[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your BAD ASS 4th plans. American Empire Only Please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan[1].jpg (2 MB, 4918x2918) Image search: [Google]
Atomic_bombing_of_Japan[1].jpg
2 MB, 4918x2918
I'll be with my happy and healthy family, enjoying the spoils of war.
>>
Picnic time my man.
>>
>>79572966
NUKE TIME my man.
>>
>>79572966
I'm sorry dude. We warned you, twice. And you fell for the old "I'm God" thing, but he was only a man.
Just keep it moist, use the ointment, avoid bright light, don't reproduce...

Also, thanks for all the Christmas ornaments and TVs. Are we square?
>>
File: atom-smiling-11670911[1].jpg (36 KB, 400x432) Image search: [Google]
atom-smiling-11670911[1].jpg
36 KB, 400x432
>>79572966
>Picnic time my man.
Be sure to wash your hands.
>>
>>79572966
Also, "American Empire Only Please"

I will respect your pillow girl sex threads, so please respect my country's humble celebration.
>>
>>79573058
Not from you.

>>79573308
Sure!

>>79573742
You have bases here, we count.
>>
>>79573894
>You have bases here, we count.

Cool, man. Glad to see you folks have come around.
I'm going to eat cows and pigs and maybe some chickens to celebrate superpower status.

What animals do you eat?
>>
>>79574277
All of the above. Hope you have a nice BBQ.
>>
>>79574373
Cool. Thanks, man. High five.
You have a nice picnic. And sorry about those bombs. We were just getting established as the final empire, and we acted a little heavy handed at times...
Anyway, best to you. PM me and I'll send you some iodide.
>>
Hiking Mount Rushmore. South Dakota is fucking awful except for the black hills
>>
>>79574904
I bet you meet some like minded people on that trail. MAXIMUM PATRIOT hike.
>>
>>79574750
>apologizing for saving lives
Go back to Plebbit
>>
>>79572813
Spent 400 dollars on cheap southern fireworks.
>>
>>79572813
Going to the beach, having a cookout there, and fireworks when it gets dark
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.