[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survival Guide: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1.jpg (90 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90 KB, 1200x600
SURVIVAL GUIDE: Rio de Janeiro, Olympics n’ Tourists edition.

Be for the Olympics, for tourism, for sadomasoquism, for whichever reason, if you come to Rio de Janeiro, read this out. I’ve decided to write the true face about Rio de Janeiro. I’m not gonna speak about the touristic points, nor restaurants, nightclubs, football or shit. The proposal here is to present people with the true face of the city, the rest you can just read in some travel guide. What you’ll read here you’ll hardly find anywhere else – written by a true Brazilian living in Rio.

Rio is a city that transmits a false security feeling to the tourists. These tanned people showing their “value” makes it look like it’s everything alright, that on the “good” areas you’re alright. Illusion. Opposite to the rest of the cities, the danger here isn’t only in the ghettos (favelas, as you know) or in distant areas. IT’S EVERYWHERE. Yes, there are areas where it’s more dangerous than others; in fact, where it is certain. If you turn your vehicle on the wrong place, you’ll be gunned down, no further explanations. But there’s nowhere in the city that your safety is granted. NOWHERE. Keep that in mind, always.

Let’s speak about your arrival. If you arrive by Santos Dumont Airport (closer to the “cool, decent” areas of the city), better. However, don’t take a taxi there in any hypothesis. By the way, don’t take taxis in Rio de Janeiro. Call an UBER, but set the meeting point at the departure area, because if he heads to get you down the arrival sector of the airport, taxi drivers will most likely harass you and the Uber. No “stay-able” areas for a tourist take more than a 30 minute ride from Santos Dumont.
>>
If your only option is the “Galeão” (known as International Airport Antonio Carlos Jobim), don’t even think in taking a common taxi. You either call an Uber, or hire an airport taxi (these have a fixed value, so the taxi driver won’t take you for a longer ride just to profit on you). The way from Galeão to anywhere in Rio is extremly dangerous. Every week there’s somebody victim of gunshot, but obviously, there’s only news coverage when the victim is somebody famous.

That is because the entire way is surrounded by dangerous ghettos (we’ll call it ‘favelas’), really dangerous that shoulda of been removed BEFORE Olympics, but instead, the local administration of the city only set “sidings” to hide them. These favelas are constantly overwatched by heavily armed criminals, “elite shooters” that point their assault rifles to the cars that ride in the way, even though you do not see them. Therefore, whatever thing happens in the way from this airport to your destination, don’t even try to react nor escape, because you’ll die. If it’s not by the guy that approaches and shoves a gun up your face, you will die to the hidden shooter in the favela.

Car renting – I do not recommend. Traffic in Rio is chaotic, people drive in an aggressive way without respecting basic traffic rules, and specially, the GPS can kill you. Waze, or whatever app you use to establish your route do not take in consideration that there are extremely dangerous areas, basically in small “civil wars” in Rio. Not rarely, they indicate the shortest way or traffic-free, without knowing that it IS a dangerous way. I am not making a hype out of all this – In Rio, if you drive in the wrong place, you’re dead. There is no dialogue nor a chance to explain yourself, you will just die.
>>
File: 2.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Let’s speak about Rio’s districts. I can say that Rio divides in Southern Zone, Northern Zone and Eastern Zone. In the Southern Zone, we have the ‘pseudo-intellectuals’, snobbish and left-winged rich asses. In the Nothern Zone, we have the funniest people, yet, the place is terribly dangerous. In the Eastern Zone, we have the worse of both worlds: Snobbish assholes and danger altogether.

The best is to say in the Southern Zone, as if you can not handle the “local roguery”, you’ll have difficult to keep yourself safe in the Nothern or Eastern Zone. It’s simple: Search for the Cristo Redentor (the statue, Christ, the Redemeer) – if he’s facing towards you, with his open arms towards your district, you’re ok. If not, you’re doing it wrong. The districts I recommend for tourists: Copacabana (ONLY by the beach), Ipanema, Leblon, Lagoa, Jardim Botânico, Gávea e Urca.

In the Southern Zone districts, try to keep as close as you can to the sea, because as closer to the sea, the better the infrastructure and the quality of your stay. No matter what district you are, ALL of them have a favela somewhere. ALL. And there’s no “pacified” favelas in Rio de Janeiro, that’s a myth. They are just as powder kegs, ready to explode at any time. I do not recommend walking out after 20h ANYWHERE, and even if you’re by car or taxi, be fast and stay alert when you’re in the street.
>>
Do not take public transportation, as depending on the day and the hour it can be just fine, but it can be terrible in varied aspects, from violence n’ crime to hygiene and harassment. Take an UBER – it’s safe, comfortable and many times even cheaper. Keep an eye at all times in your belongings, your backpack or whatever you take along, keep it close to your body. If you go out by night NEVER lay your drinks out of your sight. It must stay at all times by your hand – people put “things” in others’ drinks even in the fanciest nightclubs.

If you go to the beach, do it like the locals: No money, no cellphone, nothing of value with you – LEAVE even your wedding rings. And use a LOT of sun block lotions, Rio’s right below the Ozone hole, that means 30 minutes exposed to the sun can cause sunburns. Be very careful with the sea also, besides the fact that it’s so dirty that in some places it might cause you serious health problems and send you to an hospital, the sea in Rio is dangerous and not trustful to rest. If I ain’t wrong, it’s one of the biggest indicators of drowning in Brazil.
>>
File: 3.jpg (78 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
78 KB, 640x464
Speaking about the hospitals… Do not waste your time going to a public hospital if you need medical care. Tourists and visitors can not even measure the chaotic level of the public health in Rio de Janeiro. You’ll be abandoned in a corner waiting to an appointment and if it’s something critical, trust me, you’ll die and nobody cares. In fact, that abandonment question also happens in particular hospitals, just for the fact the waiting time is a little lower. The only case where it’s worth it to go to a public hospital is if you’re victim of a gunshot wound. In this case, head to the Miguel Couto Hospital – reference in this kind of medical care, as they’re used already to recieve such cases.

