[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Systemic Racism is due to Trying to prove you are truly White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 2
File: systemic_racism-670x379.png (131 KB, 670x379) Image search: [Google]
systemic_racism-670x379.png
131 KB, 670x379
Can we have a Heritage discussion. So I was doing a little surfing on the internet like I always do and learned something fascinating. You know everyone alive in Europe 1000 years ago was your ancestor (if you're European), and everyone alive in the old world 2000 years go is your ancestor no matter what. So bascially if you are European you have an ancestor on every nation in the new world.

Now if you are from Scandinavia or the British Isles not only do you have an ancestor from every country in the old world but also every country in the new world too. Here's why. In 1006 Native Americans were brought back to Greenland and were baptized and raised as normal citizens. They had kids and they had kids and eventually everyone in Greenland has this Native blood. Vikings went around raping in Britain and interbred with other Scandinavians spreading the DNA of these Natives. So although Greenland isn't technically part of Europe it is in this sense.

And because people have been in all countries in the new world over 14 000 years that means that the Natives taken to Greenland had ancestry from every new world country.

So basically Nordic/Celtic people have heritage from every nation on earth, and yet they are the most racist and intolerant against other ethnic groups even to the point of passing laws to discriminate against them. This makes no sense to me.
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>79564041
Can you stop with the memes, sure they might be funny to a White Anglo Saxon Protestant but to everyone else they are offensive
>>
>>79564079
Again please stop.
>>
hold up
*strokes beard*
you b sayinz
*memes*
we be
*heavy sweating*
kangz and shit?

Seriously though, my family goes back to like 900 ad, and some of them raped muslims or chinks, whatever. How the fuck are those people even related to me? They are offshoots not ancestors.
>>
>>79564215
You're not a pure white. Also
>some of
You have ancestors in Africa too.

Just accept we are one race, the human race.
>>
HOL UP HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE
WUZ
K A N G Z AND K W E E N S
AND N A T IV E S
>>
>>79564285
>what is divergent evolution

Also yes you are correct scottish people are descended from africans. So? That was like 15,000 years ago.

Are foxes and dogs the same species?

You have a strange way of thinking.
>>
>>79564319
Please stop! If you really were Italian you wouldn't find that funny.
>>
>>79564129
tfw irish/norweigan heritage

i am a kang pretty much
>>
>>79564395
>Also yes you are correct scottish people are descended from africans. So? That was like 15,000 years ago.
Actually only 3000 years ago

>Are foxes and dogs the same species?
No they aren't obviously

>You have a strange way of thinking.
Not this "you don't believe in evolution" argument. I am the most pro-evolution person ever, in fact I even called my grandfather a freak on his deathbed for asking God for forgiveness. However belief in evolution does not give you the right to say some races are superior to others.
>>
>>79564428
No you're not, you are a human being. Even if you were born in those countries you are not those nationalities, we are human beings on planet earth, we aren't primitive enough to let artificial boarders divide us.
>>
YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ
R O M A N S
AND
I M P E R I U M
BUT WE WUZ K A N G Z AND A L I E N S
>>
People hate niggers because they act like like crazed, wild beasts, not because of any perceived notion of racial purity.

Act like a human and you'll be treated like one.
>>
>>79564597
No we are all human beings.
>>
>>79564526
>Actually only 3000 years ago

But you just completely ignored my first line. Divergent evolution.

>Divergent evolution is the accumulation of differences between groups which can lead to the formation of new species, usually a result of diffusion of the same species to different and isolated environments which blocks the gene flow among the distinct populations allowing differentiated fixation of characteristics

>implying god doesn't work through evolution

God is in all things, he is omnipotent and likely time goes faster for him.
>>
>>79564699
Oh really? Say that to John Cabot Lodge who judged people he NEVER MET because his "research indicated they had less Teutonic blood".
>>
>>79564699
nutshell
>>
>>79564738
Lions and tigers are both cats, they are still different species. Why can't you accept that.
>>
>>79564755
Sorry if you believe in God your intellectual cranium clearly isn't large enough to debate in reasonable conversation with an intellectual.

>>79564861
Yeah no shit. What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>79564932
You are saying we are all the same, we aren't. Scottish people are different from french and english. Germans are different from italians. Abos are different from africans. We are all at different stages of evolution and have adapted to our environments. You are being contradictory. You accept there are different species, but only for animals. Is a gorilla a chimpanzee?
>>
>>79565076
Ok tell me this, if we are all differently evolved who is more superior?

