[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Conservashits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 960x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 960x942
> Conservashits
>>
>>79543145
Images like this are so misleading. Everything in the top half would be more efficiently implemented and managed by the private sector, and as far as our Constitution goes - the government has no business being involved in the top half of that chart.
>>
>feeding the poor
>healthcare
>public transport

i.e. gibs me dat
>>
>>79543145
>list of "things we 'can't afford'" consists entirely of things we already pay for
>>
>>79543145
Now, how many of those """can afford""" did Hillary vote pro towards?

Really makes you think
>>
>>79543145
>Iraq and Afghanistan
>F-35
you mean those things that Boinie Sanduhs voted for?
>>
>>79543145
>No liberals supported the Iraq or Afghani wars
>No liberals support bailouts

>On October 11, 2002, Clinton voted in favor of the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq, commonly known as the Iraq War Resolution, to give President Bush authority for the Iraq War
>Clinton voted in favour of the 2008 Emergency Economic Stabilisation Act

oops
>>
>>79543145
Health care is the only issue that needs serious reform. The rest of that shit is stuff that we already pay for.
>>
>>79543145
> cites the cost of things they're opposed of to make them look more bad
> doesn't cite the cost of things they're supporting to imply they're cheap

wew
>>
>>79543145
>Healthcare would still be a private businesses providing the service.
>Infrastructure would still be private businesses providing the goods and service but the taxpayer would pay for using those, fair enough.
>Public transport would still be private businesses providing, the government would be the sole stockholder but the business would decide where to invest its profits.
>Education, government should fund education imo but the schools should decide how to use the funds.
>Renewable energy, the market would eventually make it cheaper anyway, investing now would simply speed up the process.
>Clean environment, tough one, if you want to live in a clean environment then either people and businesses would have to keep it that way or the government would have to enforce that they do so.
>Feeding the poor... we already do so, food stamps, welfare, etc.
>Public elections, wouldn't prevent candidates from taking additional contributions from their favorite Jewish overlords, would only give every schmuck that signs up more taxpayer money to publicize his retarded ideas.
>>
>>79543688
>Everything in the top half would be more efficiently implemented and managed by the private sector,

The USA pays the most in the world for healthcare, double by a factor of GDP of what Canada does (and it's GDP/c is slightly higher). Yet has around 2-5% better outcomes in some aspects while having a slightly lower overall life span.

The US system of private healthcare is illogical given the facts.

Private infrastructure is a system to constantly charge people while adding no benefit for the service offered.
>>
>>79543145
Haha wow epin pic bro XDDDD
+1 :p
>>
>>79543145
>public elections
already have those

>clean environment
the environment has never been cleaner than in any other time in history

>feeding poor
no starvation occurs in this country

>health care
90% of americans have health insurance and access to the best care on earth

>education
doesn't mean funding teachers unions

>public transit
not a problem for 95% of americans

>renewable energy
corporate welfare for fraudulent technology

REMEMBER ANYTIME THE LEFT SPEAKS, THEY LIE
>>
>>79544054
>trillions of dollars on wars in far-off lands

i.e. muh freedumbs
>>
>>79545340
>using epin
>not ebin
Faggot.
>>
File: 1466128081580.jpg (315 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
1466128081580.jpg
315 KB, 940x626
>>79545128
If that's true, why do Cancucks always jump the border to get our superior healthcare?

>Canadians can't explain this
>>
>>79543145
>be US aka the most powerful country in the world
>stop being world police for a moment
>become communist dictatorship/islamic caliphate/nuclear wasteland

why don't liberals understand basic international politics?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1429x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1429x262
>Mexicans shill who give away their identity with the same conservashits OP
>there will only be one post by this shill

your shit is painfully obvious
Here's your (You) shill
>>
>>79545545

I always see people say this but I never see the proofs
>>
>>79545420

> MUH freedumbs

Nice caricature you created their friend

Will use in future banter
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.