[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you have a job & pay taxes you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: come-home-cucked-man.jpg (69 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
come-home-cucked-man.jpg
69 KB, 1024x647
Daily reminder that if you have a job & pay taxes you're part of the problem.

Why do wagecucks decry the very system they toil to support each day?

I don't mean to insult you, wagies, but your enterprise really is something like Sisyphus.

I don't mean literally. Sisphyus had no choice, after all, while you roll that ball straight back to the top like you were licking the nuts of your wife's bull, then turn around begging for more hoping that this time you'll be "free."

No wonder so many of you are killing yourselves these days.
>>
>>79556568

Agreed.

Kick back and get comfy /b/ros. If your country has a welfare system that's capable of sustaining you, it's your moral duty to take advantage of it.
>>
>>79556568

My mommy and daddy refused to support me after I turned 18.
>>
File: myb8.jpg (66 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
myb8.jpg
66 KB, 500x491
Without people paying wages your NEET lifestyle would be impossible. You should be sucking our dicks.
>>
God I love NEET threads. This shit has got to be the funniest thing /pol/ has come up with.
>>
File: pepeandayn.png (166 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
pepeandayn.png
166 KB, 390x390
Ever since reading Ayn Rand, I have been enlightened to the reality that I do not have to engage in needless altruism for the benefit of others.

What should Atlas do when he's carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders? Shrug.

That's what I have done. Enjoy breaking your backs for no respect, wagecucks.
>>
I joined the military
>>
>79555555
>>
>>79556925
>/pol/
I think you mean /r9k/.
>>
>>79556568
>Being a NEET
>Being a wagecuck
>Not finding the comfortable middle ground and working part time
>>
>self-improvement
>asceticism
>>
>>79557470
Get back to work wagecuck
>>
>>79557605
This is the best. Nobody can say you don't contribute to anything but at the same time you're not a disgruntled slave.
>>
File: Trumpp.jpg (425 KB, 1557x984) Image search: [Google]
Trumpp.jpg
425 KB, 1557x984
>>79556568
>>
File: 1465195382653.png (58 KB, 303x360) Image search: [Google]
1465195382653.png
58 KB, 303x360
>>
>>79557907
>w...wagecuck!
Are any NEET arguments anything other than "ooga booga I cuck wagecucks :DDDD" and "ooga buugaa I get neetbux I am better than you all"

People look down on beggars you know, even on the ones that get rich.
>>
>>79556568
How can you live like this, neets? Don't you feel embarrassed for being a worthless beggar that doesn't help anyone in any way? Don't you get bored from doing fuck all all day?
>>
>>79558924
>even on the ones that get rich.

t. have never been rich
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.