[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if WW3 broke out. the real WW3 not some proxy war bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1439500255421.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439500255421.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
what if WW3 broke out. the real WW3 not some proxy war bullshit
How would /pol/ change?

How long would you be able to post here?
can you imagine the bantz?
millions of people evaporating by nukes and we post pepe pictures with nukes in background.

holy shit
what do you think?
how likely is that?
>>
>>79550585
Maybe
>>
>>79550585
Murphy's law
>>
>>79550585
I will write books post war time about how I saved unnamed jews and have it made a movie trilogy
>>
>>79550585
>implying the datacenters hosting 4chan wouldn't be taken down with the rest of the infrastructure in the first salvo
>>
>>79550585
WWIII will not happen unless it is a series of civil wars.

Other nations will intervene, because nukes are fucking dangerous and you can't risk some nutjob religious cult using them.

So WWIII will be some minor fighting, but nothing like one major nation invading another.
>>
>>79550896
This. Be the man who saved the Jews from evil Muslim gangs in the street
>>
>>79551175
>WWIII will be a bunch of civil wars

>Russian goes to war with America
>North Korea takes advantage of weakened American army and attacks South Korea
>China joins in both ears
>Europe takes sides

World war 3
>>
>>79550585
pepe pictures will be spraypainted irl as a rallying signal to /pol/ nationalists of each of their respective countries. Buildings and rubble all over the globe will be adorned with smiling frogs.
>>
I'd fucking bail and move to Argentina or Chile. I don't want to get nuked or drafted. I love Texas, but fuck.
>>
>>79551601
Russia vs. USA? Is this fucking 1955? China is the biggest enemy of the USA in the world, if any huge powers go at it, it will be China and us.
>>
>>79551601
Screencapped
If I survive I'll post it on 5chan after the war
>>
>>79551950
>he forgot india and pakistan who both own nuclear weapons
>Indian Brhamos poo missilies launching with mach 9 to shit up california
>turkey attacking russia because they're weakend by a 3 side war
>Iraq and Syria falling into ISIS, africa fallling into ISIS hands
>chemical weapons getting used
>european borders falling apart
>4 billion africans marching into europe for looting
>chinese nuking japs and south korea
>>
>>79551601
>EU
>One entity
EU is crashing with no survivours as we speak, the earthquake underneath EU still have not finished. just wait for the aftershocks to come.
There will not be united states of europe. many countries don't want any of that shit mine including. as for individual countries of europe will most likely get dominated by russia unless ofcourse russia starts conflict with china first then there will be no russia anymore, it's gonna get overrun.
>>
>>79550585
He who memes last wins
>>
>>79551601
>Russian goes to war with America
Lolno. Unless they just flat out nuke us, that ain't happening anywhere near our soil and as long as that happens there really isn't much that will slow us down coming from Russia since the Russian navy in the pacific is pathetic.
>North Korea takes advantage of weakened American army and attacks South Korea
Lolno. North Korea knows that the second they actually do something it's game over man, their entire state will collapse. The only way that they might attack is if there is a coup or some sort of desperate situation.
>China joins in both ears
You're understating China's role here.
>Europe takes sides
If WWIII happen, the EU collapse into infighting. Fuck I hate /pol/ sometimes, you guys are horribly informed about this kind of stuff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.