[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
independence day: resurgence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: ID4RHEADER.jpg (59 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
ID4RHEADER.jpg
59 KB, 640x387
So I'm watching this right now and it's literally sad how hard they are pushing the "gender equality" with women always being in the leader roles and whatnot along with niggers. Literally what the fuck happened? White men are just beta cucks in this movie. Watch the first one and this one and compare. So sad.
>>
hollywood jews believing their own billshit.
that happend.
>>
>>79561262
>original movie
>two main characters are a jew and a black guy
>nobody cares
>new movie
>suddenly this shit matters

not saying you're wrong but the franchise has done this before
>>
>>79561262
It's not only that. Almost any big production right now is like this. Look at Star Wars for example. Same shit. I've abandoned this cancerous ship and have switched to books exclusive.
>>
>>79561500
>>79561262
The whole movie is much 1 world now dye. It's crap, the new movies opening lines are "we've defeated war and illness by joining together and using alien technology to become a unified body thanks to the Un!"
Also fag scientists, satanic imagery/symbolism, shit tier character depth, the movie was shit
>>
>>79561500
They should make a new Ghostbusters movie with this formula...
>>
>>79562135

Dawg chill for a second and just comprehend that in the event of the Independence Day movie actually happening there probably would be a lot of people willing to put aside their differences, utilize stolen alien tech to jump forward centuries, and nationalize the entire planet just in case.

Stop sperging out. It's a sequel to Independence day you fucking autist.
>>
>>79561262
to be fair, the female president made stupid decisions and then got btfo by the aliens shortly after invasion. It's not like she did anything of value
>>
Except everything goes wrong until the female president is killed and a FUCKING WHITE MALE is put in charge
>>
>>79561262

>watching movies that you are sure there will be good ending.

boring
>>
>>79561262
What's even sadder is that Will Smith isn't in it.
>>
>>79562729
Yeah I get that but there were several "thank goodness we are one world" scenarios it could of been done way cooler but instead it was really smarmy also much strong women president. Icahn disagree with an ideology and still recognize cinematic talent but this movie had none and wasn't even excited that cool like
>>
>white man engaged to white woman
>Movie acknowledges black guy is a leader just because his dad is Will Smith
>White guy cucks the Chinese on the moon
>Old Jew telling and trying to make money off a 20 year old story he had little to do with and everyone is tired of it
>Woman president shoots friendly aliens

I didn't get any Hollywood Jew vibes from this one.
>>
>>79562729
Man, this is a board where Star Trek is seen as communist SJW propaganda. This board is offended unless it's a bunch of white guys only. Maybe they have wives cleaning the house at home.
>>
>>79562729
>>79563255
One world wouldn't work.

What could Chile do to fight off the aliens?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>79561262

>be me in Brexit land
>have grown up on original classic Thunderbirds series, as I'm sure most non neglected children born pre remakes have
>more than 20 years later
>sit down with my nephew to watch some kid's TV
>Thunderbirds 2016 remake is on
>Brains, the engineer mastermind behind the old Thunderbirds team, is now black
>the main Thunderbirds pilot/hero is now a mulatto woman
>the main bad guy is no longer a Malaysian super villain magician, but an old white Britbong with meme voice
>he's the mulatto's uncle
>she helps stop his evil plan and bring him down in an operation with the other pilots
>he gets arrested and thrown in jail by a black woman military commander
>mfw

It's everywhere bro. Sometimes I long for the days pre red pill, when I was oblivious to this stuff.
>>
>>79561262
The entire film just felt empty aside from scenes with the returning actors in it. CGI was great, directing was good, but the story was just meme-tier.

President Whitmore 4 Lyfe

>They're gonna milk Resurgence for a sequel
>And they didn't even put Will Smith in it
>>
>>79565448
THEY HAVE NOT FUCKING DONE THAT TO MY THUNDERBIRDS

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79565448
This is why I watch japanese tv exclusively. The POZ is minimal in animation, and the live action dramas only occasionally have the men are equal to women POZ meme.

Watch Mozu(2014) if you like crime-mystery.
The Family Game(2013) if you like the standard tv plot.
Hanzawa Naoki(2013) if you like supsense/plot driven.
Zeni no sensou(2015) if you want to watch a who is jewing who plot.
>>
Apparently the world united and quality of life has massively improved
Africa is still the same shithole but now with LASER weapons
>>
>>79561500
Seriously though, the leafs right. The first one wasn't all that much better to be honest
>>
>>79561262
>Gay couples
>Jews saving the world
>We wuz fighter pilots
>Ching Chongs everywhere (muh Chinese market)
>>
>>79566913
Har har har. Recent big hit in japan was show of pic related.

Only female characters are main character's family. All the important characters are men. The hard working boys are the good guys and the bankers that are screwing them over are all jew-nosed japs.

Western-tv btfo.
Muh sides. muh sides!
>>
File: 3wut.png (277 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277 KB, 317x406
>2016
>watching movies
>>
>>79561262
Didn't it bomb?

That's all we care about
>>
>>79561500
>>79568201
I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't on /pol/ back in 1996 to whine about blacks and Jews
>>
>>79561262
not gonna see it. fuck hollywood and the kikes that run it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.