[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ want this retard again? Are you really willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: lol.png (61 KB, 617x321) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
61 KB, 617x321
Why does /pol/ want this retard again? Are you really willing to put racism over tackling actual issues that could be life-threatening in the near future? Keep in mind the "wall" will never be approved by Congress and Trump already downgraded the Muslim ban to a "suggestion."
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 580x388
>>79544388
>racism

You have to go back.
>>
Building a wall sounds like a massive jobs program, to me. What's wrong with jobs?
>>
File: 1466950339320.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1466950339320.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>79544388
Why so raycist?
KeK Vults It
>>
>>79544388
Because /pol/ itself is retarded

>>79544514
They will most likely hire Mexicans to build it cause it's cheaper
>>
>>79544514
Jobs are racist.
>>
He said this was a joke. But you can't deny that China's environmental policies are appalling.
>>
>>79544388
>near future
Yeah, check UN's predictions for 2010, where are the 50 million climate refugees?

What a crock of shit.

> one volcanoe goes offandputs way more into the atmosphere then man could in a very long time

You think your changing the climate, ha ha ha.

Fucking useful idiots believe anything, trump has yet to lie
>>
>>79544845
>He said this was a joke.

He had to explain that? Look how low you've set your standards that all he has to do is disavow a tweet and suddenly he's worth voting for for his position on climate change. It's not really /pol/ Im worried about it's that 40% of the country thinks he's qualified to be president.
>>
>>79545491
I'd rather vote for a guy who's only fault is a single tweet that makes fags like post whiny shit on pol over a cunt who's being investigated by the fbi because she's too good follow the law.

But yeah, I'm glad that tweet upsets you so much pussy.
>>
>>79544388
Do you honestly believe Hillary Clinton gives any shit whatsoever about global warming and will tackle "actual issues"?
>>
>>79546991
>Do you honestly believe Hillary Clinton gives any shit whatsoever about global warming

Yes
>>
>>79544506
>not thinking that Trump is racist
Reported you to the hate speech police. Enjoy your time in the pokey
>>
>>79547189
Ok
(You)
Now fuck off
>>
>>79547189
Well, there's a reason why people like you are called useful idiots.
>>
File: 1453894114788.png (22 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1453894114788.png
22 KB, 1152x648
>>79544388
>Implying the inventor of the internet and friends aren't promoting man-made climate change for the shekels
>Implying Trump isn't just going to connect the existing walls
>Implying the Muslim ban wasn't always a suggestion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.