As you walk by public places, keep in mind that you’re in an urban jungle. Cars won’t stop for you to cross the street. Basically, it’s the opposite: Some of them will even accelerate like Carmaggedon just to see you run. Try to cross the streets only by the traffic lights and ALWAYS, ALWAYS wait for a great miseducation in every sector. When a local is educated, he’s likely trying to steal you. The locals (‘cariocas’) work in two ways only: They’re either inconvenient or miseducated.
>>
If you’re a woman, let’s have a little chat. Last year, every two hours a woman would be raped in Rio de Janeiro. And with that, what I’d like to tell you isn’t only about avoiding dark areas at night or walk alone – also, there are great chances that if you’ve made out with a local and got in his car with him, that he’ll think he’s in right to have sex with you, and even if you tell him not, he’ll interpretate that as mere “charm” and continue anyway. So, you’re not at your home, you’re in Rio. Take extra caution.

EVERYTHING in Rio is expensive. If you came here thinking you’d do good with a short ammount of cash, “adventure style”, don’t do it, you’ll go starving. There is no way you can simply “wait and see happens” in Rio, as besides being expensive as fuck, you’re in the land where people find it OK to fool others. Come with a decent ammount of cash, or don’t come. Store your cash in these small travel pockets, ones that stay concealed in the clothing. Also, your important documents must be also concealed.
>>
>>79536697
>>79536718
>>79536787
>>79536833
>>79536875
>>79536901

Post this on /reddit olympics or some shit, I doubt it will have any use for anyone here
>>
Let’s speak about Rio’s police. If you’re used to read Brazilian news’ coverage, you know very well what Rio’s police is capable of. If you’re not, I’ll make a short resume for you: They are sadist psychopaths, licensed to kill. Do not fight, harass or piss off a police officer in Rio, be it whatever the way he treated you, as in the best hypothesis, you’ll be tortured. Give your cash, your belongings, as they’re always in search for goods. Give the best to them, and forget justice notions, as it was your choice to travel to a no man’s land.

Even if you travel with full comfort and have enough resources, you need to know something about Rio: there’s too many people here. That means that ALL places are full in peak times (rush hours): nightclubs, restaurants, beaches, train, transportation at all. If you want to avoid tumults, inform yourself about the rush hours and avoid the most visited things in these things

By the way, sadly, i have to inform you that independently if the places are full or empty, services in Rio are horrible, even in the most expensive places. The locals (cariocas) simply do not know how to be educated. Do not expect much.

Also, do not program your schedule expecting punctuality, excellence or respect in higher standards. Keep your expectations low and everything will be easier. Ah, yeah, it’s absolutely shit when it rains in Rio de Janeiro, as the last point that remains for tourists – the shoppings – are expensives and you just can’t walk due to overcrowds.

With this guide, i do not want to disencourage anyone to come. It’s possible that, even though everything that I’ve mentioned, there may still be people wanting to come. Yeah, you may come, but come with the correct mindset.
>>
why the fuck would anyone with a brain go to brazil
>>
i doubt anyone from this board is going
>>
>>79536697
How about people just don't go? That's the best way to survive the Rio Olympics.
>>
What a sad situation for a country that used to be an empire... BTW is it true that Brazil has the highest rate of toxoplasmosis in the world?
>>
I have a friend who lives in Sao Paulo. I was planning to visit soon, is that city fucked up as well? i didnt hear anything good about it
>>
>>79537107
>not surviving a happening
booooring
>>
>>79537047
Says a guy from Poland, lol, i visited your country last year and you now what? It was fine, alright 3,5/5
>>
>>79537047

Wise choice.

>>79537097

Then only chads and whores will die, awesome.
>>
Jesus! Whats worst? Mexico or Brazil?
>>
>>79536931
Thanks for ruining the screenshot you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1467403032609.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1467403032609.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>mfw
>>
>>79537671
It's safer than Rio, you are going to be alright if you take the proper precautions (like walking around flashing jewelry and acting like a tourist).
>>
>>79536787
>It’s simple: Search for the Cristo Redentor (the statue, Christ, the Redemeer) – if he’s facing towards you, with his open arms towards your district, you’re ok. If not, you’re doing it wrong.
This is pretty poetic.
>>
>>79536697
Thanks for the read, OP.
I doubt i'll ever visit Brazil or SA in general, but I enjoy reading these survival guides from locals.

So with that said, have a bump
>>
>>79538963
This. I'd imagine quite a few drug lords used this or something similar along the lines before he tortured/killed his victims.
>>
>>79536697
Its gonna be like modern warfare 2 Favela except in real life
>>
>>79536697
Shame, from the photographs (from the air) Rio looks like one of the most beautiful cities on earth

Also how do you type such perfect english? Are you an expat?
>>
What about zika and other health risks?
>>
>>79537971
After reading that guide, i'd say that brazil is way more dangerous
>>
>>79536697
God fucking damn. MW2 and Max Payne 3 had it fucking right.

There better be military police by the thousands or serious Max Payne 3 GOD DAMMIT shit is gonna go down.
>>
>>79536697
How to survive the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro?
Simple! See them on TV from your home.
>>
>>79536875
>and ALWAYS, ALWAYS wait for a great miseducation in every sector. When a local is educated, he’s likely trying to steal you. The locals (‘cariocas’) work in two ways only: They’re either inconvenient or miseducated

I don't think you know what the word "mis-educated" means.
In English, it means someone who didn't go to school = *uneducated.

Clearly something is lost in translation here (google translate?).
What are you trying to say here?
>>
>>79540541
Shitty behavior I believe, like some peasants in middle age would act
>>
>>79536901
also, aids
>>
>>79540541
Probably rude, that's what it means in Spanish. Expect everyone to be rude and if they ar evening polite then be careful be cause it could be b8
>>
>>79541372
>ar evening
Are being
Shitty autocorrect

Also can somewhat confirm this is true, a friend went to Rio and actually saw an RPG being fired at some drug lord's house, plus a lot of other really chaotic shit.
He had tons of fun tho
>>
>>79540541

basically they dont give a shit about you (no cordiality) and will try to exploit you if possible
>>
Is this a Rio thing or are many Brazilians like that?
>>
This is Hell de Janeiro, pivete.
>>
>>79540541

Also it shames me to say that what this guy posted is accurate.

