[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know /pol/. I'm seeing more and more woke blacks lately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 234234.jpg (35 KB, 467x432) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
35 KB, 467x432
You know /pol/. I'm seeing more and more woke blacks lately. Maybe it's time we team up and remove the ones that push this on us.
>>
Nah
>>
>>79522635
No, kill each and every nigger.
>>
>>79522635
JUST
>>
They're aren't any good masculine cartoons anymore... My 8 year old cousin watches Cartoon Network and there are no action shows or anime it's all cutesy junk
>>
File: 1465484534079.jpg (5 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
1465484534079.jpg
5 KB, 199x200
>>79522635
Unless they stop dressing, sounding and acting like they do, no.
>>
>>79522887

>>79522887

If you have a child in the [Current Year], you're probably going to want to use very strict parental controls on TV. They push so much degenerate shit on children these days - gay acceptance, tranny acceptance, the concept of "toxic masculinity," muh Shoah, muh blacks are so fast so strong so smart how can white men even compete, etc.

I like having a TV for movies and so I can watch tennis, but holy shit... There really aren't any modern TV shows that instill any semblance of sane morals in the viewer.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 638x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 638x793
>>
>>79522887
Nigga, I grew up watching the original Woody Pecker (the one that loocked as if it was on meth) and Goofy.

Now those where so good shit.
>>
>>79524457
Tex Avery, Chuck Jones, Goofy's "How To" shorts and Mel Blanc era shows are still great.

But growing up with Tazmania, Animaniacs, Pinky and The Brain, Ren and Stimpy and The Simpsons wasn't no short change either.

And then there was later and to a fair degree still today, Adult Swim.
>>
>>79525624
Nice post.
Except for Pinky and The Brain that I didnt liked much desu.

Also the Goofy's "How To" bring back memories.

Discovered this qt from switzerland that comments Dota or whateaver and remembered of the one episode of Goofy teachinghow to sky in the Alps. Nigga was chill.
>>
>>79522635
The quotes were quite funny actually. He says something like "when I was growing up the ninja turtles weren't kissing each other"
>>
Nignogs don't give a fuck, they'll call a faggot a faggot.
Not like modern cucks who want faggots to be their "allies."
>>
>>79522706
fpbp
>>
I grew up watching Bionic 5, Mask, G.I. Joe, He-Man, and Voltron type cartoons. I think most of you guys are sissy fucks as well. That being said, just buy a bunch of old DVDs for your kids to watch(I'm doubting many of you will ever get the chance to actually touch a female as opposed to actually procreating with one but I'm being hopeful here) like I did. My boys love the transformers with all its Reagan era propaganda. G.I. Joe with its take no shit stance on people that oppose the USA. I bought entire series of cartoons off amazon years ago. You niggers with your pinky and the brain nonsense. Or animanaids lol
Pansies
>>
>>79522635
I was wondering how long it was going to take for them to come for the blacks. Blacks and to a lesser extent spics are the only ones that are allowed masculinity in the US, but I think their time is coming up. Will be interesting to see how the jews try to corral the blacks after decades of promoting gangster rap
>>
I met this dude and his whole posse last August in Jackson, Tennessee. For a guy with a violent past they're all actually pretty decent people now. I'd call them allies.
>>
People on /co/ hate when this is said and hate the subject because they're a bunch of fanboys and fangirls for the people who work on these shows but, CalArts alumni are running the industry. They're teaching them by the numbers animation, art styles, and writing. Pair that with these people being liberal fuck heads with agendas.
Cartoon Network is the main culprits and Disney pushing their pro-female anti-male live action garbage is in second place.
Pushing social justice on children is nothing new but it's in full swing in the current state of the US. The public school system are hiring and allowing people to teach social justice propaganda to kids as young as kindergarten.
>>
>>79522635
>woke
Isn't this the SJW slang?
>>
>>79522951
This
>>
>>79523593
First time i've seen this... pretty good
>>
>>79522635

Niggers have a seething hatred of faggots. This isn't new.

When prop 8 got passed in California, the gays blamed the Mormons, but even if the Mormons would have voted against it the bill still would have passed because of the amount of niggers and spics that were anti-faggot.
>>
>>79531693
Niggers are faggots. Why do you think so many of them have aids? Disgusting animals that will stick their dick in anything.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.