[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hikikomori
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
Any Japs here Hikikomri? Or have experience with it?
>>
>>79572079
bump
>>
Shit post psychosis?
>>
>>79572409
Nips have pretty good insight into how shit works, even their most common denominator is more red pilled than the average North American/Eurocuck.

I guess they're all sleeping even the Hikiomoris.
>>
how do all these hikikomoris eat

do they get autism checks from da gubmint
>>
>>79572613
I understand funded by family until they start dying off and getting no money...Not quite sure, but I think the family keeps them like this, bringing food I and shit I guess..
>>
>>79572079
taught one in Japan once. Dude sat in class and didnt talk to ANYONE. Everyone left him alone. So tolerant.
>>
>>79572079
I'm an American hikikomori. AMA
>>
>>79572949
How long have you been isolated? How old are you? Any proof?
>>
Young adults may feel overwhelmed by modern Japanese society, or be unable to fulfill their expected social roles as they have not yet formulated a sense of personalhonne and tatemae– one's "true self" and one's "public façade" – necessary to cope with the paradoxes of adulthood...

This is just japasbergers.
>>
>>79573070
T. Ausburger
>>
>>79573008
3 years. 32. I'm too lazy to post any sort of proof. Just take my word. I guess I'm not a full blown hikikomori. I left a job about 4 years ago, and just shut myself in a condo my parents own. I don't pay for anything at this time. I used to play a lot of video games but got bored of em. Now I usually watch shows and movies (hardly any anime though). My place isn't that filthy, but lately I've been seeing cockroaches.
>>
>>79573070
But 1.55 million people..

I doubt America has that many aspies doing this...
>>
>>79573304
Post pic?

What job did you leave? Are your parents okay with this, you being 32 and all?

Do you have any friends at all or do you go out if you want to buy food and stuff?

Any mental disorders?
>>
Not sure about what exactly a hikikomori is, but i've been a shut-in for almost two years a couple of years back and i'm still recovering from the fallout. I've only left my apartment every couple of months to get cash from the bank. Good thing i've had proper friends to take care of me cause i 'd have starved to death.
When i've decided to isolate from them as well the very same people kicked my door in and pulled me out of this madness. God fucking bless them
>>
>>79573459
I'm too paranoid to post pics of myself. That's part of the disease. I had a decent paying retail job. My parents weren't okay with it at first but kind of accept it now.

I have a couple friends but don't see them often.

I buy food with foodstamps.

I'm diagnosed with Social Anxiety, OCD, and Depression. Was in and out of the mental hospital earlier this year.
>>
>>79573617
So going forward, any plans? Any hopes?

How did a dude with social anx get into a decent paying retail job? Why quit
>>
>>79573595
>slavs helping slavs

Are you normally up this late or are you up early
>>
>>79573348
Americans couldnt. Japan takes care of family. An american who tried this is likely to be ignored
>>
>>79573847
I'm trying to reintegrate myself to the society, i've got a job and all now so i'm not usually up at this time of the night, but it's the weekend and last night was my best friends birthday party. I don't drink a lot so i'm the only one standing.
>>
>>79573762
I don't have any plans or motivation even though my parents want me to figure out how to make some money. I have a few diff methods but it's not enough to make it on my own.

I don't really have any hopes and kinda want to watch the world burn. I hate the world but not for the same reasons pol does. I guess I like browsing it because at least they share the sentiment that the world is going to shit.

My SA was under control, I guess, when I got the job. But over the years dealing with tons of asshole customers it just got worse. I started hating my coworkers too. I left because of that, but also had some other issues going on.

I quit mostly just because I felt like a wagecuck and was tired of it. Anytime I searched for another job, got no responses. Also after work I was too tired to search for other jobs.
>>
>>79573895
I'm American and I pull it off, to some degree. However, I get lots of shit for it. Despite the fact that 1/3 of millenials still live at home.
>>
>>79574191
You should starting hitting the gym if you can man...not even trolling it may spark an interest in life again and renew you. Start somewhere, trust me.

>>>/fit/

Come home, bro. Read the sticky and change your life. You either pick yourself up today or end up dead all alone tomorrow. 32 is too young for this. If you were 50 I'd lose hope but you tasted the sweet taste of sleep after a long days work. Get acquainted with it again, man.
>>
>TFW hikikomori for 4 years now
>Food stamps out the ass
>Anime and competitive games all day every day
>Feels good man
>>
File: 1463742790685.gif (708 KB, 330x185) Image search: [Google]
1463742790685.gif
708 KB, 330x185
>>79572079
It's exactly what one would expect when a society becomes overly recourse abundant, overly stable, overly peaceful, overly populated and the state allocates too much aid to people to the extent of not having to work to gain resources for their own survival.

