>>79574581

Corey was fired like weeks ago you schmuck.
>>
>>79574337
My sides

/pol/ does it again
>>
>>79574684
IK, I was just saying that he prolly browses pol, and he was his campaign manager for a while, trump has been posting pol memes since the beginning senpai.
>>
>>
>>79574684

>"Fired"

Corey was re-purposed as a free Trump mouthpiece on CNN
>>
>>79573977
>blue board
that's from inf chan.
>>
>>79573977
/pol/ is literally an advisor in the Trump campaign, nothing new here
>>
>>79575119

You can change the style of any board on 4chan. Look in the bottom right hand corner of your page
>>
>>79575188
we are pretty based, literally thousands of fucking WHITE MALES who volunteer their time to meme and scheme
>>
>>79575119
>>79575232
You can change the visual theme of this /pol/ (Yotsuba -> Yotsuba B) but that post # is close to what they're using now (namely, a 7-digit number starting with 6- as opposed to 8-digits here) so it likely was them, really.
>>
>implying anything here is original content

How inane can you cancerous shits be? Donald Trump would consider you guys to be the epoch of degeneracy.

>Trump
>associating himself with 4chan
>>
They had a segment on cnn today about this photo, if the star of david was intentional/racist. The commentators all agreed it was probably made by an intern who didn't know what the star was and that Trump should be more careful.

I immediately knew it was intentional because Trump knows it would come up on the news cycle "Most Corrupt Candidate Ever" and that the average pleb wouldn't give a shit about the star of david.
>>
>>79576169
FOUR
DIMENSIONAL
CHESS
>>
Okay, Trump supporters and campaign, listen up: sanitize, and censor whatever junk you repost from here. Or even better: just gaffaw quietly to urself and never share this garbage. The confirmation bias towards labeling Trump a "racist" will only grow stronger unless the man himself directly addresses the topic. And he probably never will. The best thing we can do is to avoid suspicion altogether. Do you want him to win or not?

Anyway I'm not moralfagging because I'm actually a HillaryMissile
>>
>>79573977
>https://archive.is/E0Dto

8Ch is better than 4Chan?
>>
>>79574083
/thread
>>
>>79576334
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>79573977
>MEME MAGIC
It's just Media Manipulation by the people
>>
>>79575559
>Trump caring about degeneracy

He's written books about orgies he's been to in Manhattan.
>>
>>79576169

Fuck, this man is a marketing genius.
>>
>>79573977
simply coincidence
>>
>>79575351
one again (4+4)chan proving it is the better site.
It even has webms with sound
AND you can post multiple pictures in a single post.
It is a damn shame that the sites can't switch the post rate.
>>
>>79576169
>if the star of david was intentional/racist.

OY VEY

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
They took down the star. What a shame.
>>
File: citation_needed_1456719209402.jpg (213 KB, 2196x1230) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed_1456719209402.jpg
213 KB, 2196x1230
>>79576690
>Trump
> attended orgies*
>Trump
> wrote about*

*citation required
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.