[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf russia? чтo этo? http://www.themoscowtimes.com/new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
wtf russia? чтo этo?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/communist-leader-russians-respect-for-lenin-and-stalin-is-growing/573583.html
>>
>>79567012
you thought russia had changed?
>>
russian government's doing

having a populace which loves lenin & stalin is better than having a populace that support the U.S. in any way
>>
>>79567305
Hm, interesting. I sort of had this idea that a lot of the people polled don't really want a soviet system again, but it feels good wanting it, like a fantasy.
>>
File: thewalrus.png (152 KB, 532x691) Image search: [Google]
thewalrus.png
152 KB, 532x691
>>79567012
"Those who do not miss the Soviet Union have no heart. Those who want it back have no brain." -Putin
>>
>>79567012

They realized the shit soviets had to put up with in their time. A growing undemocratic german empire, wars on their borders, fifth column everywhere.
>>
Did you think Russia had no patriotism or nationalism about its communist past?
>>
hero worship is a powerful tool to support patriotism and nationalism in the population. making use of that strengthens putins position, and since he can crack down on any opposition as much as he likes, he doesnt really have to fear syuganovs commie party anyway, so might as well let russians idolize stalin as much as they want.
>>
File: 1467487209486.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1467487209486.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
>>79567012
Average Russian not so smart and quickly forgets that half his family enjoyed an all expense paid for Siberian vacation courtesy of Stalin
>>
>>79568979
your a dorable
>>
File: nicemama.jpg (220 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
nicemama.jpg
220 KB, 720x480
mummy ses wil be bad oktober next yer :/
>>
>>79568979
>a fucking commie leaf
so that's why your flag is red
>>
>>79567012
>shit communists say.jpg
The communist party in Russia is constantly banging on about this or that. They are wind-bags who aren't relevant.
>>
>>79571894
They are the 2nd largest party in Russia.
>>
Nationalism is having a revival all over the world, don't act so surprised.
>>
>>79571537
Epic meme XDDD
>>
>>79574724
that's not saying much for a one party system
>>
>>79574724
Yeah but as the second largest party they get like 17% of the vote
>>
>>79567012
>The Moscow Times
Trashed. Learning about Russia from there is like learning about America by only reading RT.
>>
>>79575871
What are some good Russia-oriented news sites then? In english
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
>communism results in the death of millions of Russians thanks to Communist leaders like Stalin
>Russians are so stupid that they take pride in that history

Kek. Russians are subhuman.
>>
>>79575967
>on a board that exalts Hitler
>>
>>79575288
This

The goyim are waking up. Check out the rise in anti-semitism in new generations. Shit is happening FAST. Second holocaust soon. Lets finish the job this time!
>>
>>79576042

I don't exalt hitler.

Only degenerate stormfags do.
>>
>>79575923
There really aren't any. The Moscow Times is owned by Western interests and aimed at liberals and Western expats that have to live in Moscow. Their usual stories are like, "Russia Needs More LGBT Pride Rallies To Be A First-World Country" or "Putin Is Responsible For Climate Change" or something like that. And of course there's Sputnik/RT, which is just as much spin just from the opposite side.
>>
slave mentality: the people
>>
For the Motherland Comrades!
>>
>>79576892
disgusting anime pedophile
>>
>>79575967
Stalin took a shitty farm country when he came and turned it into a super power, I would say that by the end of his reign USSR was ahead of USA in space and in nuclear race and only began to lost its advantage in the era after Stalin.

I think it is no wonder why they like USSR, Russia today is much weaker than USSR of then, USSR was considered a superpower, Russia is not as USA reigns supreme now. I'm more pro putin than pro erdogan but I found the american russophiles here idiotic, as it was and maybe still is your main rival.

But Russia as its ways of propaganda, in 50s they made american left fall in love with them, now they are doing the same with american right.
>>
>>79576892
>posting thumbnails
why post images at all?
>>
File: fuck this.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>Zyuganov
>>
>>79577704
Good post. Keep it up roach
>>
File: katyusha.jpg (19 KB, 550x250) Image search: [Google]
katyusha.jpg
19 KB, 550x250
Same in Romania with Ceausescu.
>>
>>79567012
Thats it, I'm #Stalinline now.
>>
>>79577704
The USSR led the space race until the late 60s.

The US had many more nuclear weapons than the USSR up until the late 70s. This discrepancy was a major factor in the Cuban missile crisis. The USSR had serious concerns that the US could disable the USSR with its multitude of long range strike craft before the USSR could mount any type of response.
>>
File: FUCK.png (18 KB, 157x40) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
18 KB, 157x40
FUCK
>>
>>79577704
Sure Russia kind of sucks now, but it doesn't have to be that way if geo-political power shifted. If the globalists lose power, that would work in Russia's favor yeah? Let's say USD is no longer world reserve currency, EU and NATO break apart, what happens to Russia?
>>
>>79578760
>Sure Russia kind of sucks now, but it doesn't have to be that way if geo-political power shifted.
Except the geography hasn't really changed and Russia is in a much worse geographical position now than it was 30 years ago.
>If the globalists lose power, that would work in Russia's favor yeah? Let's say USD is no longer world reserve currency, EU and NATO break apart, what happens to Russia?
Depends how it happens. If it is relatively calm and there is no "collapse" I doubt anything will change at least for a while, however if it is accompanied by some major economic/political crisis's they might take advantage to get some countries back into their sphere of influence.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.