[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Large low income development and historical structure preservation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Arsenal_Aerial.jpg (138 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal_Aerial.jpg
138 KB, 640x480
Recently found out that my doctors office will be torn down to provide low income housing. On top of tearing down the mall attached to it. The mall is a ww1 and 2 arsenal that got turned into a mall. We aren't that small of a town 33k residents, but absolutely no more low income. Already getting all the god damn niggers and junkies from downtown it's crazy. Anyone else noticng shit like this in the town?
http://formandplace.com/form-place-time/2016/3/3/watertown-approves-new-regional-mixed-use-district-along-ars.html
The blog of the lead architect.
>>
Capitalism has no history book you fucking filthy animal
>>
>>79521803
Don't get me wrong I get it. I run a small business. I don't want more of this garbage though
>>
>>79521974
But then who would profit from building those new homes?

Who would pay for those poor people if not the middle class?
>>
>>79521803
Low-income housing is not capitalism.
>>
>>79522204
The Indians who own it and I want those brown people out. They already tore up half the god damn town without permitting any of the work
>>
>>79522332
Really? Because I promise you someone's making good money building those homes. This is the natural course of things.
>>79522403
International trade is a good thing for everyone. Indians get money and Americans get homes. And well, the middle class gets to "finance" it all!
>>
>>79521648
I'm from Watertown. Fuck. How bad has it gotten?
>>
>>79522561
Globalization is like bullshit. The EPA spent millions cleaning the area and anyone who respected the property could come in and work with it. But these fucking people just level it and start from scratch. It's a historical structure same with the whole street
>>
>>79522792
Some pajeet property management group bought a ton of land on arsenal st and they are tearing it all down and want to make it more projects and big malls. At least we might get a whole foods if we are good goys.
>>
>>79522971
What about the junkies and niggers? When I was growing up, it was almost non-existent.
>>
>>79522808
>It's a historical structure same with the whole street

Not anymore.
>>
File: 1404962021135.jpg (30 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
1404962021135.jpg
30 KB, 334x372
fuck me, theyre tearing down the armory buildings at watertown?
>>
>>79523217
It still is and it's registered as one. This is the section they renovated the existing structure. They can do it and not be Jewish.
>>79523202
The cops are kicking all the bums from central and Harvard out and they make there way here. I was walking put of 711 and one was screeching about how he wanted a cig
>>
>>79523368
A good chunk yeah
>>
>>79523543
Goddamned worthless trash.
>>
>>79523543
Money has no history
>>
>>79523740
They mostly stay to park benchs but when they start roaming around all nodded out its legit retarded because they get themselves in these retarded situations because they are all fucked on heroin. Like I need more of that in Watertown.
>>
>>79523910
>Look mom! I could just like elon musk
>>
>>79524153
Could be
god damn mobile
>>
>>79524065
I remember being a kid, able to walk just about anywhere. I remember growing up, never hearing or seeing anything about hard drug use. Definitely don't remember ever having to deal with any niggers.
This is so depressing.
>>
>>79524399
It sucks. Its a small town, even though it is a city. Ill most likely be moving in a few years though honestly. Fuck cuckachusetts
>>
One last bump.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.