[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you watch Fox News, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jew news.jpg (16 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
jew news.jpg
16 KB, 300x283
Do you watch Fox News, /pol/?
>>
Nah. I watched a bit with Gavin recently but they are too smug-cringey. Literally cuckservative: The channel. Kinda comfy though (like cuckservatism in general)
>>
>>79557678
Other than the local news, I get my news from /pol/. Then I go to reddit to see the butthurt. Though I will look things up to see if they are real
>>
Nrk1 for life
>>
Yeah, I've watched O'Reilly since high school. I don't care what anyone says, it's fun as fuck to listen to him BTFO his guests.
>>
>>79557678
Used to watch red eye if that counts.
>>
>>79560468

Isn't red eye an e-sports host?
>>
File: tumblr_mna4nsz0C91qc8jh0o1_250.gif (251 KB, 245x231) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mna4nsz0C91qc8jh0o1_250.gif
251 KB, 245x231
O'Reily and hannity only.

O'Reily gives a good argument and is stern on both sides of the coin.

Hannity is a right wing guilty pleasure.
>>
>>79558895

>ask guest a question
>yell over the top of them with HOWEVER before they can answer

truly an American intellectual
>>
>>79560922
He mostly does this with candidates and first time left wingers who resort to talking points as to guide them back to the debate at hand. When he's got a legitimate guest on ie Krauthammer the arguments are still a bit abrasive but there is definitely a lot more respect given to the other side.

Also the Dennis Miller and Watters segments will never fail to amuse me.
>>
>>79561178

I'm just memeing thanks for the real answer though.

I don't really care, news reality stars like O'Reily are cancer and from what I've seen FOX is the best at hiring these goof balls and giving them air time.

He's not a reporter.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.