Also

>Scottish are different from English
Actually research shows English and Scots are both Brythonic Celts.
>>
Are nigs human? Prove it.
>>
>>79565227
Nobody is superior, they are adapted to their environments. Scottish and irish are short and thick. English are tall. And so on.
>>
>>79565301
They can read and write like us

>>79565329
>Scottish and Irish are short and fat
Ok that's just offensive. Trump is tall and is not fat and he's scottish.
>>
>>79565422

Monkey have been proven to be able to comprehend human language. Some birds can imitate human voices.
Chimps would write too if their hands would permit it (absence of opposable thumb).

Prove they are human
>>
>>79565422
You know very well what scottish people look like, you are canadian and we built this country. We are practically midgets. Good sailors.

Africans didn't really need to farm so they aren't good at preparing, but they are more athletic. Everyone is different and superior in their own ways.

If you want to get super analytical you could say certain species of humans aren't suited for big cities.

Also why did all the other species of humans simply disappear recently? They didn't we just stopped calling them different species in the 20th century.
>>
>>79565627
I find it very ironic how an Italian is being racist when due to Moorish invasion you have black blood.

>>79565663
>You know very well what scottish people look like, you are canadian and we built this country. We are practically midgets. Good sailors.
That's offensive to Scottish people Trump is Scottish and tall

>Africans didn't really need to farm so they aren't good at preparing, but they are more athletic. Everyone is different and superior in their own ways.
OHhhh so they are too dumb to farm? Is that what you are telling me, because guess what asshole, Africa had farms

>If you want to get super analytical you could say certain species of humans aren't suited for big cities.
Like whom?

>Also why did all the other species of humans simply disappear recently? They didn't we just stopped calling them different species in the 20th century.
What other species?
>>
>>79565805

Are you being racist towards Italians? You're racist and you hate the Moor blood.
>>
>>79565805
I'm scottish I can say whatever, we are short and thick, we have thick bones we are little tanks. English are taller due to nords seman injections.
>>
>>79565899
No no no no no! I love Moors. I love all people. I love blacks, and I have some very nasty and embarrassing stories with them that make me cringe. I still don't hate them.

Also im not racist towards Italians I think Moor blood is great and adds diversity

>>79565937
Just because you are Scottish doesn't mean you can say whatever you want because other Scottish people might be offended. By your logic I could say a bunch of anti-semitic shit and be pardoned.
>>
>>79565805
Why do I have to spoon feed you, sorry I'm tired, go look at the fossil record. There is like 700 different species of humans.
>>
>>79566093
I'm pointing out our differences, you are saying we are all the same. Even our closest cousins the english are pretty different.
>>
stop embarassing yourself
>>
>>79566213
I'm not going to stop spoonfeeding you. Just watch testtube on it they say ethnicities are very real but race does not exist.
>>
>>79566093

No. You were being racist. You implied moor blood is bad. Check your White privilege.

Be ashamed and go away. Italians (moors) have more pride and history than you whiteys.
Respect us and give us reparations for the menial and dangerous labor we did in the last century.
>>
>>79566279
>An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences.[1][2] Unlike most other social groups, ethnicity is primarily an inherited status.

>ancestral
>ancestral
>ancestral

you said it yourself
>>
>>79566368
No I think Moor blood is great. I am saying it's funny you hate blacks being part black.
>>
>>79566381
>ancestral
Dude doesn't mean shit they are still humans all the same.
>>
>>79566531
Whites actually descended from prehistoric jews.
>>
>>79566635
Jews didn't exist until 4000 years ago. Trust me I am Jewish I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>79566531

Listen. There's nothing wrong with being racist, you should just accept it and try to change yourself.

I NEVER EVER insulted my moor blood and my black brothers. But you did. You whites are all racists.

We moors (italians) did slave-like labor for you in the last century: mines, construction, factories.

You owe us apologies and reparations. Please apologize if you're race-aware and you're a human being as you are claiming, and not only a white racist.
>>
>>79566726
where the fuck did they come from all of a sudden

are jews aliens
>>
>>79566726
Mate, it says so in the old books. A bunch of jews rode north and were never seen again. Some people came up from africa. There was several brooding grounds. Clearly you don't know THAT much about the great migration.

Jews stretched from the ethiopian empire to akkadian empire. Akkadians are atlantians btw.
>>
>>79566726
More like 2000. What we call Judaism is a reaction to Jesus' radical critique of Jewish law and to the destruction of the Temple a hundred years later. It does not predate Chistianity.
>>
>>79565422
Trump is German.
>>
>>79566848
That's offensive

>>79566820
First off I'm not white I'm Jewish. Second of all when Italians were invited to Canada and America it was WHITES and JEWS who worked while Italians used the mafia to enrich themselves.
>>
>>79566954
What no Israel was founded 1000BC

>>79566963
Scottish
>>
>>79566906
Ok that's offensive.
>>
>>79563961
everyone is related to every living organism, thats just the /sci/ behind it
>>
>>79567089
Seriously, most whites came from jews bra.
>>
>>79566998

uhhh, racist much? Are you trying to hide your whiteness and privilege behind your Jewish religion?

