[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black woman victimised by white fascist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
> He said that I am "too ghetto" and that Black women have no class. He said that he has seen the girlfriends of his White friends and that the reason why he doesn't go to Company house parties and Holidy events is because of me. That I will embarass him with my nappy hair.

>https://m.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4qud0u/when_my_boyfriend_got_more_successful_in_his_job/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

How do we end this racism, /pol/?
>>
>>79530198
so does anybody actually believe this? I can see a white man dumping a black woman because of this, but I can't see him being so blatant about it and saying something like "I'm dumping you because your nappy hair embarasses me"

Also I love that sub, the reddit admins made it a default so they could try to push feminism on everybody, but the over-the-top censorship is just making it obvious how terrible feminism actually is.
Also kek at women whining about being rejected. Like being dumped is such a big deal to them because 99% of the time they're the ones rejecting men, so when they get rejected for a change it's like the end of the world and they have to have this giant bitchfest about it.
>oh no, men are treating me like I always treated them!
Guarantee that bitch has turned down men for dumber reasons
>>
>>79530198
I'm 100% convinced her husband/boyfriend is black in that story, not white
>>
>>79530198
bet she rejects guys for being "too short"

karmas a bitch
>>
Was there. Shit posted a bunch.

The guy is a Negro. Apparently they also have a Negro daughter too.

Anyway, people didn't like my racist comments.
>>
>>79530198
reddit has essentially become Tumblr 2.0.
>>
>>79530198
Lol, only blacks give a shit about their nappy hair. She's clearly stuck in her fantasy.
>>
>>79531232
Yeah that's obvious. A white guy would just make up some shit, say he "fell out of love" or whatever.
>>
>>79530198
>says mean things
>"THIS MERITS AN ONLINE CRUSADE!"
This is what happens when you acknowledge little tattling faggots as kids.
>>
File: Reddits new head of AMAs.png (523 KB, 876x541) Image search: [Google]
Reddits new head of AMAs.png
523 KB, 876x541
>>79531357
Not really. The community on reddit is still really SJW, it's just that the admins there are hardcore feminists who try to force their beliefs on the community. It backfires a lot, making TwoX a default really just made reddit hate feminism even more.

pic-related is an actual reddit admin. That's who reddit pays to run their site. But the community isn't like that at all for the most part.
>>
>>79532587
>The community on reddit is still really SJW
*really ANTI-sjw
>>
I'm dating a half white half Hispanic girl and its amazing. She has nice curves and amazing hair. She's also super far right with her ideology . she loves to cook I'm pretty happy I suggest you guys go for a half Hispanic chick
>>
are teeth racist?

they are white and if you dont abandon them they go black and we say they ROT. Black = rot think about this.

And when they do black enough we GET RID OF THEM AND REPLACE THEM WITH WHITE ONES!
>>
dude must be black, white guy married to rican girl here and i get mad when she straightens the hair. i want that shit curly damnit
>>
>>79530198
Have Italians live in Italy, have Somalians live in Somalia and so on. You'll find that living among ethnically and culturally similar people makes racism unnecessary.
>>
>>79535290
Well done kekec.
>>
>>79531415
>only blacks give a shit about their nappy hair

Came here to post this.
>>
>>79536137
Italians are not a race, neither are Somalians. People of different races can be united under one through nationalism.
>>
File: OyVey.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
OyVey.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>79532945
Yes we should all destroy our white genes and embrace the brown invasion of America.
>>
File: alba.gif (1 MB, 372x304) Image search: [Google]
alba.gif
1 MB, 372x304
>>79532945
>>79538428
>not wanting to embrace mixed-race girls
>>
>>79530198
>How do we end this racism, /pol/?
We don't.
>>
>>79532587

I remember sandhotcakes being a legit diversity hire after her bullshit reached beyond reddit, she's gone now but reddit still holds diversity admin hires and every single one of them are something like this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.