[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do your friends and girlfriend cope with the fact that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How do your friends and girlfriend cope with the fact that you are racist? I'm a pretty fit dude, with right wing liberal attitudes. Not some Neo Nazi with a shaved head and loser Outfit. I like the current state of my country (having the opportunity to go on Parties, fucking around etc.), only the brown people are a problem. Having them here lowers the quality of life. How do the people around you react to your beliefs? My friends accept it and some of them are pretty leftist, kind of Marxist.
What are your experiences?
>>
>>79531670
I don't talk politics period.
>>
>>79531831
>a couple of people fleeing from a war
>implying
>>
>>79531831
>Asian Gf
Such is the beta life.
>>
>>79531670
I don't consider anyone that is blue-pilled globalist scum my "friend". What exactly is your definition of "friend" - people that you are forced to work with, or that you cannot move away from? People that you can't blacklist because you're afraid of being an outcast?
>>
I occasionally try to talk about it. It doesn't work.
>>
>>79531964
The people I Party with, study with and live with. We don't talk about politics much. Some of my friends have the same attitude, others think completely different. For example they don't mind if we sing Wehrmacht Songs when we are drunk.
>>
During a family barbeque last week I told my family what "chimping out" was. My mom and my brother thought it was offensive, my dad and sister thought it was hilarious.
>>
I went to a concentration camp with my sister today and she got really mad at me
>>
Those "shaved head losers" are the only ones willing to get their hands dirty while your faggot ass shitposts here. Merkel is flooding your country with these people you supposedly hate, but its a passive hate, an ineffectual hate. Hate is a weapon and if its not destroying your enemy its destroying you.
>>
>>79531670
Vast majority of people seem to agree with me. Most people who actually experience demographic change in their community are very aware of race, they notice things changing & feel gradually more uncomfortable, like they lose their sense of belonging.

A minority of people are blue-pilled as fuck & will argue with me.

>We need immigrants to work or the country will collapse

I get that a-lot from blue pilled, they ALWAYS live in 100% white communities.
>>
>>79532641
Google "Identitäre Bewegung". They are far better than stupid Neo Nazis.
>>
>tfw nearly everyone in your fraternity isn't truly racist
>Everyone makes race jokes, but most guys recoil at the word "nigger"
>Rush chairs (people in charge of recruitment) are right wing and have been for decades
>Vet the future rush chairs for racism before endorsing them to ensure no nigs end up in the house

Every other race we're okay with, but black people are a fraternity's nightmare. Never pay dues, rape-y at parties, can't handle banter, etc.
>>
>>79531670
They see it as a personality quirk or something, but they also seem to know better than to ever get into a serious argument about it, because I will be happy to speak up for myself. I keep my demeanor calm and friendly but the facts speak for themselves. My favorite is when liberals try to tell me I hate someone because of their skin. I couldn't give a fuck less about melanin or skin, its everything that comes WITH. I don't dislike blacks as neighbors because they're black, thats fucking asinine, I dislike them as neighbors because of the screaming and thieving friends and petty crime.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.