[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ EVER right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_340.png (153 KB, 440x645) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_340.png
153 KB, 440x645
Is /pol/ EVER right?
>>
>>79562040
Yes.

Most of us predicted she'd get away with it especially if she's running for president.

We just really hoped we were wrong this time. Unfortunately /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>79562040

I hope she doesn't face charges, will give Assange/Putin all the more reason to post the unedited emails
>>
>>79562040
>>79562040
She will. Otherwise you fucking shills get rekt beyond your darkest estimations. You will give us her head our your head will be the ones we take care of. You little motherfuckers.
>>
it's best she doesn't get arrested. trump polls even worse against bernie.
>>
>>79562040
But /pol/ said that there was a high possibility that she would get away with it
>>
File: CmTqtnfWYAAms6O.jpg large.jpg (65 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
CmTqtnfWYAAms6O.jpg large.jpg
65 KB, 800x800
>commits perjury
>doesn't get indicted

isn't being an entrenched part of the establishment great?
>>
Bernie shills hardest hit.

They're the ones that were desperate for this obviously-never-happening indictment to persuade the superdelegates into supporting their loon.
>>
Focus on Clinton Foundation
>>
can't wait to beat this cunt at the balllot box
>>
>>79562492
>>79562492
What she wrote on shitty foundations or how many
fucking monkies back her doesnt matter. HEr head or everyone elses head of her retarded cunt licking group. She is a old hag and she will be treated like that, there is no mercy for those who defend an old hag. If you want to defend an old hag you will be treat like one, useless and disposable.
>>
the only source was a guy from CNN. the source is most likely someone from the clinton camp doing damage control.
>>
>spouse of a presidential candidate under federal investigation meets in secret with attorney general

>less than 72 hours later word comes down that no charges will be pressed

Revolution when?
>>
>>79562040
Isn't this what everyone said was going to happen?
>>
>>79562040
who or what did she sell out to the FBI?
>>
None of the articles mention the foundation
>>
>>79563365
it's going to come back to bite her in the general election, especially come debate

there's no way to positively spin
>if it was anyone else you'd get pressed
>your husband holds secret meeting and voila youre free lol!
if trump spins it right he's going to do well
>>
>>79563365
If Comey publicly recommends indictment it's going to crush her chances in November. The shitstorm will last. If he doesn't, well, then you'd better pray the terrorists kill a whole shit load of people in the next few months.
>>
>>79562040
That was obvious the moment Lynch agreed to accept the FBI's verdict. They obviously guaranteed they wouldn't charge her before she said that.

Also the worst case scenario is they convict her before the convention.
>>
FUCK
>>
>>79563455
She didnt sell out to the FBI, the FBI will take care of her. Or we will shred those impotant fucks into obilviion, they will want to justify their budget. I hope the FBI's carefull planning will work out.
>>
Notice how they only mentioned the emails?
>>
>>79562040
If she doesn't get charged, the FBI and the DOJ are no longer legitimate. Her crimes are blatant, well documented, and anyone else would've already been charged for them.

I'll remain faithful for now, but if they sweep this under the rug, they'll never get another ounce of cooperation out of me (business owner in a critical industry).
>>
>>79563674
>the worst case scenario is they convict her before the convention

I don't see how anyone could believe that. The DNC would suck a homeless republican cock before nominating Sanders and their drop-in of anyone else would cause the progressive caucuses to walk. Her indictment at any point in time before the election gives it to Trump unless he goes full nigger-death at every rally from here to november.
>>
pretty obvious she wasn't gonna get anything
>>
>>79563755
Put pressure on them, but let them take a breath.
You need to put everything in place if what you are saying legitimate. Pull the plug once they dont do what they are supposed to. Give them a timeframe.
>>
I was hoping she would get charged, but didn't expect it to happen.