I need to graduate soon and get the fuck outta here.
>>
How many tourists died during the world cup?
>>
File: Tea.jpg (737 KB, 886x876) Image search: [Google]
Tea.jpg
737 KB, 886x876
Britfag who recently visited Rio here

I agree with most of what OP says. The tip about visiting the beach with nothing on you is particularly good advice. Leave everything at home and only bring sun cream. And if you aren't a strong swimmer stay out of the water - serious waves

We experienced the "drivers speed up as you cross the road to run you down" first hand.

I think we were pretty lucky because we didn't experience any direct crime during our two week stay. I travelled on the metro between Copacabana and Leblon without any trouble, and we regularly used standard taxi cabs.

My advice is travel light (no valuables), stay alert/smart and good luck

>>79540121
It is beautiful in many ways and the women are hot as fuck, but it also a very dirty and chaotic city so not a pure kind of beauty.
>>
File: It ain't me It ain't me.jpg (69 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
It ain't me It ain't me.jpg
69 KB, 700x525
There's only one favela that doesn't have drug lords, it's called Tavares Bastos in Catete and the only reason is that the BOPE HQ is located there.
>>
>>79536697
I'm getting the impression that Rio is a colossal shithole, but other cities in Brazil can actually be decent; or rather, the same precautions you'd take in a city like, say, New Orleans, would see you having a slightly paranoid but enjoyable experience. Is this correct?
>>
>>79536697
post on /trv/ and watch as cuck after cuck defends it and says "nah dude it was chill, i got by just on 10k of daddy's money"
>>
Interesting read, thanks Brazilbro
>>
File: wipespepesbottom.jpg (5 KB, 226x251) Image search: [Google]
wipespepesbottom.jpg
5 KB, 226x251
>tfw you will never burn down the favelas and watch the monkeys scatter
>>
I still don't understand what he meant.
He was talking about people crossing the street and then he said "wait for a great miseducation"???
Wtf does that mean?
Are there bands of dropouts crossing the street so I should look both ways? kek.
And the he says "The locals (‘cariocas’) work in two ways only: They’re either inconvenient or miseducated"
How tf is someone inconvenient?
I'm really curious as to what he meant, since I speak 5 different languages and I know that sometimes different languages use words that don't directly translate and can mean different things.
>>
File: 1458269208619.jpg (98 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458269208619.jpg
98 KB, 720x540
>>79542574

Why not do it and see what happens?
YOLO
>>
File: meximen.jpg (46 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
meximen.jpg
46 KB, 499x449
>>79536697
>implying i need survival guides
>>
>>79536697
>t. Alberto Barbosa
I know enough about Brazil from watching City of God and Elite Squad.
>>
Beautiful and quiet, Rio de Janeiro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
>>
>>79536901
Fuck you, asshole! Don't tell me what areas to avoid. Tell men not to rape.
>>
>And the he says "The locals (‘cariocas’) work in two ways only: They’re either inconvenient or miseducated"
>>79542613

I have no idea what this one means.

For the miseducated part, I believe he meant to not expect courteous or polite behavior.
>>
>>79543865
locals will fake politeness to rob you
>>
>>79542613
He tried to translate "Mal educação" (bad education) that means being rude and impolite
>>
So is only Rio de Jabeiro like this or is this everywhere in Brazil? Is there a safe and calm city in Brazil?
>>
>>79537671
Sao Paulo is, for sure, safer than Rio. There's just one difference, in Sao Paulo the media vehicles spread the situation.
>>
>>79543664
>tell men not to rape
Jesus Christ
>>
>>79544030
Má educação, fixing for you.
>>
>>79545563
Yes, theres a lot. Rio lives a civil war.
>>
>mfw it's the shittly translated version being posted

Nice work 55shit.
>>
>>79543631
animals
>>
>>79543631
All the criminals look like they do in Max Payne 3.
>>
Whats the worst city in Brazil i saw list of dangerous cities in Brazil and there was quite a few worse than Rio but they were cities ive not really heard of and have any Brazilians here been to a favela ive always been interested in Brazil since Max Payne 3 and City of God plus ive not seen it but heard its good Tropa de Elite or something its an interesting country.
>>
>>79543631
>>79546670
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>79544030
Oh, abrigado.
Eu fala um pouco de portugues and want to learn more, so knowing that word and its meaning will help me out a lot.
>>
What are some nice cities in Brazil?
>>
>>79540525
You still have a tv, Stavros?
>>
>>79539612
>Modern Warfare 2: Rio Simulator
>>
File: it's always sunny in auschwitz.png (232 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
it's always sunny in auschwitz.png
232 KB, 500x370
hopefully some rich guy dies so our government burns down every favela
>>
>>79547860
curitiba in the state of parana
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>79547953
>>79543631
Just see.
>>
>>79547860
The south where Germans settled is the whitest: Santa Catarina, Parana and Rio Grande do Sul. Cities like Joinville and Porte Allegre.

>>79546943
Keep in mind the northeast is the blackest.
As you can see in the videos, at least 75% of the violence is niggers.
That means Bahia and cities like Salvador and Fortaleza.
>>
>>79543664
Sticks and stones break bones, but words don't do jack shit in situations like that.

I do hope you were only pretend shitposting, otherwise I wish you a nice culturally enriched visit to Rio.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 680x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 680x799
Good thread.
>>
>>79543664
Dead bitch, everyone.
>>
>>79548411
>>
File: orangetransparentchainsaw.jpg (59 KB, 345x281) Image search: [Google]
orangetransparentchainsaw.jpg
59 KB, 345x281
>>79548253
I already saw the video earlier today.

Why isn't anyone grabbing the little fuckers and punching the shit out of them? Do the thieves have backup with guns nearby (I would assume so - thieves like this rarely work alone)?
>>
Filthy gaijin-burger in Japan speaking here.

Brazil bro, I feel sorry for your country and the (few?) good people in it.

I watched the video of the criminals harassing pedestrians during the Olympics, and damn, that's shameful. You even got the bastard kids going up to people probably speaking their shit grade favela-Portuguese and acting they own the damn place after they have the balls to try and steal from all of those people. There was only the guy who pulled a gun out, the fat guy who tried to fight back (albeit unsuccessfully), and that old guy who grabbed a kid's shirt and probably said something the little shit wouldn't even have been able to begin to comprehend. It's extreme poverty's fault, but damn.

