[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Killing of America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: z375e_cr.jpg (56 KB, 830x472) Image search: [Google]
z375e_cr.jpg
56 KB, 830x472
Has /pol/ ever watched the 1981 documentary 'The Killing of America'? It's about the decline of the United States and american society told through a history of violence. Basically, several key happenings in the 60's (the assassination of JFK, the assasination of MLK Jr. and the subsequent riots, the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy and the strong opposition to the Vietnam War) are identified as marking the end of the American Dream and the beginning of the country's decline, then furthered by the dawn of mass shootings (the 1966 University of Texas shooting), serial killings (Charles Manson, Son of Sam, Ted Bundy), America's obsession with guns (due to the great rise in violence) and rampant criminality. 35 years later and it has only worsened: mass shootings have become common since Columbine, 9/11 and the the invasion of Iraq happened, etc.
>>
>>79538223
it's retarded, niggers nig due to civil rights movement

Read (((Steven Pinker)))'s book Angels of Our Better Nature
>>
>>79538345
How is it retarded? It's based on facts and I thought it presented a balanced view of what's been happening since the 1960's. Basically, it argued that the American Dream was dead and buried (which has been true for quite some time now).
>>
>>79538345
Even the brits have their own version with the Broken Britain concept.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_Britain
>>
>based on facts

No it's retarded horseshit

Our 'decline' has nothing to do with guns, everything to do with increased Jewish influence, breakup of nuclear family, and 1965 immigration act

Niggers nigging has dropped dramatically since the 1990s due to abortion. Try actually studying violence in American history
>>
>>79538810
A side effect of increased media attention on fewer actual violent events. They have to make their money somehow.
>>
>>79538867
>increased Jewish influence
Oh, okay then. I guess it's da joos' fault.
>>
>>79539290
>bolshevik jews enter academia post-WW2
>divorce rate skyrockets in late 1960s

gee I wonder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Marcuse
>>
>>79538983
I'm aware of the 'mean world syndrome'. And that's true, for the most part. But a country's decline is not only due to violence. See any parallels between Vienam and Iraq?

>>79539434
I've always found jewish conspiracies very hard to swallow.
>>
>>79539685
it's not a conspiracy, they just kinda do what they do
jews jew while niggers nig

Marcuse is one of many, but he's illustrative of the general problem. He worked under the Jews who fomented the 1918-1919 Bolshevik revolution in Germany, and toward the end of his life taught Angela Davis and other American radicals

He wrote one of the three sections of this book, which very succinctly explains the violent attitude of Leftists towards traditionalist viewpoints and individuals:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Critique_of_Pure_Tolerance
>>
>>79541121
>Revolutionary minorities hold the truth and the majority has to be liberated from error by being re-educated in the truth by this minority. The revolutionary minority are entitled, Marcuse claims, to suppress rival and harmful opinions.
You have successfully made me despise this man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.