[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how 1984 started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: CevrjQYWQAAHtHB.jpg large.jpg (133 KB, 1024x538) Image search: [Google]
CevrjQYWQAAHtHB.jpg large.jpg
133 KB, 1024x538
In this thread we celebrate how the liberals have took over all midia and will braiwash future generations not to be citizens, but to be dumb militants for their cause

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
>>
>>79546388
Bumping for feminism!

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/03/29/daily-mail-readers-lost-minds-multicultural-thomas-tank-engine-hilarious/
>>
File: 1465947897245.jpg (86 KB, 455x675) Image search: [Google]
1465947897245.jpg
86 KB, 455x675
I don't remember 1984 starting with a minor change to a children's show about trains...
>>
File: faith-plus-size-comics.jpg (41 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
faith-plus-size-comics.jpg
41 KB, 640x420
>>79546708
It started by corrupting the proles and getting rid of values that society had been kept for centuries.
>>
>>79546963
>corruption
>fuckin trains
It's not that deep, kek
I'm sorry you were triggered by fucking Thomas the Tank Engine
>>
>>79547720
>the solely purpose of bringing a tank from India and other from the middle east was multiculturalism
>you should calm down

No. I will not calm down.
>>
What am I looking at? All I see is that the right train has a funny face.
>>
DESIGNATED SHITTING TRACKS
>>
>>79546963

Aslong as they do not start actively banning the original, who fucking cares? It might aswell be a joke.
In 1984 the problem was that the only media available was propaganda and trash, which is not the case in our times. Come back when your actually find something rage-worthy.
>>
>>79548066
That is Laquisha ( or whateaver) she from India.

Link is here:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/03/29/daily-mail-readers-lost-minds-multicultural-thomas-tank-engine-hilarious/
>>
>>79548158
>who fucking cares? It might aswell be a joke.
This kind of thinking is what made Germany be on the situation it is right now with immigrants.

>>79548158
>In 1984 the problem was that the only media available was propaganda and trash
>which is not the case in our times
Aside from /pol/, what else can you get free, unedited news anon?
>>
>>79548172
This is cause for concern, I agree but this face is just too good.
>>
>>79548493
So is the villain they made out of Donald Trump.

Doesnt seems right tho.
>>
>>79546388
those shitheads be racist themselves.
shits just fukkin trains but then oh muh non-racism lets make new trainsto compensate diversity while not making original trains more english appropriate trains,

like the fuk m8
there are "trains" and culturally diverse trains now. just trains was better
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.