[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Good man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
A Good man.
>>
A real ass nigga.
>>
File: KnightTemplar.jpg (21 KB, 236x377) Image search: [Google]
KnightTemplar.jpg
21 KB, 236x377
"This precious possession is a claim that only white people can make. But we are failing to appreciate, or perhaps, even comprehend our own value. It is a bad omen when we must be pushed and prodded to value who we are. Not understanding ourselves is a disastrous failing. It is the major impediment to White survival.

Jews fight to the hilt for the preservation of the Jewish race. They scream and holler louder than any ethnic group for the right to live. Yet, the Jews perserve nothing of value; they produce nothing of value. They are a rootless, international breed with no attachment or loyalty to the nations in which they live. No race of people is as viciously devoted to worthlessness as the Jews.

Blacks instinctively unite against White people, but are unable to unite for the purpose of providing adequate sustenance for their own race. They will eat the seed corn before attempting to plant and grow crops.

Asians are primitive. They function as a culture to a degree, but are stuck in time. They know how to imitate the west, but do not advance beyond imitation. Their intelligence is over rated.

The Arab people are radically fanatic and lack the discipline to create a high culture. They are fanatically religious rather than sceintific. Arabs are at a stand still.

Each of us has flaws. Ours is the most serious. The lack of understanding our own race threatens the existence of the most productive and advanced people in the world. Anything and everything can confuse us. We are beset with disloyalty, traitors and sell-outs. We turn on our own at the drop of a hat. We do not have a leader to drag us into awareness of our inner greatness like Hitler.

How do we overcome this serious flaw and make Whites understand that the most precious possession we have in the world is our own people?"
>>
File: 13321987.jpg (54 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
13321987.jpg
54 KB, 600x431
>>79546801
Too bad Amerikeks stopped the party

War has broken out in Europe
>USA doesn't care
Jews are being killed
>send our entire military to Europe, these damn nazi's need to be stopped and braught to justice
>>
>>79547067

He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>79547108
Search for the balfour document.
>>
>>79546869
More like nigger tier jew
>>
>Heil
>>
>>79546801
How he single handedly fucked Germany.

>Hurr durr I'll invade russia
>Hurr durr try and fight multiple fronts against the world's largest empire
>Hurr durr I'm a tactical genius I don't need to listen to my generals
>>
>>79547230

Probably the realist white guy you will ever meet in your life.

Why does he make you feel uncomfortable?
>>
File: 1440559020554.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1440559020554.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>79547067
WW3 when
>>
>>79548833

Soon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.