[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ play devil's advocate and give me ONE tangible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Can /pol/ play devil's advocate and give me ONE tangible benefit to over 60 years of foreign aid paid to third world nations?
>>
>>79542244

India was classed as a third world nation until recently.

While developing nuclear weapons. It still has mass poverty, still don't poo in loo and lots of homeless and disease.

Despite this, foreign aid means they are number one at outsourcing call centers.
>>
>>79542244
We can allow to browse the Internet and argue with you over stuff we know jack shit about.
>>
it saves billions of lives from starvation and disease.
>>
>>79542244
The rich elites get to travel to other countries in relative safety.
>>
The aid is to ensure favourable trade deals.
>>
>>79542959
It takes directly from the citizens paying the foreign aid to facilitate those other nations being allowed to grow their populations unnaturally leading to those foreign populations emigrating to the nation paying them foreign aid, creating a negative feedback loop. If the aid was cut off their populations would normalize to the point where mass starvations no longer occur. We have given them food and health care they would not have archieved otherwise, thus artificially creating an environment that needs to be upkept with outside influences. This is not only inhumane but facilitates those people dying in the streets by encouraging overpopulation.

>>79543048
For which party?
>>
>>79542244
so we dont feel as bad when we rape them for their precious resources
>>
>>79542959
We'd need to send aid daily to third world countries (costing billions upon billions) just for them to... keep starving and living off handouts?
>>
>>79543553
>we

That's a strange way to spell rootless internationalist global corporations ran by jews.
>>
Dies foreign direct investment count as aid? Because south korea and taiwan became first world literally overnight.
>>
>>79543978
Korea was already a civilized and peaceful area pre-US foreign aid, especially in the Joseon era. Our meddling, working with the communists across the seas to give them a boogeyman and give the west their boogeyman is what made it a) divided b) still divided to this day.

Taiwan was not dependent on foreign aid to grow its economy, and was one of the only people we provided with military-only foreign aid through this era, and we now give them nothing in terms of foreign aid.
>>
>can't even play the devil's advocate
>/pol/ doesn't even give a shit about foreign aid and how it is directly causing the ballooning third world population and enabling the displacement and dilution of white culture

I can't say I'm shocked.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.