[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I refuse to believe any of you are actually racist. Tell me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 480x480
I refuse to believe any of you are actually racist. Tell me, what do you gain from outing someone as less American just because their skin is darker than yours? What was the most racist thing you've personally done to a person of color? Was it unprovoked?

I ask because I've never seen anybody in real life express the views on this board. Is this because you know you're morally wrong or because you're just plain cowards?
>>
>american is a race
shit bait
sage and report
>>
One of the hillshills is here guys.

Hey op, nigger nigger nigger. Report that back to your handler. Also, your narrative script sucks get a new one
>>
File: c70.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>79559093
>>
Hey op, one time I didn't care about the holohoax and I also didn't apologize for being a straight white male.

That's pretty racist in CURRENT YEAR
>>
Just because you think a group of people is "dumber" or more violent does't mean you will disrespect an individual person. Get it right
>>
>>79559093

that woman on the right
muh dick
>>
>>79559361
>is actually 14 years old

Get out
>>
>sir these teenagers aren't responding to our social media analysts attempts at establishing communication
>have you tried using outdated soviet arguments?
>of course sir
>well did you call them racists?
>of course sir
>god damn it, they're good
>>
>>79559093
Rejecting the hypothesis that there are racial differences without any testing is unscientific.
>>
File: 1467499580641.jpg (69 KB, 634x422) Image search: [Google]
1467499580641.jpg
69 KB, 634x422
>>79559093

How can /pol/ be racist if race is a social construct lmao
>>
>>79559361
Ikr??
>>
>I refuse to believe any of you are actually racist.

Racism is basically the default state of humanity, always has been. How is it so hard to believe? Go back to whatever shitehole you came from you dumb cunt.
>>
I treat individuals with respect even if I stereotype them based on their appearance. (part of which is their race)

Doesn't mean I can't laugh about the idiocy of inferior cultures and ethnicities on /pol/. For every person who will chastise me for joking about Natives and Listerine there's a store that has to keep fucking mouthwash behind the counter because it keeps getting stolen by teenage Native kids.
>>
>>79559443
Keked
>>
>>79559093
Holy shit. I know the blonde in the middle. Her name is Tyler. She's so sweet. How weird.
>>
>>79559093
>1 post by this id
>>
i don't even hate non whites. its not possible to hate a person without knowing them. i just hate multiculturalism and the ignorant opinions shit skins like yourself have on it
>>
File: 1464219560357.jpg (70 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
1464219560357.jpg
70 KB, 663x784
>>79559093
we are the people who "don't want to talk about politics" when one of you starts to talk bullshit about islam is peace as an example while we know you always tried to avoid them and know no muslims other than ali who makes the kebab or mohammed who made it into college or a university....

i just hate muslims .. black people in germany before the rapefugees where cool,they were rastas and made no problems or they were this complete integrated speak better german then germans type.
over here since the 80s we have the same situation with arabs like the us had with the blacks..
they developed some ghettos and have gangs or big families which you could describe as mafia like and they made clear they don't give a fuck and want to take over.. and now the best thing possible for them happened..
>>
>>79560217
Nigga that's Alexis ren
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.