If you have a brain, get out of there A.S.A.P.
>>
File: thelargestredpill.jpg (66 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
thelargestredpill.jpg
66 KB, 600x595
Bullshit.

Read crime statistics, OP.

All murders only come through statistically concentrated murder districts.

An example is the Rio East zone which is more dangerous than Syria.

Stop trying to convince the foreigners do not come. We spent billions on these Olympics and we'll lose everything if nobody comes. If they get mugged it is their own fucking fault for taking out their expensive chinese hardware in front of poor brazilians.

I have myself a Samsumg that was stolen from some dumbass tourist. Crackheads will sell them for a couple hundred bucks.

Wanna go to Brazil? Ignore this fear-mongering guide. Just avoid crowded places like city centers, tourist sights, beaches, popular markets, busses, traffic jams in the East / North zones of Rio, nightclubs, local parties, bank lines and also the exit of crowded sport events (thiefs use the traffic jams to mug the locals at gunpoint).

Just use common sense and you'll be fine. Welcome to Brazil!
>>
>>79548564
>Why isn't anyone grabbing the little fuckers and punching the shit out of them?
Sometimes people beat the shit out of them until the police show up. These niglets don't rob around their favela cause drug dealers normally kill them if they do it.

> Do the thieves have backup with guns nearby (I would assume so - thieves like this rarely work alone)?
Most of the time.
>>
>>79548911
>posted from my stolen computer as i get ready to go kidnap some gringos
>>
>>79536697
White people don't appreciate that nonwhites never developed what we and some East Asians take for granted in a functioning society. If more whites knew this, the immigration debate would end overnight.
>>
>>79548564

Yeah, that would probably explain why the punks are so confident. That or because there was a lack of security there.

The kid who was grabbed might be an example of just a poor mutt trying to see if he can get something and sell it.
>>
>>79543664
Are you fucking retarded?
Why do I tell you this?
Because pulsions are what they are: pulsions.
>>
>>79536697
b-but reddit told us there are nice places to see in Rio ...http://imgur.com/a/5Cf4R
>>
File: 1463784808313.gif (1 MB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
1463784808313.gif
1 MB, 400x232
>>79549005
Eu tô pouco me fudendo / I don't give a fuck if my computer, cellphone or whore have been stolen from anyone.

I work hard for my shit unlike you NEETs. I am 100% in my right to buy the most I can with the little money I have.

Fat tourists will cry for a day for their lost 400 USD hardware and then buy a new better model as soon as they arrive in the USA.

Brazilians are poor and need it much more than them.
>>
>>79548911
>just avoid any place you will go to/have to go through

Cool, thanks.
>>
File: 1465328821395.png (565 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465328821395.png
565 KB, 900x900
>>79548911

Hahahahahahaha!

You just named almost everything that would attract a tourist to Brazil.

Fucking hell, I hope this is bait.
>>
>>79536697
if you meet a local girl in a bar...BEWARE ". Lots of Traps and ladyboys. Very good at making them to look as females,Check for "hidden" package between the legs, before taking. A girl to your place
>>
>>79549252
Half of these places are no-go zones, desu.

If you go there, watch yourself.

Nobody feels guilty for dumbass tourists.
>>
>>79548991

> Sometimes people beat the shit out of them until the police show up.

And they probably don't learn their lesson.
>>
File: from what.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
from what.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>79549267
I wonder which level of melanin is behind this post
>>
>>79542613
he means that if they are educated they will be a nuisance to you and will try to harm you or steal from you (hence inconvenient) and that the ones with bad manners are the ones who dont wish you any harm
>>
>>79542613
>great miseducation
ill-educated
>>
>>79543631
Brazilians are even more cucked than le weed man. They LET this happen.
>>
File: 1449792336276.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1449792336276.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>79543631
>theyre all black
>>
Now write a guide for Rio sex tourism.
>>
>>79549267
way to welcome tourists in your country, senpai

everyone will be falling head over hills to visit such safe and hospitable place
>>
>>79542203
This, Rio is a colosal shithole, but the rest of the country is not that bad, especially th southern part.
>>
>>79545563
Rio is the problem, the rest of the country is not nearly as bad as Rio is right now.
>>
on the POSITIVE ,you will Get laid in RIo ...you get Young girls on the beach ,offering their services I have seen girls as young as 11 chasing older male tourists offering sexual services
>>
I been to Rio free years ago and it really wasn't this bad.

We stayed at a shitty hotel in the east zone but it seemed safer than around the Copacabana, cause gang bangers preyed on rich tourists in the rich areas. My friend had his phone stolen there.

Seems like a b8 thread
>>
>>79550665
Duolingo Portuguese, here I come!
>>
>>79536947
>>79536875
>>79536901
>>79536833
>>79536787
>>79536718
>>79536697
Im coming to Rio this monday, then going to salvador de bahia on the 15th, coming with my brazilian girlfriend, she has family in salvador but never went to rio...
>>
>>79548503
Hey that's my OC DONUT STEEL, give it back!
>>
>>79536697
>>79536718
>>79536787
>>79536833
t. Brazillian Uber Driver
>>
File: 1299140765888.jpg (69 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1299140765888.jpg
69 KB, 480x480
>STEP 1 TO SURVIVING RIO
dont go

>STEP TWO
drink a beer

>STEP THREE
call op a faggot
>>
>>79549267
>work my ass off every week to earn money
>stretch out my budget and save money over a couple of months so I can buy a neat electronic device
>stretch out my budget and save for EVEN MORE MONTHS for my limited once in a lifetime trip to Rio
>get robbed of little device
>but it's OK, because some poor monkey """needs""" it more
>>
>>79536697
>2016 people still falling for tourism meme in favella town
>>
File: 1467046549211.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467046549211.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
you HUE HUEs really are SUBhuman

kys everyone
>>
>>79549267
This is why when a cunt will come and rob you from what you "worked hard" to get/buy/achieve, you should just shut the fuck up.
There is always someone poorer, there is always someone richer. Learn to respect ownership.
>>
File: Neve Florianópolis.jpg (76 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
Neve Florianópolis.jpg
76 KB, 635x423
>>79550407
this
>>
>>79545563

