[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU REJECTS MASS MIGRATION - pursues sensible policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Loop-Barbados-EU.jpg (117 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Loop-Barbados-EU.jpg
117 KB, 800x800
In addition to the deal with Turkey that halted the migrant flow[1], the EU has been "quietly but surely" been setting up similar deals with other (especially African) countries such as Eritrea, Sudan[2] and Libya. However, there's an acute problem in Libya though with the lack of a credible government. The EU could use help from Russia there, but unfortunately the relations with Russia are at an all time low so not much help can be expected.[3]

Basically in Germany they still talk nice in regard to these issues because of pressure from the media, history and image, but reason has won the day quite a while ago already due to the massive number of potential migrants. These days the East-European and French line on migration, which approaches the issue mainly from security and territorial integrity perspective has been implemented. The guiding principle in this approach is of course reducing the number of migrants to the EU. The disagreements in the EU now center mostly around how to share the migrants that make it here regardless of these measures, where some countries demand quotas and others oppose them.[4]

The EU is the right tool to solve this issue. It has gotten a lot done in short order as soon as the political will to deal with the issue came about. So to those who are anti-EU: I hope it's no longer because of this issue. The EU approach is very sensible and dominated by a critical assessment of the situation in the European neighborhood.

[1] http://www.politico.eu/article/dramatic-drop-in-migrant-refugees-arrivals-on-greek-islands/
[2] https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/06/eu-sudan-eritrea-migration & http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36469264
[3] http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160420/1038345395/minister-solution-military.html
[4] http://www.politico.eu/article/slovakia-promises-a-sustainable-eu-migration-policy-refugee-crisis/
>>
bump for justice. this is important
>>
>>79568684
its a bit late.

also the EU should not have taken such drastic steps after the shit in ukraine, its not the eus responsibility to interfere in relations between non-eu nations.
>>
>>79568684
>The EU approach is very sensible
At this point anything but closing borders is not sensible, assuming they (western Europe) haven't already reached a point from which there is no going back.
>>
>>79568684
Too little, too late.
>>
Sensible would be the mass deportation of people already here, and an end to legal migration

But ofc they are "tanned french" or "tanned germans".

I expect its more a case of if the bureaucracy doesn't count the migrant then it didn't happen.
>>
>>79568684
>bump
50k mudslime is destroying our society
>>
>>79572715
Is Finland fuckarood? Whats going on over there when it comes to the degeneracy/immigration? What goes on over there in general?
>>
>>79568684
Now you fucking tell us
>>
>>79573029
There is a fuck ton of Kebab pizzeria
>tfw in my town with the rezidence count of 48k have atleast 8 kebab place or even more
Can't complaint tho, cuz it's good kebab
>>
>>79568684
>EU has been "quietly but surely" been setting up similar deals with other (especially African) countries such as Eritrea, Sudan[2] and Libya.

I read EU will also give 60 billions to Nigeria and a couple other African countries, total waste in my opinion, we can create plenty of jobs in the naval sector spending that money for more patrol units and personnel in the Mediterranean sea, rather than giving anything to 3rd world countries who can barely keep their own government together, so much waste, so many taxes all for nothing. EU is done for, maybe you Finns should really join the Russian Federation instead.
>>
File: laughing semite.gif (2 MB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
laughing semite.gif
2 MB, 200x193
>>79568684
>However, there's an acute problem in Libya though with the lack of a credible government.

what a shame that had to happen
>>
>>79573314
What is kebab? Never tried it before, I thought kebabs referred to various meat you impale on a skewer Vlad Tepesh style
>>
File: 1466779469243-pol.png (354 KB, 630x349) Image search: [Google]
1466779469243-pol.png
354 KB, 630x349
>>79568684
As an american I can tell you this ijs bait, just like with gun control fallout. Experience tells me that the EU will suffer frequent periods of migration, revolt, migration. They will dilute your population a little bit at a time, over years. This is a trap.

They are basically begging for their life as you lift your blade for the death stroke.

Shows no mercy, Europe.
>>
>>79573320
>tfw no referendum to join Russia :(
>>
File: Döner_kebab_slicing.jpg (58 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
Döner_kebab_slicing.jpg
58 KB, 300x422
>>79573738
"Döner kebab, literally "rotating kebab" in Turkish, is sliced lamb, beef, or chicken, slowly roasted on a vertical rotating spit."
Usually they server this with like french fries and salad. Personally I prefer potato wedges with my kebab
>>
File: 1466868208497.png (130 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
1466868208497.png
130 KB, 640x384
>>79570236
>>79571406
>>79571625
It's never too late really. The issue of overpopulation in the developing world is only growing, so policies like these can literally save countries in the EU from being completely overrun with mass waves of migrants. Which can potentially be larger than the populations of several EU countries in the future.
>>
>>79568684
>In addition to the deal with Turkey that halted the migrant flow
It didn't halt the migrant flow. What halted flow on Balkan route was closing Macedonain, Bulgarian and Albanian borders and helping border guard of those coutnries by V4.

Turkey took back like ~50 migrants so far.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.