[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't the west defeated ISIS in your opinion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image (3).jpg (41 KB, 578x361) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
41 KB, 578x361
Why hasn't the west defeated ISIS in your opinion?
>>
>>79532390
They want Assad gone first
>>
>>79532390
Because it owns it? The fuck man.
>>
>>79532509
FPBP

>>79532390

THey like ISIS it helps Israel. IRan is right now flushing billions of dollars back into the War Economy to fight ISIS. IRan is backing and arming so many groups they may give back all the money they just got back from the lifted sanctions.
>>
>>79532390
Because they dont want to destroy their own creation.
>>
>>79532390
It's a useful tool against Assad and Iran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aDciHCejA
>>
>>79532390
Because there is no one to clear up after their airstrikes. Now that they have got their shit together, the Iraqis are demolishing the ISIS, but the organization is still surviving in Syria.
>>
>>79535125
/thread.
>>
>>79532390
I guess they realise if they just bomb the shit out of everything it will only fix things temporarily.
>>
isis mainly kill other muslims. we'll finish them off once they bring down the muslim population
>>
>>79532390
because it needs ISIS as a combined terrorist honeypot and an excuse to keep the population in a perpetual state of fear, to support the arms industry and its entwinement with the military complex.
>>
Hard to justify a bloated Military budget that doesn't even take care of Vets without a bad guy to point at and a group to fear.
>>
>>79532390
because stupid ass human rights
>>
File: cosmo.png (414 KB, 619x568) Image search: [Google]
cosmo.png
414 KB, 619x568
>>79532390
Why would the CIA defeat itself?
>>
All it takes is a couple of nukes.
>>
Because they will win.
>>
>>79532390
Lack of motivation and fear that the left will gain popularity due to 'racist' actions.
>>
>>79539845
can you pls stop posting this thing in your picture? it hurts my eyes!
>>
they are held up in raqqa where there's still many innocent civilians. we can't just bomb a city with civilians being held hostage by isis. russia can though
>>
>>79535125
Exactly this. The "war" against ISIS is a very, very profitable business.
>>
German cucks keep funding them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.