Only Rio
>>
File: 4u.png (7 KB, 676x104) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
7 KB, 676x104
>>79538182
>>
File: 1466300389221.gif (452 KB, 476x508) Image search: [Google]
1466300389221.gif
452 KB, 476x508
>>79542574
>US tries to invade favelas
>gets outgunned by monkeys
Favelas are more dangerous than syrian war zones. These fuckers shot down a helicopter one time. There was also a time when the brazilian army had to help with a motherfucking APC to drive them out
It's insane shit here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI7SpNiL7Ew
>>
>>79552063
>>79542574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3xDatAEXIk
>>
>>79551500
>>79551751
>implying the niggers wont stop voting for socialist gibsmedat until the entire country is a giant favela
>>
>>79551036
t. Retarded gringo who thinks he knows more about Brazil than someone from it
>>
>>79552063

Nah, itsRio's police whose are extremely incompetent.

The army managed to take in a few yours the favela that the cops were trying in 20 years.
>>
>>79536697
If I went could I at least hire some thugs for protection, or would they also try to rob me?
>>
File: robbery goes wrong.webm (336 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
robbery goes wrong.webm
336 KB, 540x360
>>79552113

Idk. I'm fucking glad i live in São Paulo.People here are actually decent and kind with other perople. Cariocas tries to scam you all the time, even Brazilians from other states.

Those fucking subhumans get killed here all the time and we actually support the police.
>>
File: Aldous+Huxley.jpg (20 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
Aldous+Huxley.jpg
20 KB, 250x333
>>79536697

monitoring

also im surprised at how self-deprecating brazilians are about brazil. Seems inordinately self-aware and honest for such a people
>>
>>79543116
Elite Squad is a great movie, but a rather innacurate portrayal of reality. Recently, even the world-famous BOPE is having trouble invading the favelas. They're being hunted by the drug lords and can't live their lives properly. Many of them can't even see their families regularly
>>
>>79552297

You'd just be showing how autist you are and no you can't.
>>
>>79552297
Top fucking kek.
This ain't no movie son, you can't do this.
>>
>>79552362
Because the "people" who think everything is fine would never be in an english-speaking imageboard
>>
>>79552362

There's a difference on being a retarded self-hater and giving constructive opinions about the country.

Fucking love my country, but for me, Rio should be wall'd.
>>
>>79552514
Rio should be purged. We should lock it down and charge people to hunt inside. We could even rent guns at the entrance. Now that would be a great tourist attraction.
>>
>>79552149
I guess the army has way better equipment, too. Also the army isn't managed by the local corrupt officials who probably have deals with drug lords.
>>
>>79552755

Fucking hate Rio. Always fucking our already not so good image outside.

Of everything that the world knoww about us, comes from Rio alone.
>>
>>79552323
Thats because sao paolo is german, spanish and italian immigrants.
Its a nice city because it doesnt have many BR's
>>
Do the Brazilians on /pol/ consider themselves white? Do you come from a European lineage?
>>
File: Forças.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1086) Image search: [Google]
Forças.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1086
>>79553047

Maybe. To give you the idea of how distrusted they are.

The military, federal police, national force and BOPE are the ones taking charge in the Olympics and Rio's police don't get new weaponry because the govt fear that they sell to the druglords.

Fuck, they should do it in São Paulo or any other city besides Rio would be better.
>>
>>79553114

São Paulo was built by Arabs, Italians and Japanese. Nowadays are Koreans and Chinese taking over.

>>79553188

Only the South Separautists. I'm considered white here. But i'd probably pass as an White arab outside.
>>
>>79553188
Only Santa Catarina is white.
People from other states had their shitskin ancestors raped by bandeirantes, but they don't like to admit it.
They get super butthurt about it, just watch.
>>
>>79548145
Curitiba has shitty people and is getting a lot of african immigrants, so it's getting worse by the day. Hell, even Londrina is nicer than Curitiba these days, but the only big city in Paraná that i would recommend is Maringá, would love to move back there.
>>
>>79553517

>african immigrants

You mean Haitians? Haitians are actually decent people desu.
>>
>>79553747
>t. street seller
>>
>>79553791

What? You prefer them comitting crimes?
>>
>>79553868
nah it's good that the crime scene in brazil is already taken so the immigrants are forced to work
>>
>>79553747
Haiti isn't in africa you braindead pardo.
And haitians are absolute shit, they don't work, they reek, and they don't bother speaking portuguese most of the time.
Their median IQ is 67, they're pratically chimps.
>>
>>79553071
This is true, it doesn't help the Globo is located there. They are basically responsible for selling "Rio the Wonderful City" for decades with the soap operas and shit. Tbh the only good thing i like about RIo is that they absorbed the northeastern invaders during the 80's and 90's.
>>
>>79553747
Haiti is not in Africa, im talking about the ones that come from exportuguese colonies, they get easy visas because they speak portuguese.
And Haitians are a mixed bag, I've met 3 cool dudes from there and like a dozen complete idiots who couldn't even build a straight wall.
>>
>>79548911
Wow you really know how to make Brazil sound like a tourist-friendly place.

No, I do not want to have to deal with criminals during my vacation.

Fuck you, fuck your shitty third world socialist country, fuck your olympic games.

I hope your country loses all its mondy and collapses like Venezuela.
>>
File: cangaceiro.jpg (1 MB, 1280x995) Image search: [Google]
cangaceiro.jpg
1 MB, 1280x995
>>79553911
>>79553965

>t. never met an Haitian

Get out of your rooms once in a while.

>>79553966

People only know carnaval, samba and favelas.

They don't even bother showing the São João parties, parinthins, center-west and souteast countryside rodeos or even the gauchos in the South.
>>
>>79554190

watch the edge, son.
>>
>>79537671
My father was in Sao Paulo 2 months ago for business trip for 2 nights. It is good to have a local guide to know where you can/cannot go. He survived, but he told me that he was not feeling completly save, he was quite happy to leave that place.
>>
Never going to Brazil because of this desu
>>
>>79554334
>Get out of your rooms once in a while.
Nice try nigger i'm not going to get shot
>>
this country is dead, nothing works, being a SJW is the new trend among the new generation. Also facebook is cancer
>>
>>79554334
>dude go outside lmao
Don't you have to watch Game of Normies by now? Or is it on Sundays?

