[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I become a white supremacist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Ku-Klux-Klan-rally.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Ku-Klux-Klan-rally.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
I've seen all the intelligence stats based on race and it would seem as though the question is easily answered. I am typically a skeptic however and see to much potential for nurture to override nature
>>
East asians and kikes tend to have higher IQs
>>
Nurture = collapse of civilization.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (101 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
101 KB, 1100x619
Because check em
>>
>>79564490
You shouldn't.

I think you know that white supremacy is wrong.
>>
>>79564490
>white supremacist
That's retarded. How about becoming a race realist? KKK and the like are cringy as fuck.
>>
>>79564490
You shouldn't be a white supremacist, you should be a racial separatist.
>>
>>79564490
Don't. Be a right wing conservative anti immigration traditionalist buzzword buzzword alt righty. And Christian too.
>>
>>79564490
>see to much potential for nurture to override nature
Proof? Everything I've seen (for example the Minnesota transracial adoption study) indicate that you are wrong.
>>
File: NIR logo.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
NIR logo.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>>79564490
you can advocate nationalism for all races

The Arabs have actually done a better job at fighting ZOG than White Nationalists so we must give credit to them
>>
>>79564878
This.

The KKK are just men wearing ghost costumes and don't encourage any higher learning of any kind other than just learning to hate other races.

Basically, just be skeptical of other races without making a fool out of yourself if anything.
>>
>>79564490
dont be a faggy white supremacist, white nationalist will do fine
>>
I think you should join. But don't be a pussy about it. Don your hood, head to Watts and share your philosophy with the locals.
>>
>>79564490
You shouldn't because it's redundant. Whites are a melting pot of many races. Even blacks will slowly turn white per generation. White is literally a cancer of colored races.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.