>The beautiful ones
Hikikomri is exactly like what was observed in the Mouse Utopia Experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>79574497
What games?
>>
>>79572079
What's hikikomori? You slice ur dick off wit a samari sword or something?
>>
I was a hikki for about 11 months last year. Spent my days working out and playing Dota 2
>>
>>79573895
my fucking family disowned me over this
they think im a freak of nature
if it wasn't for true friends and inheritance (a distant relative left me a flat and some money when she died) i wouldn't be posting here now.
>>79574191
i feel you man. Fucking anxiety. I've spent 8 months without internet access because i was too anxious to go out and renew the contract with my ISP.
Fuck, i wasn't even able to go out to get groceries or other basic shit
>>
File: 1466066926502.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1466066926502.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>79572079
I don't know if it helps you, but I have a personal experience with this life style.
After my father died, mother already long deceased, I completely lost my shit. Like, whiskey straight for breakfast for a month, which led to my girlfriend of that time leaving me.

I was completely done with life. I didn't leave the house during the day, only crept out at night to make long walks with my dog and to get groceries.

That went on for almost a year.
In hindsight, it was interesting living so completely detached from everything.

I think it would have been either that or straight away suicide.
>>
>>79574559
League of Legends (Top 1% of the server, higher globally since NA is a strong region)
Street Fighter V (Still a scrub)

And did I mention I work out? It's nothing amazing, but at least it's more than the average wagecuck who comes home and eats takeout, then sleeps.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 763x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 763x613
>>79574191
Why not just fall into it?

Stay up for a few days. Stare at a screen. Do somthing repetive. Focus on a sudden physical ailment. Always blow it out of proportion.

And when the paranoia starts, just let go
>>
>>79572079
There are no Japanese in /pol/.
>>
>>79574895
Without the inheritance u would have grown some balls. Im like u man but I have no money... I eat my anxiety drugs everyday and I sweat and stammer my way thru... ill die before im 60. If I didnt have people I loved I would have an hero five years ago... I dunno... u just a lucky autist is all.
>>
File: 1467471555025.jpg (39 KB, 642x390) Image search: [Google]
1467471555025.jpg
39 KB, 642x390
All of you who have lost hope, live to redpill the masses. Teach people the truth of the world. Help the right rise back into power, little by little. One person can change a thousand minds with enough words.
>>
>>79572613

parents support them

when parents cut them off they move into cybercafes and work shitty 1-day only jobs, so they are still scum but at least not hikki anymore

I imagine a tiny sliver of them are able to make money online though
>>
>>79574975
Did you vote Brexit?
>>
>>79574489
Thanks, man.

Actually, I was quite obsessed with lifting back when I worked. I managed to gain some muscle mass.

These days I'm too depressed to pick up weights again, although sometimes I think that I need to finish what I started (need to get my arms bigger and more proportioned with my chest).
>>
>>79575084
Fall into what? Hikikomori-dom? Mental illness? I already have.
>>
>>79575294
the inheritance came in years before that shameful period i just didn't touch any of the money before i snapped, I've had friends, a girlfriend, a proper job(not some retail bullshit, i'm not sharing the details as it was quite specific, but i loved it, people admired what i did and it gave me decent money)
Then i fell into depression and the meds they gave me only made shit worse. My fucking psychiatrist just leeched of my money and prescribed me different pills every couple of months.
I guess i've grown a pair now. Or at least i like to think so
>>
File: 1467476983744.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467476983744.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>79575481
Did you have maple syrup for breakfast?
How is that at all related to the topic?

>>79575347
At this point, the red pill won't help you.
You'll want to stay in all the more after learning how horrible this world really is.

You start to become afraid of the outside world, at least that was my experience.
Especially noises.
>>
>>79575704
Yeah but right now it's just depression and anxiety.

What you need is a mental break
>>
>>79575774
>Did you have maple syrup for breakfast?

No, why are you such a fucking ass hole? Go rot in the filth you call your room, faggot.
>>
File: 1465132078242.gif (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465132078242.gif
177 KB, 500x500
>>79575975
Neh, these times are long over.

Also leafs once again confirmed to not to be able to handle dem bantz.
I'd say you're a shame for your country, but actually you fit right in with the rest of your dickless wonders desu senpai
>>
>>79576276
Still bitter your gf left you when you were down
>>
>>79576406
they usually do.
the ones that stay by your side and support you are gold
don't you ever tell one of those to fuck off and leave you alone like i did
biggest regret of my life
>>
>>79576406
Not really, not anymore.
Times come and times go.

This was many years ago and I were able to get quite a few things going for me.
an experiences, all that.