>never met an Haitian
Mate, I'm from Florianópolis, I have to stand these smelly faggots everytime I take a bus to uni. Even if I didn't, I don't take my judgements off personal experiences but statistics, and the fact is that they're even dumber than the ones we've already have here.
Also, since you faggot value anecdotes so much how about this:
>be me doing electrical engineering course
>breeze trough class, first semester is easy as shit
>the two women (out of 50 students) bail out because it's ''too hard''
>same goes for three nordestinos that got in trough cotas in ENEM
>Some nog from mozambique is trying to pass calc 1 for the god knows what time(and failing yet again)
A really multicultural class, you'd love it.
>>
>>79553462
What about the state south to Santa Catarina?
>>
>>79555778
It's shit like the others, but they have the special snowflake syndrome because they think they are white.
>>
>>79555778
Too big of an economy to stay white.
Also the countryside is leftist because being a cuck is in german genes, no way around it.

>>79556097
Kek, this.
>>
>>79555778

Its pretty decent. Strong traditional german culture there. I think italians and germans saved the South from being a complete latin/africa mix
>>
Trump.
>>
File: 1228538268061.jpg (112 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1228538268061.jpg
112 KB, 750x600
>>79536697
>step one: Don't come

Fin.
>>
>>79556097
We are white bud.
RS PR and SP think they are because they have light skin and money.
Never you will be white, stay jelly
>>
File: Trump vector.png (713 KB, 2240x2240) Image search: [Google]
Trump vector.png
713 KB, 2240x2240
>>79548411
>>
Wow.
>>
As someone who´s been to Rio before I can confirm everything OP posted, but to be honest if you´re from a shitty neighbourhood or are street-savvy, you´ll do just fine in Rio, like I did. But if you´re not used to walking around dangerous places, then be very, very, VERY careful. Rio has a lot of cool things to enjoy, if you can handle it though.
>>
>>79559220
Also, ask anything to someone who´s been inside Rio´s favelas.
>>
>>79559220
RARE
A
R
E
>>
You sure you didn't just play Max Payne 3
>>
File: 1466479478435.gif (86 KB, 499x579) Image search: [Google]
1466479478435.gif
86 KB, 499x579
>>79559220
>>79559347
>>79559347
where the fuck are ya?
>>
>>79536697
Thanks fellow Carioca, keked heartily.
>>
>>79537047
It's a beautiful country. It's just inhabited by niggers. Same with apefrica.
>>
>>79536697
How/why are the favelas and gangsters so armed?

I mean like seriously armed... I read a story about a guy who snuck in a Javelin and got caught, they found an AT-4, the M2 .50 cal machine gun mounted in the back of an SUV
>>
>>79559456
Max Payne 3 made Rio look nice in compassion to reality.
>>
>>79559800
Nature is beautiful everywhere
>>
>>79559347

AYY
>>
>>79559839
corrupt police
>>
>>79560146
any good movies you reccomend about crime in the favelas?

i've seen city of god and i'm about to watch elite squad
>>
>>79554459

>but he told me that he was not feeling completly save, he was quite happy to leave that place.

I have lived in 5 different cities, big and small, even in the supposedly civilized southern region and I have never EVER felt completely safe even for a second outside my own heavily secured house. Brazilians simply do not know that feel.
>>
File: carioca child.jpg (721 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
carioca child.jpg
721 KB, 2048x1536
It's reading posts like that that I stop to think about what the fuck I am still doing here. I'm not even brazilian and lived here through almost 25 years, it's almost like I'm a hardened soldier. I've faced thieves, experienced a car robbery with uzis and shit, fought countless niggers one the street, fled some... it's fucking crazy and I expect to die everytime I go to the street.

Gringos (tourists) can't imagine what we are talking about, the anons IT must be thinking OP's post is some kind of funny exaggeration. It's not, I guarantee you. The level of awareness I developed to survive here is superhuman, the kind of semi-omniscience you have to work out through out years to counter the cariocas stealth status both physically and psychologically wise as someone mentioned cariocas fake friendship to knife you in the back.
>>
>>79559839
On the 70s only bank robbers and communist guerrilas had heavy weapons. The military dictatorship at the time decided to arrest those two groups together, and they started to form the crime factions that we know today and dominate Rio´s favelas. When the criminals got released/escaped prison, they returned to the favelas and at the same time the new civil government adopted a policy of not fucking with the favelas in exchange of them leaving the regular people from the asphalt alone. So in the period between the 80s and the late 90s they accumulated weapons (from the sources acquired with the commies, corrupt cops, etc) and started training. When the war between different factions exploded and the police decided to start a war on the favelas in the late 90s it was too late.
>>
>>79536697
>written by a true Brazilian living in Rio
Not a true Brazillian then, got it.
>>
>>79540541
>>79541372

So 'miseducated' as in brought up poorly?

In English 'education' is generally reserved for school education.
>>
>>79560549
thanks ayy lmao for the informative summary

so are the gangs there hardened soldiers like some of the ones we see in Mexico? Los Zetas and what not? or are they just a bunch of monkeys that were given fully automatic weapons?
>>
>>79559839
Because is survival of the fittest.
All heavy weapons come from Colombia/Paraguay.
>>
File: 1466810699485.png (159 KB, 540x611) Image search: [Google]
1466810699485.png
159 KB, 540x611
>>79536697
don't worry senpai i got this. I've seen the movie city of god.
>>
>>79559987
True, I'm not about to go visit Rio anytime soon.
>>
>>79560833
Exactly
>>
>>79560866
They are a bit closer to the Mexican cartels than to the african monkeys with automatic guns, but the majority of them are just kids ranging from 12-17 years old. I recommend the documentary Falcão - meninos do tráfico, made by a famous brazilian rapper in favelas all around Brazil (I was living in one of them at the time and was even quoted on the book that came with it, hue), but he focus a lot on the Rio ones, since he was born and raised in the City of God. It is very revealing about the brazilian crime.
>>
>>79538182
30 hours in MS Paint can fix it. Apply yourself.
>>
>>79548911
Don't do anything fun. Gotcha.
>>
>>79561427
Where the fuck are you at?
>>
>>79546385
Grorious 55 will always be remembered, bananal a shit
>>
>>79548911
No thanks bro. Sounds like a shit hole and I already live in new Orleans.
>>
Where's the screenshot? Gib SS
>>
>>79537047
White ppl like to go to shitty places to tell their friends they been to the slums.
>>
Please come spend your money on Brazil, it's beuatiful.

