[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could design a policy to reduce gun violence, what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 650x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 650x373
If you could design a policy to reduce gun violence, what would it be?
>>
more guns
>>
less blacks
>>
Fewer niggers
>>
>>79535160
Shoot anyone with a gun.
>>
>>79535210
>>79535218
Beat me to it.
>>
actually enforce the current gun laws
>>
Carpet bomb densely populated Black/Hispanic areas.
>>
>>79535160
>If you could design a policy to reduce gun violence, what would it be?
Make grenade launchers, RPGs, and mortars civilian-legal and classify them as something other than "Guns".
>>
>>79535160
Ban assault muslims
>>
>>79535160
Require that everyone never convicted of a felony and not mentally ill have in their homes at least one handgun and one brick of compatible ammo. If they do not have it it will be provided for them.

Then declare martial law in ghettos.
>>
>>79535160
Outright ban on democrats, just reduced gun violence by ~95%.
>>
Forced pre-natal and post natal abortions for black families who have more than 0 children. You'll notice results in about 12 to 18 years.
>>
>>79535160

more guns duh.
>>
Well for example how about not letting people who had been in terror lists for any amount of time to buy guns?
>>
Ban them.
>>
>>79535210
>>79535218
I guarantee you doing this would cause an instant observable reduction in firearm related deaths.
>>
>>79535160
Change 2nd amendment to

blah blah well regulated militia blah blah free state, the right to keep and bear squirt guns and nerf guns shall not be abridged.
>>
>>79535160
Mandatory concealed carry
>>
firearms safety K-6
training 7-12

CCW certification at graduation
>>
>>79535160
Shoot any violent gun users with a gun
>>
File: 1451251197138.png (152 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1451251197138.png
152 KB, 640x400
>>79535160
Unincorporate big shithole cities, wall them off and subject them to an embargo until there's nobody left to starve.
>>
File: gersh.jpg (69 KB, 750x1126) Image search: [Google]
gersh.jpg
69 KB, 750x1126
>>79535160
Nobody needs bazookas, OP.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka β€” and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions β€” loud like a bomb β€” gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News
>>
File: 1409796032007.jpg (25 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1409796032007.jpg
25 KB, 313x313
>>79535160

Pigment detector on both grip and near the muzzle.

> If the hand holding it has too much melanin
It won't shoot
> If the person the muzzle is pointing at has too little pigment
It won't shoot
>>
put at risk youth in education centers that gives them a structured environment, means to get in touch with a higher power, food, exercise and lessons about goal setting and achievement.
>>
>>79535389

Then they'll just expand the reasons for putting people on lists until everyone is eligible to be placed on watchlists.

We at least try to seem like we care about due process in the States.
>>
>>79535389
theres no due process to get on the terror watch list, just a federal or judge order. they don't need evidence or an explanation. a lot of people who dont belong on the terror watch list end up on it for some period of time, how can we say that they shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun?
>>
Less blacks->less black violence->fewer reasons for whites to own a gun-> fewer guns

Everyone wins!
>>
File: 1467439457742.gif (474 KB, 260x208) Image search: [Google]
1467439457742.gif
474 KB, 260x208
>>79535160
Magazines that hold 9 rounds instead of 10. If you disagree you deserve to get prison raped you while cis shitlord.
>>
Is that hard to check people for mental illness?
>>
>>79535505
(((Gersh Kuntzman)))
>>
>>79535389
Look at the current state of liberals, they'd put anybody who doesn't think like they do on a list. They don't care about rights, unless theirs are being directly infringed. They want free speech to die because "hate speech" is bad. Giving them more power is a very foolish decision.
>>
>>79535594
*white
You fucking scumbag.
>>
>>79535160
Make guns more complicated so niggers can't figure out how to shoot
>>
>>79535160
>fix black family
>make it illegal for repeat felons to carry weapons
>number of police officers must be proportional to population size

Gun violence would be eliminated.
>>
File: albinfrican.jpg (158 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
albinfrican.jpg
158 KB, 600x400
>>79535521
Yes!
>>
>>79535210
>>79535218
This works and gave me a good chuckle, although.