You're privileged and you're insulting my black blood and brothers. Please apologize. You seem like an intelligent person, who's aware of other races feelings.

Please don't be THAT white boy.
>>
>>79567183
Oh no not the Jew Khazar theory.
>>
>>79567233
>uhhh, racist much? Are you trying to hide your whiteness and privilege behind your Jewish religion?
I don't believe in religion

>You're privileged and you're insulting my black blood and brothers. Please apologize. You seem like an intelligent person, who's aware of other races feelings.
I didn't.
>>
>>79567264
It's not a theory, jews built the pyramids, they were kangz and shit. Remember, you were their priests and teachers. Fucking retard.
>>
>>79567364
Yeah we were enslaved we weren't the Preachers we were the SLAVES! Also don't ever talk that way to a Jew again. I have genetic trauma due to the holocaust.
>>
>>79567315

You're still not apologizing for your disgusting words towards black-moor people like us. Mafia?

You're a racist man who's refusing to apologize towards a proud Moor man here.

You're being a disgusting racist. I know deep down you can be race aware and empathic towards us Moors and my black brothers.

Please, I need your apologies.
>>
>>79567536
You're fucking disgusting! I move Moors! Personally I believe more of Europe should mix with Africans.
>>
>>79567510
Moses was a pharaoh, most whites are related to king tut. We were jews and shit my nigga. I claim trauma from holocaust too since you are my ancestor.
>>
>>79567655
King Tut never had kids and Moses was not a Pharaoh his brother was.
>>
>>79567727
Close enough.

http://www.livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

we be da jews and shit, when do I get a free settlement in israel????
>>
>>79567645

Me? Disgusting? Here you are. A racist.

Telling a Moor he's disgusting because of his black blood and the darker color of my skin. I just need a moment to think and digest these horrible words.

You're a little man. A privileged, white little man. Be ashamed.
>>
>>79567834
Ok that was triggering.
>>
>>79567895
YOUR DISGUSTING FOR BEING RACIST! IM NOT WHITE IM PROUD JEWISH
>>
>>79567065
Only his mother, also you are retarded about your one race nonsense. Explain the lack of Neanderthal DNA in Africans.

Pro tip, you can't because we are technically mixed subspecies of the Homo Genus.

Get fucked faggot.
>>
>>79567949
I'm jewish too, you said we are all the same, you are right. Gib clay mr ancestor man.
>>
>>79567949

Listen, Jewish is a religion. Your skin is white. That's enough to make you a racist.

Please apologize. You're a racist full of bias and you're unable to say sorry to an offended Black man.
>>
>>79568080
Marx said every race is equal.

>>79568103
What? Your not racist

>>79568206
I'm not white, and Jewish isn't a religion.
>>
>>79568283
Jews (((literally))) shat out europeans and wuz kangz. Blacks didn't do shit.
>>
>>79563961
awesome, I'm not white I'm native north hemispherean, now you can shut up about my privilege because I am POC
>>
>>79568283

You're a racist Jewish man then, if you're so unable to accept the fact that you're a whitey devil.

A privileged, not race aware man. You have offended an oppressed minority. I'm Black (moor) and proud. You offended me. I want apologies. I know you're capable of apologies and understanding.
>>
>>79564932
this dude totally burnt your shit down when he started talking about divergent evolution, but all you replied to was the part about god...
>>
>>79568283
Marx was a fucking faggot that caused the deaths of nearly 300 million people. No one is equal, there is a reason for a 35 point IQ discrepancy between Europe and SSA.

Not equal.
>>
>>79568377
You're still white just not racially pure

>>79568533
First off why are you proud if your not Jewish?

>>79568538
Marx said thats not true

>>79568678
That's disgusting what you said. Marx didn't kill anyone Noam Chomsky said Communist genocides are a hoax.
>>
>>79568354
Blacks have done just as much as Jews.
>>
>>79568818
Uhuh, Because the population number don't work for that one but do for the Holocaust.....

Fucking idiot. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1382802040760.jpg (24 KB, 309x282) Image search: [Google]
1382802040760.jpg
24 KB, 309x282
>>79568914
>>
>>79569169
First off due to the CIA being run by far-right people the numbers for the holocaust were not given enough and the genocides of communists were created. New sources are proving Mao, Pol pot, and Lenin killed 0 people while Hitler killed 20 million.
>>
>>79569312
Why not 72 million? that was the total deaths of ww2.
>>
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*drinks heavily*
WE
*preserves information throughout the dark ages*
WUZ
*ferments any and all available biomass*
POTATOES
*starves*
>>
>>79569393
True but in the holocaust 20 million Jews were killed
>>
>>79569483
We was burnin peat an shit
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.