Thank you.
>>
>>79560866

there's a hierarchy

the ones in the front lines are all 15~17 year old that will die in a couple of years, there are even younger ones but they don't usually hold guns they work more as couriers

these nignogs work for some 25~30 year old that somehow managed to live past the previous stage and will live until his territory is not breached by the police/another gang or he suffers a coup

then the guys really in charge of the comandos (like cartels but to my knowledge the big ones don't fight between each other so there are less beheadings and stuff) are pretty much just old favela businessmen / community leaders / mafia bosses that eventually get caught and go life comfortably in a maximum security prison, the thing is the comandos have pretty much shared control of the prison system so the bosses are able to keep calling the shots anyway

seriously, most prison in brazil are NOTHING like in the U.S., prisoners are pretty much thrown inside and left unattended to run the place
>>
>>79561926

t. Temer
>>
>>79560897
thanks man i really appreciate it.

last question if you have the time: how do the gangs make their money? is it all drug dealing? or more rackateering or prostitution?

it seems to me that, unlike the cartels, they'll do anything to make a buck, where many cartels stick to weapons/drug trafficking
>>
>>79561939
jesus dude i did a tour in afghanistan and it doesnt sound as bad lol

thats awful man i can't imagine living in a place like that
>>
>>79552063
bitch we BTFO Fallujah TWICE
>>
>>79562129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAMIhC0klRo
This is a good video too.
>>
>>79540541
Spicfag here. In Romance languages "education" doesn't mean just book smarts. It means manners and etiquette.

So "lack of education" can either mean being illiterate, or being a rude and inconsiderate boor
>>
>>79536697
>>79536718
>>79536787
>>79536833
>>79536875
>>79536901
>>79536947
I didn't read it but trust this guy, he is correct.
>>
>>79562129
Actually is quite the opposite, the mexican cartels are all about making money in any way possible, some of them are even involved in the oil business, while the rio gangs make money mostly off drugs (which make crazy, serious money, you have no idea how much money is involved on the drug business). The sex workers are mostly independent workers nowadays, and racketeering is more a thing of the militias (oh yeah there´s also that, corrupt policemen started to organize in ways similar to the gangs, calling themselves militia, and took over a lot of favelas). The São Paulo gangs on the other hand are a lot more organized and act in a way similar to the mexican cartels and the european mafia.
>>
So is there any police I can trust?

Can I trust BOPE?
>>
>>79542613
>wait for
The verb for "wait" can also mean "expect" in Romance languages. Basically he means "expect rude and inconsiderate behavior".
>>
>>79561939
You forgot to mention said bosses are ALWAYS tied to the very politicians that run the country legally (albeit still stealing from federal reserves).
>>
>>79562841
Trust no one, not even yourself
>>
>>79562841
Yes, but if you are actually in a situation where BOPE is involved you are seriously fucked, they only act when its serious gang warfare in the favelas. And you can only trust them if you´re white and look gringo-ish, i´m neither and once got searched by BOPE, i´ve never been more scared in my life.
>>
Aff, tá tudo em inglês!
>>
>>79540303
actually, never heard of shit like that here
>>
>>79562129

cartels focus on drug dealing and racketeering

prostitution is more hazy, to my knowledge the hookers usually work independently in clubs or street corners (shemales) or they work in a brothel and they have to pay a % of their earnings to whoever owns the rooms they use, it's usually an older hooker that worked her entire life in the place that owns these rooms

then you have highly specialized gangs that can work with robbery (houses, banks, atms), kidnapping, fraud, etc that can be affiliated to the cartels or not

hitmans usually work solo and yes they do exist

the worst thing though are the street urchins and addicts that are extremely unstable and do much of the pickpocketing, mugging or even robbery that scares tourists away and attracts police attention (pissing off the cartels, if they get too out of line they might get executed)
>>
>>79563109
Se fode ai, pardo
>>
No thanks. You couldn't pay me to visit Brazil.
>>
>>79537971
Brazil is hell on earth compared to Mexico.
>>
File: where-are-you-now-1.jpg (41 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
where-are-you-now-1.jpg
41 KB, 450x450
>>79562785
>>79563087
>>
File: chapeu.jpg (205 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
chapeu.jpg
205 KB, 1280x960
>>79554334

Gotta love those leather hats. I'll try to get one next time I go to Brazil.
>>
>>79563439
Wow, do not so fast. We have extremely violent zones inside cities, not entire states controlled by cartels..
>>
>>79559572
>>79561620
>>79563453
If I told you guys, you would not believe it.
>>
>>79563167
yeah, the most dangerous out of all of those is the guy with nothing to lose coming down off a meth high or something

thanks for the information. i can see why the police shoot first and ask questions later

>>79562785
hunh, i didn't know that. so the cops do alot of extra judicial killing shit to keep the crime down? i've always wondered how long it would take for a city to start putting together vigilante groups if the situation was bad enough
>>
>>79553267
>Have olympics in São Paulo
>athletes die with lung cancer due to air pollution
São Paulo is so polluted and filthy that it's not even fun anymore
>>
>>79563648
Antarctica
>>
>>79548816
Fucking weeaboo.
>>
>>79563648
Try us.
>>
>>79536697
so in other words, Rio needs to be flooded with firearms
>>
>>79563772
Rio still got the worst ranking on air pollution, SOMEHOW.
>>
>tfw plan on going to 2020 Japan Olympics

should be pretty fuckin comfy
>>
File: rio de janeiro.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
rio de janeiro.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1280
To anyone wondering if the whole of Brazil is like that, of course not. Although Brazil is generally very shitty, Rio de Janeiro is so bad that it feels like there's a door to hell somewhere around. It's the epicenter of disgrace with all kinds of crimes going rampant, from killing to torture, from stealing from criminals and government alike to rape (not I-drank-too-much "rape", it's the fucked-by-force-while-family-members-watch-in-despair rape).

