[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banning drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 34523453453453.jpg (48 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
34523453453453.jpg
48 KB, 500x620
Why shouldn't society just outright ban all recreational drugs? And when I say recreational, I'm including the fringe shit like weed which "may" help people with "minor ailments"
>>
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1080x720
>>79562580
>>
>>79562580
Does weed actually have legitimate medical applications outside of a shitty painkiller?

I hear lots of students talk about weed oil reducing cancer rates and shit, but that's pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>79563448
That's probably horseshit. But the oils can help with things like epileptic seizures.
>>
>>79563448
>Does weed actually have legitimate medical applications outside of a shitty painkiller?

No, unless you trust internet sources like 420miracledrug.org and shit for "scientific" studies about how weed is the second cumming of Mary Christ and that it cures AIDS
>>
>>79562580
Depends on your definition of "ban". There probably wouldn't be such a big movement to legalize if possession only carried a fine instead of incarceration.
>>
>>79562580
Why does she have a tourniquet around her arm like she was on her way to shoot heroin with her son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs
>>
>>79562580
>Why shouldn't society just outright ban all recreational drugs?
Because you'd be putting great wads of cash directly into gangbanging nigger hands. Drug prohibition has a direct correlation with crime rates.
>>
>>79562580
I'm ok with weed becoming legal in Leaf Land. I will rise to the top echelons of power in canadian society when everyone's brains become juicy sizzled bacon. Weed man will get dreadlocks and we'll find him under some bridge without pants on, totally unmotivated to do anything
>>
>>79563834
I'm just asking because I'm not entirely informed about it.

>>79563762
Well okay, but then I have to ask whether the statistical effectiveness is worth using it on a mass scale for medical use. Seems to me like there would be better stuff out there fine tuned for epileptic seizures.
>>
>Wanting another drug war
>Jailing even more people for muh drugs
>increase crime even more
>>
>>79562580
Society already has, you fucking loon. Thanks to your buddy Nixon.

>>79563834
Weed doesn't cure cancer, but it definitely has legitimate medical uses. Appetite stimulant, anti-convulsant, anti-nausea and vasodilation properties
>>
Alcohol is also a recreational drug too. We should ban that too. Can't wait for the mafia to make a comeback.
>>
>>79564136
>Appetite stimulant, anti-convulsant, anti-nausea and vasodilation properties

Masturbation and a healthy sex life also give you these things
>>
>>79562580
>Why shouldn't society just outright ban all dangerous guns? And when I say dangerous, I'm including the fringe shit like assault rifles which "may" help people with "home defence"
>>
>>79563448
If it really worked, don't you think they'd be using it?
>>
>>79562580
Because humans are stupid pleasure seeking monkeys, all the drug users are OOK OOK EEK EEK pleasure searching degenerates.
>>
>>79563448
stimulates appetite and fights nausea
there is already a drug based on weed called Marinol that they give to cancer patients
>>79562580
>the war on drugs
>successful
>>
>>79562580
It is illegal nigger. They literally hit you the hardest for dropping dirty, they hit your pocket. You have to do a drug test to even get a decent job. What do you recommend, death penalty? Even if that was the consequence there would still be drug use. This is a perfect example for banning guns as well. Only the criminals would have it but these criminals wouldn't just watch Netflix and eat cheetos.
>>
>>79564343
Guns are a protected human right used for good.
Drugs are degeneracy that only cause harm.
>>
>>79562580
I hate drugs but I think it would be better to legalise it, "the war on drugs" has been a disaster and hasn't even helped reducing it. It just creates black markets and gangs.
>>
>>79565245
Say goodbye to good music.
>>
File: opinion.jpg (48 KB, 394x406) Image search: [Google]
opinion.jpg
48 KB, 394x406
>>79565245
>Drugs are degeneracy
>>
>>79564442
Go back to your favela, Senora.
>>
>>79565245
>Drugs are degeneracy that only cause harm
>yfw drugs include medicines like penicillin and vaccines

wew laddy, you must be new here
>>
>>79562580
Would you include alcohol, nicotine and caffeine?
>>
legalize it all,
crash the nigger currency
>>
>>79568134
no way those arnt drugs, those are just chemicals
>>
>>79562580
>heheheh just ban all those degenerate drugs
>wh-what do you mean ban cigarettes too? H-HELP IM BEING OPPRESSED

thus are the rewards of authoritarianism
>>
>>79563448
Scientific studies that contradict the 18 years of brainwashing you went through always sound ridiculous.
>>
When are we going to get a propaganda ad campaign about marijuana, like Truth and tobacco?

Seems it and alcohol are more abused by U.S. teens today.
>>
File: 1456305825963.png (6 KB, 309x351) Image search: [Google]
1456305825963.png
6 KB, 309x351
>>79571128
>those arnt drugs

American education
>>
I'm glad weed is consumed as much as it is today. A lot of people are huge assholes when sober. Weed keeps them tranquil and prevents them from bothering regular people.
>>
>>79563448
some people cant smoke weed
so they eat it
some people need pain relief
they eat it, or smoke in small amounts

>muh aids cure, muh cancer cure
fucking retards dont know shit

just never ever let the government regulate weed
ever. greedy jews
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.