This is the better way for things to go. Since she is not going to get charged, the dem's won't be able parachute Biden or someone else in now. The debates are going to be a bloodbath.
>>
>>79563748
From what I've heard, the emails aren't the focus of the criminal investigation, but are evidence in it, and that the case is being made under RICO, and implicates more than just Hillary.
>>
>>79562172

Turk roach talking tough again.

Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit, but still not as bad as Merkel.
>>
>>79564261
>implying there'll be any debates
>>
File: 1436564646116.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1436564646116.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>79562040
>>
>>79562040
Fucking newfags man. /pol/ called this year's back to when it fucking happened that she'd get away with it. You fucking Trump shills from reddit should know this by now. She's a corrupt bitch and a member of the most corrupt administration in American history. If they get her than the whole Obama administration will also be booked.
>>
>>79562040
Why are people under the impression that the FBI isn't corrupt?
>>
Fellas, they said no charges for "emails." We've been informed that the focus should be on the CF. FBI is and has been playing a ruse the whole time. You'll see.
>>
>>79564789
Yeah, it does seem likely the whole thing was bait to keep the "right wing conspiracy witch-hunt," meme alive.
>>
File: 1461820639725.jpg (37 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461820639725.jpg
37 KB, 720x720
THIS WAS OUR LAST CHANCE!!!! FUUUUUU
>>
>>79564705
Well they are, but we ll find out how much. Otherwise the fbi will become prey.
>>
>>79562040
Yeah, I was right.

I stated more than once that Shillary would not be charged. Obama would not allow the Democratic nominee for president be sidetracked or threatened with this email scandal, no matter how much bad blood is between the Obamas and Clintons
>>
File: pol was wrong.png (61 KB, 827x644) Image search: [Google]
pol was wrong.png
61 KB, 827x644
>>
What /pol/ wants and what /pol/ knows will happen are different.

/pol/ never believed Hillary would actually get punished for her emails.

/pol/ is still right.
>>
File: CLINTONS ARE CRIMINALS!.jpg (737 KB, 1253x820) Image search: [Google]
CLINTONS ARE CRIMINALS!.jpg
737 KB, 1253x820
>>79562682

THIS

The real Clinton crimes are fraud, theft, conspiracy, RICO violations having to do with their criminal enterprise the Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>79562040
When it comes to politics, no.
When it comes to happenings and stories involving dindus, yes.
>>
>>79564415
>hillary will refuse to debate trump
>trump will be painted as the villain because of this
We live in an insane world.
>>
>>79567931
Political debate is a heteronormist patriarchal concept that demeans strong womyn etc
>>
>>79563365
lmao

you cuck didn't move an inch when it was revealed your government was mass spying its own citizen

it's time to wake up, you're unironically sheeps
>>
You fuckers are listening aren't you? The supposed source is coming from CNN, who are known to shill for Clinton. It's not even on the front page of their website and no one else has reported it or has said anything about it, even CNN isn't discussing it. This shows that they are unsure about it themselves and leads to some conclusions; the source is not reliable or it is damage control by Clinton PR
>>
>>79562040
Should we start an online petition demanding she face charges? SJWs love petitions and I'm sure sanders voters and republicans want to see her hang.
>>
>>79562131
Came here to post this.
>>
>>79562040
>mediaite

This is liberals trying to move the story away from the fact that Bill tried to chat up the Att. Gen and Hillary spent 3 hours being grilled by the FBI.
>>
>>79562040

where have you been?

Almost no one really thought she get in any trouble.

I see they are slow rolling this out to avoid the big crash; dump out rumors that she won't be facing charges -- people get prepped for it; the outrage is spread out.

I don't see how they could possibly not charge her just on the accounts of her crimes. Anyone else they would have kept in jail until the court date.
>>
>>79562040
No shot she won't be charged. Charging her would be moot because Obama would pardon her.
>>
>>79564415
>>79567931
I actually hope she refuses to debates Trump. He is horrendous at them and always makes a fool of himself. I think he has a better chance attacking her from speeches, rallies and press interviews.
>>
>>79571579
>shills for hills are actually this delusional
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.