I live in Rio de Janeiro but it would bring me unmatched joy to see a nuke wipe that stain off the planet. Even if I died in the explosion, I would burn with a smile on my face in the knowledge that millions of cariocas were returning to hell.

Please, save us from ourselves! Put us out of our misery. I write this post as I hear shootings nearby, not even kidding.
>>
>>79563916
It already is, it's just not at the hand of good people, partially because no one here is actually good.
>>
>>79563648
H-hell?
>>
>>79563681
They do a lot of extra judicial killings, but its not to keep the crime down, i think you misunderstood me, the militias kill the gangsters in the area to take over the favela and the crime money, they start to sell drugs, extortion the residents of the area, they sell ilegal tv, internet, gas, transportation, everything, they are like the criminal gangs, but worse. Not every cop does that, but a huge part are involved on illegal business on the side.
>>
File: Pokeball.gif (487 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
Pokeball.gif
487 KB, 410x308
>>79563648
Thanks for the rare
Also fuck off space nigger
>>
>>79563681

The thing about the militias and corrupt cops is: once the police have taken control of a favela and it feels relatively safe again, there's a boom in local business. Corrupt cops see this as a opportunity so they step in for some racketeering dosh. They also choose who will be allowed to keep selling drugs in the place under their protection, as long as they keep pay ing. Elite Squad 2 paints this dynamic very accurately.
>>
>>79564104
lol oh haha i thought they were trying to be like The Punisher or something, but that makes a lot more sense. seems like its just an awful situation all around.

thanks ayy lmao hope your safe up there in space
>>
>>79564208
so just switching from one oppressive master to another it seems
>>
>>79536697

Thank god i do not live in a dangerous zone of Mexico because we have zones as dangerous as the shit you are describing. Quite interesting, i'll take this recomendations when i have the disgrace of going to a dangerous zone of any city
>>
Are these Rio posts some sort of meme?

I live in Brasilia but go to Rio a couple times a year and never got mugged or anything.

It's a beautiful city with shitty people, I agree, but the violence is usually just niggers killing niggers. Even if you have to go up the morro for some dope it's usually safe since the druglords don't wanna scare up the customers.

I stay in Zona Sul and it's pretty nice. Beautiful beach, hot ass novinhas and cool nightlife.

Gotta have money tho. If you're poor Rio must be hell indeed.
>>
>>79563988
Japan is great to visit all the time, Olympics or not.
>>
>>79563993
>Rio de Janeiro is so bad that it feels like there's a door to hell somewhere around.
I legitimately think we have some degree of demon blood.
>can take 50+ degrees C easily
>hypersexual
>never get sick
>can spot even the slightest lie with pure intuition
>excellent at making magic with money
Seriously, I want to get off this hellhole but I can't stand anything bellow 30 degrees.
>>
File: RioSG.jpg (883 KB, 1902x1404) Image search: [Google]
RioSG.jpg
883 KB, 1902x1404
Macro'd for lazy fucks with 25 years in MS paint.

Save and distribute as you wish, add it to your memorabilia of shitty countries.
>>
roll
>>
>>79564349
>I can't stand anything bellow 30 degrees.

Jesus nigger and I'm dying when it's over 20.
>>
>>79564329
Yeah, I am going after I finish up grad school next spring.
>>
>>79563648
Space? SPAAAAAAAAACE
>>
>>79564434
Learn Japanese before you come, it's embarassing to see some weeaboo squirm when he can't speak it.
>>
>>79564216
But what you said also happens, on the 80s and 90s there was something called the Death Squad (they even had a logo!) that went out at night killing famous criminals, but it went to shit when people realized they were starting to kill everyone who looked relatively suspicious. But this sort of thing still happens all the time, especially after a cop is killer by gangsters, cops will get together and go on a killing spree, killing over 20 people they think are criminals on the same night as retaliation. I´ve had two cousins killed in those murder sprees, on separate ocasions and on different states.
>>
>>79536718
>>79536787
>>79536833
>>79536875
>>79536901
Why the fuck would anyone ever come to a place like this unless they're running drugs or guns?
>>
>>79564410
I'm white tho, people made fun of me because of that.
>>
>>79563993
This
We live in a orc kingdom, even the people looks like them.
>>
>>79550665
>on the POSITIVE

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT
>>
>>79564536
jesus man thats awful.

lol i'm watching elite squad 2 as we speak and its funny that he shits on the liberals enabling this kind of behavior

this is another, somewhat related question: in the US all the gangs in and outside of prison are seperated by race and color

is Brazil like this? i always got the feeling it was less racist than the US but I'm not sure and i was wondering if that kind of bleeds over into the criminal underworld

our prisons are pretty brutal, but nothing like brazil, i'm sure, but inside if your white you hang out with the aryan brotherhood or whatever other neo-nazi gang, black, Black Guerilla family, and so on and so on
>>
>>79564410
What a soft cunt you are.
>>
>>79564327

>Are these Rio posts some sort of meme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wrbN87bX1w

>I want to get off this hellhole but I can't stand anything bellow 30 degrees.

I can't stand anything above 30 degrees. Honestly 15 degrees with a soft breeze and the sun shining bright outside is the ultimate comfy weather. Also, you gotta experience a little cold in the winter to truly enjoy the summer. Living in Rio with temperatures above 20 degrees year round must be fucking miserable.
>>
>>79564536
>Rarest one
>>
>>79562437
Imagine South Side Chicago, but way more crowded and very well armed.

You would have to drop napalm to clear the fuckers out. Fallujah was a different story.
>>
>>79537047
i opened this thread to say the exact same thing.
>>
>>79540303
>>79563150

Morelos (cuernavaca)
Guerrero (acapulco, ayotzinapa)?
Veracruz?
Culiacán?
Ecatepec, Nezahualcóyotl? Tlalnepantla, tepito?

Plenty of places in mexico where you have to take this same precautions carnales.
>>
>>79550838
You'll catch an STD and their pimps will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>79549528
Sometimes they do, lol

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4c5_1382115025
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.