[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the retarded elites think they can control the hypothetical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 29887monorace1.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
29887monorace1.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
Why do the retarded elites think they can control the hypothetical mixed race of eurasian- nigroid?
>>
>>79537431

I would.
>>
>believing in conspiracy theories
>>
More like due to high black births rates the whole world will be Detroit
>>
I am really fucking sure that that quote from that EU founder is fake and will continue thinking so till someone gives me the exact chapter and possibly a pdf of the book in question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsTVd4_U3ck
>>
>>79537431
Because only through the racial pollution of races like the White Race who is one of the only races that have every truely stood against the wickness of the Jew, will they be able to create a people without a racial and spiritual identity.

Jews want to destroy the concept of blood and soil and be the masters of a bastardized race. That they can fully herd like the goyim they are.
>>
I think you are onto something OP.

I think they are as psychotic as Charles Manson. He literally had this same plan. (Read Helter Skelter)

Yet, recently, Guatemalans just drove jews out of their small village.
>>
>>79537431
National Geographic is bullshit.
I live in a country with 50% pardos (mixed race) and I can assure you none of them have blondish hair or golden fucking eyes. They all have dark hair and eyes as dark as a black hole.
>>
>>79537431
Because there will be no group identity and unity.
>>
>>79537431
That's a lizard.
>>
File: 1448237365370.jpg (38 KB, 297x288) Image search: [Google]
1448237365370.jpg
38 KB, 297x288
>>79537431
they won't have to
>>
File: 15427347.jpg (43 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
15427347.jpg
43 KB, 960x540
>>79537431

How do people think that several billions of people scattered around the planet will ever combine into 1 race?

Never going to happen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.