[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Search Your Feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Just curious if people on /pol/ or openly racist, silently racist or unconsciously racist in real life.

For me, I enjoy interviewing non-white job applicants and giving them a false hope that they will be considered for the job and state the "equal opportunity" spiel. pffffffft. I go out of my way to find small items that disqualify them in order to hire a white worker (or a token light skinned hispanic at worst).

So I am a part of the silent racist group. Am I in the majority or minority?
>>
W-hwat are you talking about we're not racist
>>
>>79529648
Which GameStop do you manage OP?
>>
>>79529648
Notice how their ugly old white women?
>>
I am a silent racist. It's le current year.
>>
>>79529648
You're a asshole OP
Kill Yourself
>>
>>79529648
Silent racist. I don't care about hiring races I hate. There's good people in most races. In general though I just hate certain races.
>>
/pol/ is a board of peace and understanding
>>
>>79531021
T. Butthurt shitskin.

>>79529648
Banter aside, I'm secretly racist. I'm really considering the benefits of joining a local Klan chapter here in California. But I'm not too sure how prolific of strong they will be.

Couldn't hurt I suppose.
>>
>>79531215
>joining the Klan

So, you want to work for the FBI then?
>>
>>79529648
id probably judge mostly on skills/competence since i would want my company to be succesful. I'll probably have some level of intentional white bias but nothing too major

>>79530931
she's alright for her age, nigger
>>
>>79531215

The klan "was" a secret society. They are more about visibility now. shame.
>>
>>79529648
Everyone who uses the word racist unironically is my enemy. Same with 'toxic'.
>>
I speak about hating blacks shitskins and niggers all the Time but I don't live in a cucked state
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>79529648
Fuck no, racism in America is literally something that the Libs want us to do. It only serves to divide us so that they can take advantage of us more easily.
>>
File: GunsGermsSteel.jpg (258 KB, 1551x805) Image search: [Google]
GunsGermsSteel.jpg
258 KB, 1551x805
A post you have to read:

reddit.com/r/RedPillReality/comments/49ej0z/why_racism_will_not_and_should_not_die/

Shit on reddit all you like, but you won't find content of this quality on /pol/....
>>
>>79532053
define what "us" is?
>>
>>79532208
"Us" as in everybody. The Libs, more specifically the Democrats, have made a fortune off of racism since the beginning of the party as the Republican-Democrat Party. The whole reason the split occurred was because the average person didn't give a shit about slavery, and a bunch of politicians didn't either, whereas the Dems did. And this president was literally carried in on the backs of black people who aren't that smart, aka a lot of them because the Dems have told them for decades that it's okay to live off of welfare and shit like that. Fuckin' LBJ started the program that gave people money for being single, and since at that time a lot of blacks were poor in certain areas, sometimes it would be more financially expedient to divorce the father and collect the money from the government, leading to a vicious cycle of the same shit to give the Dems an uneducated and violent voter base that's reliable. It's fucking sick, honestly.
>>
>>79529648
I'm the opposite. I go out of my way to try and find redeeming qualities or potential in the african americans that I have interviewed. Sadly, it is rare that I find any.
>>
File: sneetches_on_beaches.jpg (403 KB, 1600x1441) Image search: [Google]
sneetches_on_beaches.jpg
403 KB, 1600x1441
>>79532710

Well you sound resilient. But racism is only one divide. There is always going to be "us" and "them".
>>
>>79533354
I'm aware, but what I'm saying is you're playing right into the Democrats hands. Due to our tribal thinking, of course there's always going to be an "Us VS. Them" mentality. But if it's white vs. black, it's what the Dems want. Don't you find it interesting that Trump is the only one who wants to give blacks good jobs and opportunities? The Dems don't really want to help the blacks, they want to use the blacks by making them dependent.
>>
>>79529648
Openly racist, but I at least try to approeach it from evidence and facts angle, not just fuck niggers. Funny thing, I'm still very, very mild in comparison with average czech.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.