[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a man thinks he's a girl >doctors give him sex-reassignment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1467146846912.jpg (83 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
1467146846912.jpg
83 KB, 432x768
>a man thinks he's a girl
>doctors give him sex-reassignment surgery and female hormones to make him some man-woman mutant hybrid to fix his delusions

>a man thinks he's being harassed by Beelzebub and Saint Michael's severed head
>doctors give him anti-psychotics to fix his delusions

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>79540451
Because schizophrenia is clearly caused by the government. But They clearly dont want us to know that
>>
>>79540451
Because it's not possible for a human to be harassed by Beelzebub and Saint Michael's severed head.

It is possible for a human to be a girl.
>>
>>79541160
Next you're gonna tell me that the copy of myself in the mirror isn't real and my sister's baby dolls aren't waiting for my guard to be down so they can kill me.
>>
>>79541160
Not after birth my friend. You cannot change your DNA. If you think cutting off the penis make you a girl then you are being delusional.
>>
if they did end up getting institutionalized they probably would get antipsychotics too they like to keep everyone docile.
>>
>>79540814
I've heard it is influenced by family relations so in a way yes
>>
>>79540451
Because gender dysphoria isn't as destructive to one's life as psychosis

at least if a man thinks that he's a she, he can still drive a car without fucking murdering a family of 4 because the voices told him to

at most, trannies just fuck themselves up with surgeries and drugs until they commit sudoku

keep in mind that this doesn't make giving trannies what they want is a good thing, but I'm just telling you why trannies are given everything on their wishlist without being thrown into a padded cell
>>
>>79540451
Gee, I wonder why we might have such a tolerance for the (((former))) these days.
>>
>>79540451
Any nudes of this blumpkin pumpkin?
>>
they're both demonic possession, and medication is also demonic (pharmakaia=witchcraft)

trick question, both are very real, spiritual phenomena and this whole "mental illness" dichotomy is a trick to keep people stuck in the materialist mindset.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.