I'm very pro-gun and think firearm safety should be highly encouraged and taught publicly, but..

Also think there should be more rigid background checks and mental health screening prior to be able to own a firearm. And are required to have regular mental health screening if you are certified to carry.

However once you are cleared to own firearms you are no longer bound by all these ridiculous restrictions like state restrictions and ATF taxes. So you can own suppressors and fully automatics, etc.

Even though niggers are disproportionately higher and more likely to commit violent crime, to blanket all of them as gangbangers isn't right. All it takes is one right, based black dude with a gun to stop a massacre.

I figure most wouldn't have the patience or the professionalism to pass a mental health screening.

Not really sure how to go about just "fixing" violent crime in one law being passed, if it's even possible. Ban guns and people will just stab each other. Ban knives like bongland and people just beat each other to death or make improvised weapons or bombs. And you can make bombs out of stuff from Home Depot.

Pushing for the social movement that guns are tools that can be used in dangerous means just like a screwdriver or hammer can be used as deadly weapons, but are meant to be used for self-defense and as a hobby rather than glorifying it in nigger culture as magic cop-killing toys would also be helpful.
>>
>>79535921
Felons already can't carry firearms.
>>
>>79535160
I wouldn't.
Gun violence is at an acceptable level.
>>
>>79535160
Ban niggers
>>
>>79535330
Sweden NO
>>
>>79535956
>trusting modern psychiatric institutions to act appropriately as gatekeepers to gun ownership
george_costanza_holds_bat_incredulously.jpg
>>
>>79535160
Ban registered democrats from owning or using a firearm.
>>
File: 1452817392085.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452817392085.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>79535160
Ban non whites from owning firearms. Execute any nonwhite found in possession of a firearm. Also, check em.
>>
>>79535160
Less criminals.
>>
>>79536223
In hindsight that probably is a bad idea, although doctors are better at sniffing out liars than cops or governmental officials are.
>>
Gun violence isn't an actual issue. Firearm homicides make up a very, very small percentage of total deaths in the US.

There is no "gun problem", none that is country-wide, at least.
>>
>>79535391
GET. RID. OF. THE GUNS!

>angrygynobrit.jpeg
>>
Issue every sane adult a gun, that they must carry art all times.

A well armed society, is a polite society. At least university studies show.
http://www2.lib.uchicago.edu/~llou/guns.html
>>
I ENFORCE EVERYONE TO CARRY FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT SUB MACHINE GUNS HOLLOW POINT CLIPS.OR BE FINED ATROCIOUS PENALTIES

GUNS ARE PERFECT FOR POPULATION CONTROL
>>
>>79535160

Reduce gun violence? Make it mandatory for everyone to carry a gun. It's really that simple. No one would want to start some shit when the risk is always high for them being killed in the process.
>>
File: 1370000385407.jpg (189 KB, 666x761) Image search: [Google]
1370000385407.jpg
189 KB, 666x761
Stop selling guns to niggers, spic, and other shitskins.

Then Remove them out of the said land.

Problem solve itself.

Look at Vermont, everyone is white and armed to the teeth, and Nearly no crime.
>>
Breeding license. All other conceptions aborted by the Government.

By preventing worthless human garbage from procreating we can drastically reduce the amount of impoverished and uneducated kids running amok with guns shooting each other over the colour of their shirt.
>>
>>79536753
>>79536686

It would be enough to have one at home. being forced to carry a pistol at all times would be pretty inconvenient.
>>
>>79536955

I'm sure you'd be able to run home and get it when you need it, right? #Sweden_Yes

I carry concealed, even though it's not allowed in Norway.

