[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should weed be legalized for Recreational Use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 4lVLPbmP.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4lVLPbmP.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
Should weed be legalized for Recreational Use?
>>
>>79529236
Once pot heads are exterminated I will have no reason for wanting it to remain illegal.
For now we must take them to jail so they get raped by their dealers
>>
Idk cops need something to do in suburban towns...
>>
>>79531439
Or we could legalize it and just not hire as many cops
>>
File: 1464782194767.png (435 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464782194767.png
435 KB, 500x500
>>79529236
No, and alcohol should be illegalized.
>>
>>79531333
Trips speak the truth!
Purge the potheads!
>>
>>79531439
They'll have pill/smack junkies to keep themselves busy
>>
>>79531333
Kind of difficult to do when it's decriminalized but buying on the Black Market is fucking Mexico.
>>
File: carl.jpg (42 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
42 KB, 316x316
>>79532898
I thought the Sweden all being cucks was a meme. Until now. Cuck
>>
>>79529236
Yes.

That said society need to collectively shame those that use it.
>>
>>79529236
Don't really care if pot is legal or not

Really want the govt spending time on the various far more important issues it could be solving rather than some pothead's facebook posts about how he's so upset he got caught breaking the law.
>>
>>79529236
No
>>
>>79529236
No. At least not in the US. It makes your young folk even more ignorant.

>>79532898
This.
>>
>>79529236
I don't see why not.
>>
>>79533371
>alcohol consumer
You're an absolute degenerate.
>>
It's mostly the blacks using it anyway.
>>
Only for individuals over 45.
>>
>>79529236
Yes. There is no reason for it to remain illegal.
>>
>>79529236
>recreational use
No
>medical use
Definitely
>>
Alcohol is worse than pot. Car wrecks, cirrhosis of the liver, etc.
>>
>>79533247
But it is kinda difficult to not have the police bash your head once they smell pot and weakness
>ayoo, good thing guns are ilegal here, I feel so much more safe
>>
Smoking weed is cultural appropriation.

Stop it if you are white.
>>
Yes.
If alcohol is legal then weed should be legal. Everytime someone cites an article about a way that weed could MAYBE harm you in the long term, it always pales compared to what alcohol does to you in the short and long term.
>>
>>79532898
This
>>
They really should legalize it.
I can see the vast amounts of profits going into the economy because of this.

Not to mention this is the lottery ticket on steroids; the hyper poor man's tax. Those who are weak-willed/lazy/degenerates will be slaves to it, and ultimately destroy themselves. On the other hand those who practice in moderation/need it for health problems will gain benefit from it especially if they're the working class variety.

Legalize it, it's just alcohol lite.
>>
If you honestly think most smokers look like OP you obviously dont get out much.
>>
>>79529236
don't blame weed blame the subhumans
>>
File: reason.png (29 KB, 197x232) Image search: [Google]
reason.png
29 KB, 197x232
>>79529236
>pot is legalized in America
>our nation's braindead teenage kids suddenly buy into the meme that "pot doesn't harm anyone" (patently false -- overdose doesn't harm anyone, but that doesn't mean pot won't kill you in other ways)
>teenage kids start trying out america's coolest new drug and some become addicted
>in the meantime, they're also buying into america's degenerate alcohol culture and experimenting with other 'harmless' hallucinogens (shrooms and lsd don't kill you via overdose, either!)
>suddenly, kids are driving in cars while high and drunk and possibly tripping
>one of these retarded druggie kids gets into an automobile accident and kills your mother
>did i mention this kid was a nigger?

Shouldn't have legalized it, retards.
>>
>>79539746
such a dumb argument

if one legal thing is harmful, does that mean we should legalize all harmful things?

how does that help make our society less harmful?

i bet you took a huge bong rip before making this post because that's how dumb it sounds
>>
>>79529236
Colorado fag.

The only thing legal weed has brought this state is an unhealthy tourism. Transients, and human refuse flood into this state, ruin everything, and drive up taxes. Denver, and Boulder were bad before, but now it's dude weed, and homeless everywhere.

It was better off illegal.
>>
not only marijuana but other drugs should be legal as well, after getting rid of the failed war on drugs and taxing various substances, usa will gain a massive economy boost, after initial jump in drug use, it will steadily decline lower than before as portugal statistics show, other crime will decline as well...this is no brainer
>>
>>79545369
and if you think there will be more addicted to hard drugs think again, social experiments show it's the society rejection of a drug user that lead to such a lifestyle, heroin is used in hospitals but you don't see many people addicted, family nad friends welcome you when you get out of the hospial, this notion that you use it one time and you're addicted is a myth
>>
>>79532898
t. Muhammad bin aladeen
>>
>>79542804
>teenagers start trying pot
>America's 'coolest new drug'
>implying 70% of shit-for-brains teens aren't already smoking it

Come now. Forbidden fruit is always more alluring to stupid teens. I don't even think rates'll increase because there's already tons of degenerates my age and younger blatantly smoking. Legal or otherwise.
>>
File: 914812632.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
914812632.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>too autistic and socially awkward to even know where to find pot
>>
>>79529236
Yes. That way annoying stoners can't whine at inordinate length about how it isn't, and we don't have to put up with their shitty arguments about how it's supposedly some sort of medical wonder drug.

But in all seriousness yes - it's way less harmful than alcohol, and policing it and imprisoning offenders makes fuck all economic sense. This board has some pretty diverse opinions, but it seems a lot of people here are generally pro-freedom (or at least claim to be when it suits them), and real freedom includes the freedom to be a dirty hippie.
>>
>>79529236
The question isn't "should X be legal", it's "should X be illegal". Statuses have to justify making laws.
>>
>>79547594
no it's "should x be changed"
>>
Yes.
>>
>>79529236
>>>79529236
>No, and alcohol should be illegalized.
Found Quran loving Mohammed
>>
>>79529236
>>79531333
>>79531439
>>79532296
>>79532898
>>79533050
>>79533075
>>79533247
>>79533371
>>79542890
>>79547155
>>79546581
>>79546405
>>79540571

I wonder where that young man is now - do you think he became a successful individual?
>>
>>79545727
>>79547888
>islam
Yeah, nice meme.
"Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit." (Ephesians 5:6)
>>
>>79542804
You act like that isn't all going on now. I think the opposite dude. If weed is legal and everyones parents are smoking it all the time, that's going to drive kids away from it. Kids want to rebel. They'll just jump to harder stuff and die and its a win win for everyone
>>
>>79548011
Pfff, no, He became a politician
>>
>>79529236
Got to put in my two cents. I was only down for legalizing it for tax revenue but also considered that our education system never sees any of the lottery shekels that get magically misappropriated.

Who really gets arrested for smoking pot

>ignant suburbanite SJWs
>muh hood muh lip yard bird eating dindus
>various other degenerates ignorant to the laws and reason of a structured society

Any upstanding citizen does that shit inside or where no one could give a fuck anyways.
Only tools and self entitlement faggots get caught
>>
>>79549334
Sounds supremely dank I'm in. Some real Darwinism gets going and the rest of us can live confortably when the rest die off.
>>
>land of the free
>except for...
>>
>>79551108
>yes yes well done forefathers
>however
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.