To a certain extent it is true: if you're not completely fucked, time will heal your wounds.
>>
>>79574895
>I've spent 8 months without internet access because i was too anxious
What the fuck did you do then, read books? How is life without internet?
>>
>>79577131
yeah, mostly just books. Friends would bring some for me along with food. They didn't visit that often so quite often i've been reading the same books over and over again.
Life was pretty shit back then in general, having internet or not, i don't think it made much of a difference.
>>
>>79575347
Usually this just leads to ridicule and ostracization. Most people don't like to be preached to.
>>
i work a fulltime job.
but other than that i don't leave my apartment except seeing my mom every 3 weeks, and my 1 friend takes me to a movie or a strip club 2-3 times a year.

i guess i qualify.

i only live to see the new movies with loud explosions and the boobs.
>>
>>79574502
I'd say our native population is the perfect example of this behaviour
>>
File: cute love.jpg (533 KB, 694x1141) Image search: [Google]
cute love.jpg
533 KB, 694x1141
I'm a semi-NEET. I make about $4000 a year by swelling shit online. I mostly spend my days going around thrift shops and garage sales trying to find shit that I can resell on Amazon or Ebay. I'm not a hikkikimori because I do leave my room often, but i don't really have any friends besides one guy that I play Yu-Gi-Oh cards with once every 2 weeks or so.

I'm on Prozac, I've been diagnosed with depression and asperger's. I'm a 29 year old virgin, soon to be a wizard in October. I'm also a half Japanese half white hapa. Its very difficult to be socially successful as a hapa, and mental disorders are common among hapas. Its not fun when neither whites, nor Asians wants to be around you, and the few friends you do have "just forget" to invite you places because your a hapa and not one of them.
>>
File: 1463339170852.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1463339170852.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>>79579501
I'm sorry, senpai.
Maybe you can get a tan and pass as a flip, maybe?
Fuck, at least we have the Internet.
>>
>>79573008
tfw i havent had friends or anything since 2008
>>
I've been a hermit for the past couple of years, but I can't say that I am full blown hikikomri. I have a wife that payed pretty much all of the bills for awhile but now I have a work at home job that does not require that much social interaction so thats awesome. It feels good to be alone, but recently I have been thinking about how I pretty much lost my oldest friends because of this behavior.
>>
>>79581420
Your wife is ok with this?
>>
>>79579501
>TFW only 1/8th Jap and pass enough as white
>White friends think it is neat when I tell them I am part Jap
>Even can recognize some of my jap features

There is a select few who can sense my power level right away though but even then they think it is cool.

Am 6'2 too
>>
>>79581678
Well now that I have a job everything is fine, but she was getting rather annoyed with me not working. I was doing random bullshit online for chump change, and honeslty I would probably have a normal job, but I have throat issues that get in the way. I pretty much choke till I vomit randomly, because my airways are too narrow.
>>
>>79581768
apologize for pearl harbor, hirshima, and nagasaki
>>
>>79572079
Gaijin it really no difference from be 'NEET' just so much more common here is actual common phrase
>>
i haven't left my house or showered in like six months

do i count
>>
>>79582198
Never! But my great uncle who was half Japanese got left for dead at Pearl Harbor. The fucking irony.
>>
File: 1464241883839.gif (694 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
1464241883839.gif
694 KB, 499x280
>>79572613
I live with my parents, but then again I'm only 19 so I haven't been pulling this shit too long, I might just join the military soon actually. I feel really autistic all the time and I need my shit sorted out
>>
File: nhk.gif (204 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
nhk.gif
204 KB, 500x277
>tfw been NEET for 5 years now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
>>
>>79573348
>>79573895
>>79574316
>>79574895
Remember, a large percent, I think 40%, of Millennials are living with their parents, either never moved out or moved back in
>>
>>79572079
How different is it from NEETs?

I'm not into anime or much. I pirate all my games, music, and movies. I've had money from previous jobs and now slowly make some online. I got $30 in Amazon gift cards through some Sonic 25th Anniversary promo Amazon had on their site last week.

Do want to in da woods, but would lose internet and the little money and gift cards. Plus, most places don't ship to PO boxes, not like they're cheap or anything.
>>
>>79583496
Jesus 40%!
>>
>>79583797
Just looked it up, one from 2013 said 36% of 18-31 year olds and one from 2015 said 30% of 18-34 year olds
>>
>>79575003
>since NA is a strong region

>>
File: 1467300302243.jpg (888 KB, 1500x1522) Image search: [Google]
1467300302243.jpg
888 KB, 1500x1522
>tfw took so many years off from working shit retail jobs that I don't have any contacts or references left and I'm unemployable now

>>79583496
>40%, of Millennials are living with their parents
well that explains why surprisingly our generation are having less sexual partners than gen X fucking shits
>>
>>79573070
what paradoxes
>>
>>79584413
It will probably hit 50% by 2020. All of the trends responsible for it are getting worse.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.