[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Trump supporters want Hillary Clinton arrested?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: CriminalClinton.jpg (146 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
CriminalClinton.jpg
146 KB, 500x335
Why do so many Trump supporters want Hillary Clinton arrested? It really doesn't make sense from a pragmatic standpoint. She's the weakest candidate to stand against Trump. If she gets indicted, then the DNC will nominate Bernie Sanders, who has absolutely proven to crush Trump in the polls.
>>
File: 1466577477660.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466577477660.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
LEAVE NO SURVIVORS
>>
Because she did illegal shit?
>>
Bernie shills. Every other Trump supporter knows Clinton is the better opponent to face
>>
>>79544466

Most Bernie Sanders supporters aren't of voting age, even those who are (college kids) have notoriously bad turn outs on election day.

Plus, you think Trump won't fuck Bernie up in a debate? I can already see the nickname now, Comrade Sanders.
>>
>>79544466
Na Bernie doesn't have the black vote.

If Clinton gets indicted, Bern loses the black vote to Trump.

Nigs hate jews more than they hate whites. Jews stole the nig coin cup. Hard to feel bad for nigs and slavery when jews came over with muh holocaust.
>>
>>79544466
Because she broke the law... multiple times. I can guarantee you that if any of us did a quarter of the shit she did, we'd be locked up in ADMAX Florence for life.
>>
she deserves it irregardless of the political advantage or disadvantage.

there's a thing called justice you know.
>>
>>79545333
This. Bernie Sanders supporters are a very very vocal minority, and many supporters are actual children. Not only that, Bernie Sanders Sanders' campaign is on life support right now, Trump could easily crush Spinless Bernie.
>>
>>79545197
Like?
>>
File: 1391195190147.jpg (28 KB, 442x330) Image search: [Google]
1391195190147.jpg
28 KB, 442x330
>>79544466
>I have absolutely no sense of justice and no sense of honor to uphold the integrity of law
>>
>>79545659
Being a white liberal woman on a Sunday afternoon
>>
>>79545197
This.
>>
>>79545526
>Bern loses the black vote to Trump.

Black people are repulsed by Trump. They'd just not vote rather than vote Trump.

>Republican nominee Donald Trump has 1% (yes, out of 100%) of support from black voters, finds a new Quinnipiac poll.

>By comparison, 91% of black voters backed presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

—Time Magazine
>>
>>79545659
Havin big bags under her eyes what else
>>
File: morph1.jpg (453 KB, 1752x790) Image search: [Google]
morph1.jpg
453 KB, 1752x790
>>79544466
What if I told you some people care more about punishing criminals for their crimes than they do about an election?
>>
Sanders doesn't crush shit. No one has seriously attacked his ridiculous tax policy because both candidates want his supporters.
You can't win an election with just 20 year olds. It'd take one television ad to show everyone over 30, everyone who actually works, just how badly his policies will fuck them over.
>>
>>79545888
That's fine. If fewer than 90% of blacks support any Democrat candidate, the election is over before it begins.
>>
>>79545659

Wow, this has the highest $0.02-to-word ratio I've seen on here yet.
>>
>>79544466
I honestly can't wait for fatass Chris Christie to lead the charge against her once Trump is president.

She'll probably flee the country or get removed before November though. Obama will pick some shithead and lose tremendously to Trump.
>>
>>79545659
google or turn on a tv faggot seriously are you in a fucking cave in Afganistan?
>>
In the US Military you can get your ass reamed for watching youtube videos on a government computer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.