Usually I have a few pistols in my car, but at least one on me at all times.
>>
legalize drugs. though keep their importation illegal.

open up tax funded addiction centers so addicts can stop being addicts.

change how our prisons operate. be more like German prisons. So that we don't see people returning to prison.

execute foreign nationals caught being involved with gang activity. don't even bother having a trial. If you caught a mexican or a Honduran in some gang activity. you just shoot him once his nationality is confirmed. Foreign gangs/cartels should all be treated as insurgency groups.

more studies on the affects of mind altering prescription drugs. a lot of mass shooters were on or had come off some anti depressant, anti anxiety, or anti psychotic medicine.

change divorce and child custody laws to be stop punishing husbands and fathers.

better anti suicide efforts.
>>
>>79535389
The US has this thing called "due process", Dimitri. In theory government isn't allowed to rescind its citizens' rights before they're convicted of a crime
>>
>>79537119
I mean, I wouldn't want to be forced to have one strapped to me when I go biking, swimming or lifting.
>>
>>79535160
Murderers are to be stripped of all human rights and tortured as painfully as powsible in every way imaginable and have the broken shell of a mqn that is left wander the streets as an example.
>>
>>79535160
Pre 1934 American gun laws
>>
>>79537311

I can tell that you've never carried a gun in your life. A Glock 19 is compact enough to not really weigh you down much, and you get all kinds of holsters that make it easy to carry.

Even females can easily carry without any issues.
>>
>>79535389
the lists are highly flawed.

koreans end up on it all the time because they share very common names with known north korean spies and insurgents. these north koreans only operate in south korea.

also

if someone is on a terror list and you think they shouldn't have a gun. shouldn't you be arresting them?

if they are dangerous enough to be on a watch list and have their basic rights denied. they should be arrested.
>>
>>79535160
start enforcing monogamy and therell be no more elliot rodgers
>>
>>79537478
unless you are going for deep concealment in a place you really shouldn't need to carry. that chest rig is not practical for daily carry.
>>
>>79537637

I know, but Sweden was mentioning biking and lifting. For swimming I don't really know.. I don't really go swimming unless my life depend on it :p

Personally I appendix carry.
>>
>>79535160
You've asked the wrong question. The trick isn't to reduce gun violence. The trick is to reduce all violence. And that is to kill all nonwhites
>>
>>79535646
Lololol u sed kuntz
>>
>>79535469
This.

>>79535160
I would also legalize drugs so niggers don't have to shoot each other on "da coh-nah" for drug sales and reps.
>>
>>79537478
I still wouldn't want to wear one while lifting or wearing nothing but swim shorts desu senpai
>>
>>79535160
Mandatory firearm training in public schools. Citizens are issued a semiautomatic rifle and sidearm when they turn 18.
>>
Only white men are allowed to hate them and they are allowed to shoot nonwhites without legal repercussions.
>>
>>79535160

Remove niggers
>>
>>79535160
A grouping/ guarantor system.

When registering for guns, you need a group of 3 or more registering together.
When any one commits an unjustifiable murder, all 3+ are required to give reparations which includes assets forfeiture and debts (intentional neet-ing goes into debtors' prison).

Therefore, you need to be either BFF, at work, family or part of a gang to get hold of a gun proving some sort of 'functional in society'. That last one will have guns regardless of what you do. This is such that high score hunters won't get a gun easily.
>>
>>79535160
deport niggers and hispanics
>>
>>79535160
I would start by actually understanding what policy is. Our second amendment is not about the guns themselves but about crystallizing our unique concept of negative rights, rights without criterion. It exists to warn off any legislation of morality or social engineering.
Because "gun violence" in our country is actually mestizo and black violence, I would implement apartheid.
>>
>>79535505
This guy is the James Joyce of making himself sound like a pussy
>>
>>79535160

the vast majority of gun violence in america is black teenagers shooting each other over drug disputes in inner cities

so simply legalize drugs and criminals suddenly have a lot less to shoot each other over

that or pay niggers to go back to africa
>>
>>79535160
No weapons for nignogs
>>
>>79538955

You hide it up your ass. But you're Sweden so you knew that already.
>>
>>79535160
Pretty much my existing system of licensing, background checks, and three-category firearm classification.

Would probably ease up on magazine capacity limits, but crack down on black-market guns, specifically smuggling across the border.
>>
>>79535160

No guns for niggers.

No guns for hispanics.

No guns for mudslimes.
>>
>>79542452
That's what we have now taking into consideration that the most gun controlled areas are the most diverse. It doesn't work.
>>
File: 1462157863033.png (15 KB, 570x668) Image search: [Google]
1462157863033.png
15 KB, 570x668
Do something to break the cycle of negro gang violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.