[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU CAN PUT YOUR WALL IN YOUR ASS LA RAZA HASTA LA MUERTE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ORALE.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
ORALE.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
YOU CAN PUT YOUR WALL IN YOUR ASS

LA RAZA HASTA LA MUERTE
>>
Weren't these men fired?
>>
>>79552584
Look Donald Trump who defends the United States.
Look who wrestles for the liberty of this country.

How's my Spanish coming along lads?
>>
>>79552685
They should be. You're not allowed to do political shit in uniform.
>>
La raza se puede ir a chingar a sus mojadas madres
>>
>>79552584
I always hated the California National Guard.
>>
File: 1467053905260.jpg (24 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1467053905260.jpg
24 KB, 392x500
They are all junior enlisted pukes.

All I see are PVTs/PFCs//SPC...who gives a shit they are worthless.
>>
>>79553380
It should be who fights instead of wrestles but that translation put my sides are in orbit.
>>
>>79553524
And most are boot as fuck with no deployment patch
>>
>>79553524
But the Fuhrer did call us...
To attack you
>>
File: fix france.jpg (257 KB, 760x931) Image search: [Google]
fix france.jpg
257 KB, 760x931
>>79552584
LA RAZA HASTA LA MUERTE RECONQUISTA VASCOS!!!
>>
La raza is cancer
They are the Mexican version of We wuZ
>>
>>79554352
please take them back, we just got an infestation of those things in my small white town and its quickly turning to shit.
>>
>>79552584
>La Raza
fuck those chicanos, in mexican culture men are encouraged to marry white foreigners to improve our race
>>
>>79555066
The thing is that we hate them as much as you do.
They do not work, stink (they usually come from very low income backgrounds), hate mexicans, hate americans and then ask why they are hated
This is a thing I wrote like a moth ago
"
>>76488545
If you are born in the U.S., follow it's culture and nourish from it then you are American. If you are Chicano, but follow Mexican culture, then you are either an in-adapted (I am not sure if there is a word for that in English) or a "Stranger". Lastly, if you try to combine both you get nothing; no culture, no identity.
>>76485676
That's because an illegal at least leaves to work somewhere else, however it is completely possible to live in your respective country but living in the U.S. is so much easier. A ChicANO is stock between two cultures, two worlds and two identities; in the U.S. they are "Proud Mexicans", and in Mexico they arrive as "Americanos", that leaves them as mediocre, they fit nowhere, both countries hate them and thus they rebel back.
(Octavio Paz, I fucking love you. If you find a translation of the essay "El Pachuco y Otros extremos" in the book "El Laberinto de la Soledad" by the author I just mentioned you may understand more about this)
"
>>
>>79553380
It's fine
>>
>>79552685
They get fired and the moral and enlistment of your best fighting men drops
>>
File: 1465804883711.jpg (38 KB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
1465804883711.jpg
38 KB, 450x319
OOOOOOOODAALLEEEEEEEEE Vatos. I het da donal trum. he wont let me eet da beans *speaks filthy bastardized Mexican dialect of what they dare call Spanish*
>>
>>79552584
If they're in the army they entered the county legally, so what do they care?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.